The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd not take anything that's reliant on speculation and deductive reasoning to imply insider knowledge.
"What was discovered during her stay" is intentionally vague, as it can mean anything from a discovery during surgery to a failure to heal properly to an unrelated clinical issue. It could also be as simple as she went in for an exploratory procedure to confirm a diagnosis and confirmation led to immediate treatment.

If the royals do choose to elaborate on her condition, that vagueness can now be claimed to have been proof of insider knowledge for any number of outcomes, and as a result ensure people think of the next vague and empty speculation as from a trustworthy source.

Reactions: 8
Their “journalists” are appalling.
On the Christmas card story it said “Mrs Moffat, who is married to her husband Alex…”
Erm surely it should just read “Mrs Moffat, who is married to Alex…” Isn't the word husband unnecessary?
Probably get paid on a word count basis - cannot think of another reason they repeat the same badly written crap over and over again in the same article....

Reactions: 7
I would even wager the bet that ChatGPT could write better articles. What we see reads more like super quick writing and editing with no proof reading. That’s why we get choppy sentences, weird structure and repeating the same paragraph. Writing as you go and changing the sentences in between, copy and pasting paragraphs around, probably re-using the same paragraphs in similar topics over the years and only changing some key information (names and such). I mean, lots of the critical articles about M read exactly like the early Kate articles. Just with a new name. People bitched about Kate holding her clutch under her bump to accentuate it and “shoving it into everyone’s face” (with George and Charlotte), M craddled her bump all the time….. bla bla bla

Reactions: 3
He is just pathetic. He didn't go to the funeral. He won't show up for this. The man was his godfather.

William is a classic case of 'if I don't wanna do it I won't do it' and nobody will tell him to put up and shut up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He is just pathetic. He didn't go to the funeral. He won't show up for this. The man was his godfather.

William is a classic case of 'if I don't wanna do it I won't do it' and nobody will tell him to put up and shut up.
Maybe he didn’t like him and he's putting his wife (who is living) first.

Queen Camilla to lead memorial for Charles' cousin King Constantine

Prince William has pulled out for “personal reasons”
This has just made the mid-morning current affairs show here in Dublin (Claire Byrne clearly as hooked on BRF news as I am).

Come on: William can't have done this lightly, given the scrutiny he's under.

Reactions: 22
I would take that as a bad sign rather than coating him for it - speaking as someone who’s had very recent experience of a loved one at the mercy of significant health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This has just made the mid-morning current affairs show here in Dublin (Claire Byrne clearly as hooked on BRF news as I am).

Come on: William can't have done this lightly, given the scrutiny he's under.
I agree, which is worrying me. I think Catherine maybe struggling to come to terms with her surgery or isn't recovering as expected.

Reactions: 11
I agree, which is worrying me. I think Catherine maybe struggling to come to terms with her surgery or isn't recovering as expected.
but they’ve specifically said in the statement that her recovery is going well? Almost sounds like they’re at great lengths to say this is nothing to do with her?

Reactions: 11
You’d think if he was ill with a tummy upset or something they could just say it’s due to illness. A personal reason leaves it open to being anything and lots of speculation
IMG_7424.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
but they’ve specifically said in the statement that her recovery is going well? Almost sounds like they’re at great lengths to say this is nothing to do with her?
I just googled and William didn't attend the funeral either, so just probably didn't like him!

Just because they are in the public eye, we don't need to know what colour knickers they wear.

• Heart
I think William is lazy, he also comes over as arrogant.
Kate is recovering at home with an army of staff at her disposal. KP have said she's doing well.
I'm sure even if she wasn't, William could take a couple of hours out to do this for his godfather. Most other husbands/partners have to get on with work and can't be taking days off left right and centre.

Whatever it is, he is showing us that he's not dependable and drops out of his "work" easily.
Lucky for him there's no HR when you're a royal and no Bradford index recording your unexpected days off.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If he didn’t like him then he wouldn’t pull out on the day, he was supposed to be giving a reading, especially not with everything going on currently. Similarly if he was ill with a bug or something they would surely have just said he has a bug and doesn’t want to spread it and has spoken with the Greek family to apologise etc. Pulling out on the day for personal reasons is bizarre and worrying, starting to think someone has put some sort of curse on the Windsors this year

Reactions: 29
Maybe he has to give his dad a lift to the hospital as his taxi didn't turn up last minute....or something

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Agree it’s quite puzzling. If it was a personal issue with the family then he probably wouldn’t have been scheduled to attend in the first place. If he was unwell (even with something minor) it could have been made public. Maybe one of the kids is having a hard time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.