The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People coming back from America are saying that American tabloids are reporting that Charles has pancreatic cancer. Don't mean to sound stupid, but is this because the press abroad can't be stopped from reporting the truth?
American here - that is not being reported here at all.

Reactions: 10
I think it is unlikely that pancreatic cancer would be found incidentally to a prostate surgery, they couldn't be much further apart! It'll be one of the below the waist ones, bladder, bowel, rectum or possibly non hodgkins lymphoma. All curable if caught early and all relatively common in men of his age.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen Kate Middleton and the creepy dementor-looking thing from the Glasgow Willy Wonka Experience in the same room at the same time? No?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My sources tell me this:

"Kate Middleton has temporarily stepped out of the public eye because she discovered a hidden portal to a mythical realm known as 'Fashiontopia.' In this fantastical land, clothing comes to life, and she's been appointed as the High Fashion Diplomat to negotiate peace between feuding fashion houses. Her mission is to bring harmony to the warring factions of glittering gowns and rebellious accessories. Until Fashiontopia is free from sartorial strife, Kate has put her public appearances on hold as she navigates the vibrant tapestry of this alternate fashion universe."

My sources are AI making up a reason, which is a lot more legit than randoms on twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This came up on my You Tube. Didn't know about these two. Gave up his place in line of succession.
Noticed a lot of arguing in the comments.
I met her, daughters were at the same school & she was lovely. I had no idea who she was until I googled her, I’d never have guessed she had such an impressive human rights career. She was very normal and humble.

Reactions: 5
My sources tell me this:

"Kate Middleton has temporarily stepped out of the public eye because she discovered a hidden portal to a mythical realm known as 'Fashiontopia.' In this fantastical land, clothing comes to life, and she's been appointed as the High Fashion Diplomat to negotiate peace between feuding fashion houses. Her mission is to bring harmony to the warring factions of glittering gowns and rebellious accessories. Until Fashiontopia is free from sartorial strife, Kate has put her public appearances on hold as she navigates the vibrant tapestry of this alternate fashion universe."

My sources are AI making up a reason, which is a lot more legit than randoms on twitter.
I vote that we as a collective try and convince the doughnuts on Twitter (X - whatever, stupid name) that this is the real reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it is unlikely that pancreatic cancer would be found incidentally to a prostate surgery, they couldn't be much further apart! It'll be one of the below the waist ones, bladder, bowel, rectum or possibly non hodgkins lymphoma. All curable if caught early and all relatively common in men of his age.
Not technically true. If he was having treatment on his prostate, he would most likely have had a CT chest/abdo/pelvis so technically any cancers here *could* have been picked up incidentally. I’m not saying this is what happened, just saying this is a possibility.

Reactions: 16
My FIL died of this. It was just horrific. He wasted away and fast. I would just want to be put out of my misery upon diagnosis.

I doubt it is that for Charles, I'd assume bladder or something if they caught it while he was underdoing tests for the prostate problem and they said it wasn't prostate cancer.
Would have been caught early, which is always good with cancer.

Reactions: 1
I think they said it was not prostate cancer as thats the one with the best survival rates and at his age wouldn't be a big scare as it's often slow moving. Bladder is much more serious but could be around for many more years. If it's pancreatic then he might not even make it to Christmas.

653579.png

Reactions: 6
I think the pancreatic rumour started cause the prostrate is in that area. I could be talking out of my arse about the biology of that though 😂
Well the prostrate is nearer to his arse than his pancreas… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People coming back from America are saying that American tabloids are reporting that Charles has pancreatic cancer. Don't mean to sound stupid, but is this because the press abroad can't be stopped from reporting the truth?
I came back from the States last week having visited friends and there was much talk about KC3 and his diagnosis. They all assumed it was much worse than it was and he is at death's door! I sent a photo of KC3 meeting with Dishy Rishy to my friend to prove he is not at all!

There was also much discussion about the gruesome twosome but I'll leave that for the other thread!

Reactions: 3
Is Charles a smoker? Unlikely a non smoker would get throat cancer surely?

Reactions: 1
Is Charles a smoker? Unlikely a non smoker would get throat cancer surely?
No idea if he's a smoker but you can also get throat cancer from HPV and regularly drinking alcohol.
Where did the throat cancer rumour come from anyway? I think people are just guessing anything.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.