The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 6 year old sent Charles a happy coronation card and she was so excited when she got a reply. She took the reply into school to show everyone her (pre printed) letter from the king. I wouldn't have written, but she made a cute card, and it brought her a lot of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
More worrying to me is that she had to reach out to them for that story to exist, as the DM aren't exactly skilled investigative reporters (unless legalities are thrown out the window). I can't imagine seeking out a name-drop in the Daily Mail.
The DM advertised for the sender of the cone card to contact them on one of their articles.

Reactions: 1
My 6 year old sent Charles a happy coronation card and she was so excited when she got a reply. She took the reply into school to show everyone her (pre printed) letter from the king. I wouldn't have written, but she made a cute card, and it brought her a lot of joy.
I'm delighted to hear that she got a reply. That will mean lot to her and it means the card was acknowledged and appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm delighted to hear that she got a reply. That will mean lot to her and it means the card was acknowledged and appreciated.
Honestly she was so happy. She couldn't believe the king and queen wrote to her. She doesn't understand pre printed cards etc...... so in her eyes he took time out to reply and still talks about it even now. She asked to get the card framed which we have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just searched for it and obviously the Daily Mail have an exclusive with the sender 😂

Honestly sometimes I can’t work out if I feel sorry for Daily Mail reporters or not, with the shite they write about 😂
I heard a rumour that most Dail Mail articles are written by AI (Chatbot) these days! It would make sense given all the grammar and spelling mistakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I heard a rumour that most Dail Mail articles are written by AI (Chatbot) these days! It would make sense given all the grammar and spelling mistakes 😂
I had You Tube playing in the background the other day and I remember a bloke talking about AI affecting vlogs etc with people talking out of sync.
Yesterday I watched someone talking about the political situation and the voice was completely out of sync with the mouth movement 🤷
I'm wondering now if this is what he's on about. Wish I'd paid attention now to what he was saying.😀

Reactions: 3
I had You Tube playing in the background the other day and I remember a bloke talking about AI affecting vlogs etc with people talking out of sync.
Yesterday I watched someone talking about the political situation and the voice was completely out of sync with the mouth movement 🤷
I'm wondering now if this is what he's on about. Wish I'd paid attention now to what he was saying.😀
I’ve never heard of that one but it might have been. 😮 Weird isn’t it.

Their “journalists” are appalling.
On the Christmas card story it said “Mrs Moffat, who is married to her husband Alex…”
Erm surely it should just read “Mrs Moffat, who is married to Alex…” Isn't the word husband unnecessary?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their “journalists” are appalling.
On the Christmas card story it said “Mrs Moffat, who is married to her husband Alex…”
Erm surely it should just read “Mrs Moffat, who is married to Alex…” Isn't the word husband unnecessary?
This is so typical. A lot of their articles really do read like bots 🤣

Reactions: 5
Theres an article in the DM about how her theoretical return to duties should be taken carefully.
I thought they would post another little update where she thanks people for all the cards and well wishes? Obviously not on a clip like Charles but a post on their social media.

Are elements of that perhaps accurate? Something unexpected was found when operating on Kate, so they had to admit to a hospital stay but said it was starting for surgery no 1 when perhaps it was recovering from no.1 and going in for surgery no.2?

No idea, just pondering.

Reactions: 8
Are elements of that perhaps accurate? Something unexpected was found when operating on Kate, so they had to admit to a hospital stay but said it was starting for surgery no 1 when perhaps it was recovering from no.1 and going in for surgery no.2?

No idea, just pondering.
That's the first time I have read that Catherine's treatment was meant to be be less invasive than it has been, and that they 'found' something else.

I hope they arent using The King as a distraction.

Anyway, saw this on Twitter and thought it funny, despite the circumstances.
1708942222256.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.