The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Andrew at the front he should be at the back. TRF have gone soft since TQ died.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Given there is literally no context to this announcement how have you come to this conclusion? Bizarre.
William's behavior has been like this forEVER.

He doesn't want to do something - he won't. He'll make up whatever excuse he wishes. Man was his godfather, regardless, and he must have known it looked bad he didn't deign to go to the funeral. He's done this sort of thing before plenty of times.

It was never even mentioned he was going until now he suddenly pulled out. Previously all focus was on Camilla being there and talk of William not going anyway.

Why is Andrew front and center here? Him being there - sure the Greeks are family - but why is he leading them all in, by appearances? Is it because with Charles not there he can do what he wants?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

He doesn't want to do something - he won't. He'll make up whatever excuse he wishes. Man was his godfather, regardless, and he must have known it looked bad he didn't deign to go to the funeral. He's done this sort of thing before plenty of times.

It was never even mentioned he was going until now he suddenly pulled out. Previously all focus was on Camilla being there and talk of William not going anyway.

Why is Andrew front and center here? Him being there - sure the Greeks are family - but why is he leading them all in, by appearances? Is it because with Charles not there he can do what he wants?
That's not true. William is in order of service. Media knew he would be there. So him not going he had to say something.

Reactions: 13

He is looking for any chink in the armour to get back in. His father’s death he tried to get his Tony Blair moment with his ‘Grandfather of the Nation’ soundbite. He put himself front and centre when the family came out to view floral tributes at Balmoral and C&C had already left.

I’m convinced he still thinks there is a way back for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m not a lover of PW but im very shocked he’s pulled out because with KC and Kate being poorly they know it will start rumours.

I’m expecting something HUGE to be coming soon re the RF. There was the unusual procession on The Mall on Saturday or Sunday which some say was a practice run for a death but who knows.
---
He is looking for any chink in the armour to get back in. His father’s death he tried to get his Tony Blair moment with his ‘Grandfather of the Nation’ soundbite. He put himself front and centre when the family came out to view floral tributes at Balmoral and C&C had already left.

I’m convinced he still thinks there is a way back for him.
I’m sure he has the skin of a rhinoceros 🦏 he just doesn’t get it does he. Leading the family like he’s the head of it. PA should have taken charge NOT him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m not a lover of PW but im very shocked he’s pulled out because with KC and Kate being poorly they know it will start rumours.

I’m expecting something HUGE to be coming soon re the RF. There was the unusual procession on The Mall on Saturday or Sunday which some say was a practice run for a death but who knows.
---

I’m sure he has the skin of a rhinoceros 🦏 he just doesn’t get it does he. Leading the family like he’s the head of it. PA should have taken charge NOT him!
I think the photos are a bit misleading - Camilla was at the front. Andrew with the crowd behind.

Reactions: 7
The thing with Andrew is the way he just cannot help himself but push to be at the centre of attention. He did after Phillip died, then again after the Queen outside Balmoral, him and Fergie running around at Christmas and now again today. Apparently the Greek royal family invited him and OK fine that’s their call but why is he leading the way… he is vile

Reactions: 26

---

The parade in town at the weekend was an annual parade, something to do with feeding of the calvary horses.

Reactions: 8
Maybe. KP are hardly going to say that 'PW has the squits so it's all a bit precarious' . They probably don't want to mention illness again for obvious reasons.

All the idiots on Twitter reckon it's because the divorce is going to be announced. :rolleyes:
Maybe it is…. You don’t know. Lorraine Kelly wearing black again today,,,

Why is Andrew at the front he should be at the back. TRF have gone soft since TQ died.
It was William and Charles who had to persuade HM TQ to remove Andrew's titles. In any case this was a memorial service for a relative not a royal event as such

Reactions: 9
He was Prince Andrews 2nd cousin so of course he was going to be there.
I wonder if that's why William pulled out? Maybe he didn't want to be seen to walk in with Andrew?

Reactions: 7
Whatever is going on with William and Catherine today, the optics of Andrew striding out repping the Royal Family are not good. I think Kensington Palace need to handle the comms around Catherine's situation better, because the minimal and vague information is churning the rumour mill at 1,000mph. I get that William wants to keep his family's privacy sacred, but a vacuum of information creates more problems than releasing something meaningful in the first place.

Reactions: 41
It might be that William wants to keep a distance from the Greek family. There might be other dynamics at play. It was rumoured he would go to the funeral last year but he didn’t show up (kind of last minute). Maybe he had to accept to do a reading to keep appearances but never had any intention to show up. He’s probably not close to the family as a few of them live/have lived in London but they never seem to “hang out” together.

Reactions: 1

I think Kate is very very unwell. She's never gone missing like this before. She's still entitled to her health being private. If William wants to be with his sick wife what's wrong with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.