The Royal Family #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My late father was a HUGE fan of TQM and TLQ until Princess Diana died and then he was done with them. I have noticed a lot of our older generation turned once Diana died especially men.

I’m not particularly fussed about them either way but I do believe that TQM and PP along with TLQ pushed KC into the marriage and that had catastrophic repercussions that linger even today. Sadly, I can’t help but feel that because of the mess between the RF and H & M the status quo will continue through the generations that come because I have no doubt that A and L will hear their parents side of events and it will rumble on. It’s very sad and I do feel very sorry for PH, I know he’s not perfect but I can’t help feel he has been scapegoated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Further snippets I've remembered which have to be filed under gossip as not from the horse's mouth.
Kate is a very private person, she's a perfectionist, she likes pomp and ceremony so likes that side of being Royal. She has been sticking her head in the sand about something (sorry, I can't remember what), she was rushed to hospital as an emergency - due to a physical problem which caused her to need to run to the toilet. She's been very stressed.
There is a question mark hanging over William and fidelity. He's entitled, makes it known that what he says goes. Royals are different people. They are surrounded by perfection so don't see the world like we do. That makes me think of everywhere the Queen went there was fresh paint. Their normal isn't our normal, so I can see how an outsider not brought up as Royal would find it difficult to integrate into it and would feel unsupported as the Royals just wouldn't be aware.
I'm not sure what parts of this are true, but it does seem to me how I would picture Kate except she's done very well at hiding it if so.
There was something about Kate wanting to be alone and something about fulfilling her duties which she really wants to try to do, but I just can't remember. I could understand the wanting to be alone if you're not used to being surrounded by people and especially if it's a bowel problem and we all know how people gossip.
I wouldn't want to be in her position for all the tea in China!
To be fair to William, he is LITERALLY the definition of "entitled" - he's entitled Prince of Wales and heir to the throne of the United Kingsom so yes, I should jolly well think that what he says, goes!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Kate’s out of hospital and managed to escape without being spotted by the press, which makes me really believe that they agreed William and the Middleton’s photos were planned in agreement for not photographing the children or Kate.

Kind of wild really, that they live in a world where Pippa and Carole had to put on their Sunday best to go and see their sister/daughter after major surgery… I’m glad they left the children alone though. I’m glad they aren’t living with all their lives on show for everyone and that they do have a level of privacy.

Reactions: 17
Did we get photos of the Middletons going? I didn’t see them! The press are camped at all entrances (I’ve walked past on my way to lunch over the weekend) so there must be another one they’ve agreed to let them use without being papped.

interesting that the royal reporters are now saying her return to public duties will depend on medical advice nearer the time, I wonder if they’ve scrapped the Easter benchmark? If so that would be alarming

Reactions: 3
Well, some Italian news outlet (not sure if tabloid or something with a good rep) said she was in a coma 🙄🙄🙄
And tada she is at home. Just shows that all those “sources” and “insiders” are just as clue as we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did we get photos of the Middletons going? I didn’t see them! The press are camped at all entrances (I’ve walked past on my way to lunch over the weekend) so there must be another one they’ve agreed to let them use without being papped.

interesting that the royal reporters are now saying her return to public duties will depend on medical advice nearer the time, I wonder if they’ve scrapped the Easter benchmark? If so that would be alarming
I don’t remember seeing them and just William the once which is in stark contrast to seeing Camilla seeing Charles every day, and twice yesterday, all photographed and published

Reactions: 5
I know the royals get the best medical care but wow in a coma one day and home the next - someone should be getting a noble prize for that science! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t remember seeing them and just William the once which is in stark contrast to seeing Camilla seeing Charles every day, and twice yesterday, all photographed and published
I thought the DM posted photos of them going into the hospital, but they might have been old photos to be fair

Reactions: 1
Didn’t it say induced coma after the op? I don’t think they meant a coma for a full two weeks, she woke up then went home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There were no photos of the Middletons that I saw. But a few times they put a photo of Carole and Pippa walking in to some event over Christmas in to the articles, but stating that this was a photo taken elsewhere over Christmas. They were quite dressed up in the pic.

I have a question. If the press have a deal with the royals not to take photos of William/the kids coming and going, why are they bothering to camp outside the hospital all this time? The deal would surely include no photos of Kate to the taken as she leaves.

There were no photos of the Middletons that I saw. But a few times they put a photo of Carole and Pippa walking in to some event over Christmas in to the articles, but stating that this was a photo taken elsewhere over Christmas. They were quite dressed up in the pic.

I have a question. If the press have a deal with the royals not to take photos of William/the kids coming and going, why are they bothering to camp outside the hospital all this time? The deal would surely include no photos of Kate to the taken as she leaves.
I think Charles is in the same hospital to be fair.

And that’s my mistake, I thought they were taken from the hospital.

Reactions: 1

Charles and Catherine are in the same hospital. I am assuming Camilla and Charles are taking the photo/publicity hit so they can leave Catherine and the kids alone.

Reactions: 20

The trouble for Kate is that the minute she steps out on an engagement, how she looks,acts seems, will be poured over in minute detail in the world media, not least on this thread🤣. She will need to be 100% back to normal before that happens

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The foreign journos will soon be speculating on Kate's funeral and William's dependence on Rose Hanbury for comfort.....

As they do...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think the long recovery time is more that she will want to be back to 100% the first time she’s seen out and about. She won’t want to wince or have to take it slow etc, as you say her every blink will be analysed and the press will be gagging for a “Kate looks tired- is she dying?!” angle. If she had a normal office job or whatever she would probably be back within 4-6 weeks but this is quite different, I certainly wouldn’t want to be back in front of the worlds media until I was confident I was fully back to normal

Reactions: 18
Kate’s out of hospital and managed to escape without being spotted by the press, which makes me really believe that they agreed William and the Middleton’s photos were planned in agreement for not photographing the children or Kate.
There probably is some sort of deal in place but it's easy for any private patient to discretely leave hospital in an ambulance though surely?

Reactions: 5
I find it hard to believe both the King of England AND The Princess of Wales are in the same hospital at the SAME time. So bizarre! I hope they both make full recoveries though

I think it’s an image thing. They are building this saint-like profile around her, so it could be a very simple procedure but something that could shake that image… maybe a vaginoplasty? She had three natural deliveries, she is also a bit of a sportswoman, things may be a bit lose down there. Just imagine the comments about their sex lives? Or, getting a bit wilder here, a liver transplant? Just imagine people dragging back all those pictures where she used to look sad and wonder if she developed a drinking problem? I think it’s something that could damage her sainthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.