The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are usually spotted on the outskirts at big royal events. She’s the daughter of Prince and Princess Michael - in all fairness I wouldn’t know who he was if it wasn’t for the wedding being quite high profile (they had the big Windsor wedding like Harry and Eugenie both did). What a year 2024 is turning out to be for the whole wider Windsor clan

• Sad
Reactions: 22
who?? Not being funny I genuinely never heard of either of those people?
Prince & Princess Michael of Kent's son in law.
---
I see the news was strictly embargoed until 1800hrs. It also mentioned the death has come as a great shock. I wonder if this had anything to do with William's no show?. Maybe he'd gone to be with The Kent's and Lady Gabriella.
---
Article states he was found dead at a property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
---
I see the news was strictly embargoed until 1800hrs. It also mentioned the death has come as a great shock. I wonder if this had anything to do with William's no show?. Maybe he'd gone to be with The Kent's and Lady Gabriella.
---

One of Lady Gabriella’s godparents was also King Constantine.

Reactions: 3
The article in the Mail says Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were at the service this morning but that must be wrong. Maybe they were meant to be.

Reactions: 1
The article in the Mail says Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were at the service this morning but that must be wrong. Maybe they were meant to be.
They were there in the photos. I suppose it’s been two days since he was found, it didn’t happen today when you would absolutely expect them to withdraw.

They’ve gone with the no suspicious circumstances & no one else involved line they like to use to prompt speculation when someone is found unexpectedly

Reactions: 8
They were there as there’s a photo of them somewhere.
---
So sad about this man who has sadly passed away. What a year for the Windsors. The Kents were at the funeral so I’d expect PW to have made it. I think it’s something else with PW!

Reactions: 11
They were there in the photos. I suppose it’s been two days since he was found, it didn’t happen today when you would absolutely expect them to withdraw.

They’ve gone with the no suspicious circumstances & no one else involved line they like to use to prompt speculation when someone is found unexpectedly
Thanks, I've just seen the photo's. It didn't register with me that it happened Sunday and today is Tuesday.

Reactions: 2
When I was watching the video of them walking into church today and then the big, flash car drawing up with Camilla in it, all I could think was, if we had seen this in a crystal ball back in the 1990s, we would have swallowed our tonsils!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They were there as there’s a photo of them somewhere.
---
So sad about this man who has sadly passed away. What a year for the Windsors. The Kents were at the funeral so I’d expect PW to have made it. I think it’s something else with PW!
The report in The Telegraph says

The Prince of Wales’s absence from the Windsor service was not connected to Mr Kingston’s death.

Reactions: 7
And now this… awful - they had a pretty highe profile wedding at Windsor in 2019
That's really awful, I know Lady Gabriella (not personally!) - used to be in Hello mag a lot. She got married quite late and only a few years ago.

Reactions: 6
And now this… awful - they had a pretty highe profile wedding at Windsor in 2019
Lady Gabriella represented William at King Constantine's funeral as her mother was very good friends with him. I wonder if she was also due to attend the memorial today?

Re Williams absence today, I’m not sure if it’s noteworthy or not that they said “the Princess of wales continues to be doing well” as opposed to “the Prince of Wales absence is not related to the Princess of Wales recovery” they took the pains to brief that she’s “doing well” and now again that his absence wasn’t related to Thomas, that it makes me wonder if they wouldn’t have said as much if it wasn’t related to Kate
---
Lady Gabriella represented William at King Constantine's funeral as her mother was very good friends with him. I wonder if she was also due to attend the memorial today?
I would guess so as he was also her godfather :(

Reactions: 7
God they're really having a load of awful news lately aren't they? Maybe I've got my tin foil hat on but it does feel like we're about to have some seismic shift in the RF.

I expect Nicholas Witchell will be getting wheeled out any minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God they're really having a load of awful news lately aren't they? Maybe I've got my tin foil hat on but it does feel like we're about to have some seismic shift in the RF.

I expect Nicholas Witchell will be getting wheeled out any minute.
The fact he was away in Hong Kong and had to do a video link when it was announced Charles has cancer must have been heartbreaking for him. The man will never leave the country ever again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This year could easily beat 1992 in terms of bad news given we are only two months in so far

Reactions: 17
---
---

No mention of a child, I thought Lady Gabriella was pregnant when she fainted at the Queen’s funeral?

• Wow
No mention of a child, I thought Lady Gabriella was pregnant when she fainted at the Queen’s funeral?
I always thought she was a lovely person I was so sad for her when I saw she had lost her husband.. she waited so long probably for the right person only to have a short time with him.. my heart goes out to her..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.