The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current theories about Kate’s whereabouts include: A BBL, botched plastic surgery, divorce, affair, beaten into a coma by an alcoholic william, sectioned, rehab, joined isis, got a fringe and had regrets, is banksy or she’s just fully dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Current theories about Kate’s whereabouts include: A BBL, botched plastic surgery, divorce, affair, beaten into a coma by an alcoholic william, sectioned, rehab, joined isis, got a fringe and had regrets, is banksy or she’s just fully dead.

I saw that one the other day. A load of H&M stans really going for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Thomas was a close family member. He was his third cousins husband. Even his in laws showed up

Reactions: 7
Absolutely.
Going by a family member’s experience, the third session is when it really hits, and hair loss and other side effects start to kick in - I wouldn’t be surprised if KC withdraws from the public gaze for the remainder of his treatment.
As for William - It wasn’t a good look for him to bail on yesterday’s memorial service.
If he was ill, surely the Palace would have said so, rather than release such an enigmatic statement.
Here's the thing though - the Royals are having an absolutely hell of a year so far - the King's cancer/ Catherine's surgery and two week hospital stay, and then Thomas Kingston's very sudden mysterious death. If William had covid for instance I can actually see why they wouldn't announce it - King Constantine's memorial service showed how desperately short of people they are at the moment having to rope in people like Andrew and Fergie - that's desperation. They are looking very weak and vulnerable.

Reactions: 17
I saw a full thread of people demanding "proof of life" from KP this week - proof of life? What do they want exactly because lets be honest the same people claiming she's dead are the same people who would claim a photo was fake 😂 I seriously worry for the brain capacity of the mass population sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw a full thread of people demanding "proof of life" from KP this week - proof of life? What do they want exactly because lets be honest the same people claiming she's dead are the same people who would claim a photo was fake 😂 I seriously worry for the brain capacity of the mass population sometimes
It's probably not the majority of the population though. It's just some people on Twitter. I don't think most people are thinking too much about it.

Reactions: 11
As the saying goes ... 'they walk among us' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing too tin hatty, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously I don’t wish any of them harm, but this made me laugh … “Saltburn-ing” them 😮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was KP PR team I’d play into all the conspiracy and memes, this is the most Kate has been spoken about for years. When she’s back to a picture just even a caption making a joke of it.

The William has beaten her into a coma during an alcoholic rage people need to seek help.

Reactions: 14
I definitely think KP will have seen all the memes and posts on Twitter today. I do wonder if they'll get her to do a hostage style video soon or just a fake papped pic of her on the way to her parents or somewhere

Reactions: 2
Just had a message asking me what's going on and they sent this:

Don't know what the bottom right picture is meant to be about, though 🤔
GHYKpeQWEAE1SmV (2).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's probably not the majority of the population though. It's just some people on Twitter. I don't think most people are thinking too much about it.
Most of the insane royal theories are nutbars on Twitter. The only non-internetty person I’ve seen comment is my dad, who saw a news item on Charles and murmured “they’re dropping like flies.” The Kate thing is definitely becoming a meme, though. Luckily no one sensible gives any credence to the domestic violence theory, that’s gross. I love the fringe one 😂

One thing that cracks me up is how some of the people getting horrified at all the Kate speculation and conspiracies are the same people convinced Meghan and Harry made up their kids. The internet is so cracked.

Maybe Andrew’s poisoning them all?

Reactions: 19
Sorry if I’m stating the obvious but could Wills not just have a stomach bug or something? He’s only human after all. Could be shitting for England and puking his guts up for all we know!
This is my thought. Kids are gross, even ones that go to posh private schools. One of them probably brought something delightful home with them. It’s still winter after all. Princes are not immune from the illnesses us paupers get.

Reactions: 6
Why has Edward stepped back?
He hasn’t. It got misconstrued !
---
Just had a message asking me what's going on and they sent this:

Don't know what the bottom right picture is meant to be about, though 🤔View attachment 2785779
The bottom one is people seeing them practice and assuming it’s for a royal funeral but someone on here explained what it actually was (can’t remember what but definitely not a funeral).

Reactions: 8
I definitely think KP will have seen all the memes and posts on Twitter today. I do wonder if they'll get her to do a hostage style video soon or just a fake papped pic of her on the way to her parents or somewhere
A photo with a copy of the day's Sun or Daily Mail should clear everything up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m stating the obvious but could Wills not just have a stomach bug or something? He’s only human after all. Could be shitting for England and puking his guts up for all we know!
The Prince of Wales will not be attending today because he could tit through the eye of a needle!
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.