The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People coming back from America are saying that American tabloids are reporting that Charles has pancreatic cancer. Don't mean to sound stupid, but is this because the press abroad can't be stopped from reporting the truth?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
People coming back from America are saying that American tabloids are reporting that Charles has pancreatic cancer. Don't mean to sound stupid, but is this because the press abroad can't be stopped from reporting the truth?
I wouldn’t believe what yanks have to say!

Reactions: 10
I think that story was published in the national enquirer, so it’s most certainly untrue.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that's the worst tabloid trash if there ever was.

I saw a headline at the supermarket about how he's eschewing treatment and will die.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine if it was that Charles insisted William be the one walking along with Andrew at the memorial and having it look like William was happy to have Andrew back on board and William refused to be the scapegoat?
---
I thought it was pancreatic cancer. What is it then?
I doubt it’s pancreatic. More like bladder which is what I think Philip also had.

Reactions: 1
it took me a while when I read Her Majesty The Queen to realise they’re not talking about Elizabeth!
I don't think I'll ever get used to it!

One thing you can guarantee though, is when Catherine eventually becomes Queen, she'll still be referred to as Kate Middleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think the pancreatic rumour started cause the prostrate is in that area. I could be talking out of my arse about the biology of that though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s pancreatic cancer the prognosis wont be good. It’s got the lowest survival rate for any type of cancer

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Have a feeling a statement is going to be released Friday. Not sure why, and it’s just my gut telling me but I think the speculation is going to become too much.

Reactions: 9
If it’s pancreatic cancer the prognosis wont be good. It’s got the lowest survival rate for any type of cancer
My FIL died of this. It was just horrific. He wasted away and fast. I would just want to be put out of my misery upon diagnosis.

I doubt it is that for Charles, I'd assume bladder or something if they caught it while he was underdoing tests for the prostate problem and they said it wasn't prostate cancer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Have a feeling a statement is going to be released Friday. Not sure why, and it’s just my gut telling me but I think the speculation is going to become too much.
I heard that there was going to be an announcement quite soon about something.
If it's Friday it's not going to be a good day as they're also burying Navalny and they're wondering what's going to happen to the mourners - arrest by Putin's henchmen for turning up. 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.