The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think the king being public about his prostate and cancer was to deflect from what's going on with Kate. He's taking the press attention and intrusion instead. He's a good dad and father in law.

Reactions: 47
I think Kate is very very unwell. She's never gone missing like this before. She's still entitled to her health being private. If William wants to be with his sick wife what's wrong with that?
Why do you think this? If a work colleague went off for surgery, would you expect to hear updates about them every week or to know in depth about what surgery they were having? Would you be speculating that they must be very ill or would you just accept that they are recovering from a major surgery? Of course she hasn't gone missing before, she isn't missing now. She's taking the same time off that anyone else would thats had major surgery. Remember that could be a hysterectomy or a bowel problem, rectifying a prolapse etc.
I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that she's ill or very ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do you think this? If a work colleague went off for surgery, would you expect to hear updates about them every week or to know in depth about what surgery they were having? Would you be speculating that they must be very ill or would you just accept that they are recovering from a major surgery? Of course she hasn't gone missing before, she isn't missing now. She's taking the same time off that anyone else would thats had major surgery. Remember that could be a hysterectomy or a bowel problem, rectifying a prolapse etc.
Loool but shes not a work colleague is she. She’s the future queen. We have precedent after precedent showing how the royal family deal with medical issues and this is completely different.

Reactions: 26
Charles has been talking about his prostate then his cancer at the same time as Kates procedure. He's 70 odd lots and lots of men have prostate issues at that age its not really newsworthy. The statements I think were about protecting Kate taking the spotlight off her. It is serious , no one stays in hospital for 2 weeks for something minor.
Even private hospitals throw you out because of the risk of hospital acquired infections.
She could have private nursing and doctors at home if stable.

Reactions: 18
These pictures with Andrew are very interesting. They are telling me that something is not OK with Kate or with King Charles. There is no other explanation why would they bring PA and Fergie in front of the line. If William was there, all the focus would be on him.

Reactions: 13
Also I think the king being public about his prostate and cancer was to deflect from what's going on with Kate. He's taking the press attention and intrusion instead. He's a good dad and father in law.
Possibly with the initial prostate operation but the additional cancer diagnosis came out the blue and really there was no getting around that. The treatment is long, gruelling and obvious and with fewer working reserves to call on, a missing new king would be blndingly obvious. There’s no one to hide behind anymore.

Reactions: 6
These pictures with Andrew are very interesting. They are telling me that something is not OK with Kate or with King Charles. There is no other explanation why would they bring PA and Fergie in front of the line. If William was there, all the focus would be on him.
If we have an Andrew Regency I’m signing up for the Mars Project

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Possibly with the initial prostate operation but the additional cancer diagnosis came out the blue and really there was
Possibly with the initial prostate operation but the additional cancer diagnosis came out the blue and really there was no getting around that. The treatment is long, gruelling and obvious and with fewer working reserves to call on, a missing new king would be blndingly obvious. There’s no one to hide behind anymore.
I don't think she's dying or anything like that but I think yes it's serious. If it is she's had gastric issues the press would love to get a picture of her being tube fed or with a stoma bag. She will need time physically and emotionally to process whatever the surgery is. The press are pretty vile to women in RF Kate has her appearance scrutinised 24/7.

Reactions: 2
I think you're reading too much into it. Andrew and Sarah will take any opportunity they can to be front and centre. Everyone else is just casually walking behind, they look they've raced to be at the front.

It's Andrew being his usual tone deaf, arrogant self. Nothing more.
---
I don't think she's dying or anything like that but I think yes it's serious. If it is she's had gastric issues the press would love to get a picture of her being tube fed or with a stoma bag. She will need time physically and emotionally to process whatever the surgery is. The press are pretty vile to women in RF Kate has her appearance scrutinised 24/7.
I think Kate will not make a public appearance until she looks A1.

After any major surgery you reach a stage where you are maybe able to move around and function but you can still look crap. It can seriously take a toll on your looks and hair. She is not going to be seen looking anything but fabulous because they will want to project that all is well and situation normal. Like it never happened.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think you're reading too much into it. Andrew and Sarah will take any opportunity they can to be front and centre. Everyone else is just casually walking behind, they look they've raced to be at the front.

It's Andrew being his usual tone deaf, arrogant self. Nothing more.
I just think it’s Andrew doing his ‘I’m highest in order of succession, I go first’ thing and no one else is really that bothered.

Reactions: 14
She’s got an awful gait hasn’t she, Sarah. Just trudging along in a too tight skirt suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got an awful gait hasn’t she, Sarah. Just trudging along in a too tight skirt suit.
She’s done so well for herself hasn’t she? Divorced, no official role, yet living in the lap of luxury at the tax payer’s expense

Still wouldn’t be her for anything though

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it is William's mental health that is the problem. He has been under a lot of stress lately. We hear a lot about Harry's trauma after his mother's death but not much about William. I wonder if he had a sudden panic attack or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if it is William's mental health that is the problem. He has been under a lot of stress lately. We hear a lot about Harry's trauma after his mother's death but not much about William. I wonder if he had a sudden panic attack or similar.
It wouldn't surprise me. Charles being ill and diagnosed with cancer could have brought it home to him how close to being King he is. Kate being very ill will have made him feel vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing with Charles is yes they didn't have to mention the prostate procedure but there is no way they could have hidden his cancer diagnosis esp with him having Chemo every week.

Whatever is happening behind palace doors one thing is certain they need to rein Andrew back in and keep him put of the spotlight (private engagements or not!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.