The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Camilla not leave the car when you she and Charles visited Uhuru gardens last year?
IMG_5845.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s been a total media blackout on Kate. Nothing said or leaked at all. This in itself is worrying.
It feels like an agreement with the press: “we’ll give you the king’s health diagnosis in return for leaving Kate alone’

Reactions: 25
The Paddington stuff is grim! It’s put me off him! And he’s full of nostalgia, isn’t he?

The artist who was originally commissioned to paint QE & Paddington had so much of her profit cut in too by people nicking her artwork and copying and printing it on too everything going. Anyone with a Cricut made a small bloody fortune when she died! It was the weirdest thing to witness on my Instagram! Weeping over her death but earning off it at the same time!

Reactions: 16
I read this on Reddit and was confused because there were so many news reports saying she didn’t and now there’s a photo of her outside the car?
Well, Reddit is not exactly a good source. But if you google the visit you quickly find articles and even a life video from a Kenian(?) news outlet where she is clearly walking around.

Reactions: 9
It feels like an agreement with the press: “we’ll give you the king’s health diagnosis in return for leaving Kate alone’
Or maybe there is simply nothing to report. The Palace has made it abundently clear that Kate wishes to keep her medical condition private, we know she has had a major operation and is recovering and will not be making any public appearances until after Easter.
Sorry but I don't see anything unusual or untoward.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or maybe there is simply nothing to report. The Palace has made it abundently clear that Kate wishes to keep her medical condition private, we know she has had a major operation and is recovering and will not be making any public appearances until after Easter.
Sorry but I don't see anything unusual or untoward.
No need to apologise! Maybe it’s something, maybe it’s not. None of us know do we 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It looks really professional but there is no Impressum/masthead. At least I couldn’t find one. That would either be a krass oversight or it’s a pretty impressive fake.

Reactions: 2
It looks really professional but there is no Impressum/masthead. At least I couldn’t find one. That would either be a krass oversight or it’s a pretty impressive fake.
It’s not fake, it’s their new website.

It’s very royal looking for people who didn’t want to be part of the Royal Family.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
From a brand point of view it is a good move, Archwell was never going to have the kudos and recognition that the titles do. It is however staggeringly hypocritical to use the titles and crest of the institution you’ve trashed for the past 3 years for commercial gain

Reactions: 37
I wonder if they'll be bold enough to try and brand Sussex Royal again.

The problem is it really does sound like a premium dog food brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.