The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he didn’t like him then he wouldn’t pull out on the day, he was supposed to be giving a reading, especially not with everything going on currently. Similarly if he was ill with a bug or something they would surely have just said he has a bug and doesn’t want to spread it and has spoken with the Greek family to apologise etc. Pulling out on the day for personal reasons is bizarre and worrying, starting to think someone has put some sort of curse on the Windsors this year
Yes, someone in California sticking pins in Voodoo dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
May be he had an upset tummy!

Gosh, give him a break.
Maybe. KP are hardly going to say that 'PW has the squits so it's all a bit precarious' . They probably don't want to mention illness again for obvious reasons.

All the idiots on Twitter reckon it's because the divorce is going to be announced. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was also due to give a reading, so whatever caused his absence, it was last minute to say the least

Reactions: 11
They’ve also said that the personal matter won’t impact future engagements so who knows what it is, it’s obviously something pretty last minute as this will have been in his diary for months and he’s the future king, I hardly think eg the dentist wouldn’t give him another appointment if there was a clash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Catherine wasn’t progressing well they would hardly announce that. You can barely admit it to yourself - accept it, handle it - nevermind telling a nation. I am not saying this is the case but the variations on your day, the people involved and the impact on them are extraordinarily variable and days change on a hairpin. I am sure this isn’t the case, I hope it isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it might have been related to either himself, his father or the children (not necessarily health wise in that case. Could easily be another issue that had to be addressed directly and not delayed- school?).
He didn’t attend the funeral, so I am surprised he was scheduled to turn up and even give a reading. If I were really bitchy I would suspect that he realised how badly it came across not to attend the funeral. So he set up his attendance and always planned to pull out. But the sun is shining, my daffodils are starting to show and I am in too much of a good mood to suspect anything untowards. I am sure the important people know what is the reason and the public doesn’t have to.

Reactions: 3
My first thought was a poorly (or very upset) child. Do they still have the FT Nanny now all are at school?

Reactions: 1
The nanny is still there. She will be there for their childhoods like most of the royal nannies

Reactions: 9
My presumption would be it’s the kids and school and he’s been called in for something…if one of the kids was ill there’s the Middletons and the nanny so I’m sure he could pop out for an hour or two, he literally lives round the corner from where the service was. Similarly any personal appointments would just be booked for another day, I’m sure he doesn’t have to sit in the Drs queue at 8am. If there’s an issue with one of the kids at school however then you can’t really ask an 8 year old to hold it in and cause a scene tomorrow instead

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just his laziness.

If he doesn’t wanna do something, he won’t do it. That is his history of behavior, and it won’t change.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the statement from KP they said Catherine is “continuing to be doing well”
Of course they are saying that.

One thing the recent demises of the Royal Family have shown is that they are sat up in bed eating their morning kippers and watching breakfast tele … until they aren’t. I mean, hopefully she is … but I wouldn’t take their health statements as worth anything at all.

Reactions: 26
This has just made the mid-morning current affairs show here in Dublin (Claire Byrne clearly as hooked on BRF news as I am).

Come on: William can't have done this lightly, given the scrutiny he's under.
It was on midday radio news here (southern Ireland) which surprised me.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just his laziness.

If he doesn’t wanna do something, he won’t do it. That is his history of behavior, and it won’t change.
I don't think he is particularly hard working but why would he agree to attend and do a reading if he couldn't be bothered to go? Its got to be something more than "can't be bovvered" surely.

Reactions: 25
So Camilla’s gone in his place. Whose husband is also ill. A rather bad look if it’s just laziness (it won’t be).

Reactions: 9
He is just pathetic. He didn't go to the funeral. He won't show up for this. The man was his godfather.

William is a classic case of 'if I don't wanna do it I won't do it' and nobody will tell him to put up and shut up.
Given there is literally no context to this announcement how have you come to this conclusion? Bizarre.

Reactions: 27
This is what’s left though, Andrew and Fergie leading the family in. Even Anne is tucked away at the back despite being a working member of the family
IMG_7425.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Andrew striding confidently ahead of the rest of his family, the guy is superarrogant. I can't seem them lasting long after Charles passes to be honest.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.