The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised if we was snubbed because that would have been news and we’d have heard of it. I can fully believe he would be stubborn over wearing it though.
Harry would have whinged on if he didn’t get one so yes I agree. Stupid passive aggressive response as always. Honestly they all need putting in a room and their heads banged together. Pathetic spoiled babies - the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
William should wear more hats. When you can’t see his hair, you can see why at one point he was so considered good looking.

Reactions: 5
The royals really do all look fabulous today. For me Camilla rocks a hat better than a tiara. I really like the new statues too!

Reactions: 8
I'm watching the service from the cenotaph and they've laid a wreath in behalf of thr queen. I thought that's nice they've remembered the queen even though she's died.

But it wasn't for Elizabeth. It's for Camilla!!

And i text my pal saying this and she's messaged back saying they thought it was for Elizabeth as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The welsh minister not signing God Save the King. He should have stayed at home. When he was laying his wreath, he swaggered over to the cenotaph like he was taking his empties back to the bar.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I hear what you’re saying but having worked for a senior VIP individual who had contacts with other VIP senior people - when they attend these functions it’s normally someone else who’s done the research, written the notes and prepped the individual.
I’ve managed a royal visit and that’s exactly what happens. someone comes out in advance and goes through everything.

Reactions: 4
I fancy William in a hat, he has a great jawline. The minute the hat comes off however it’s a different story 😂

The statue of Prince Phillip in particular is really great, the posture, hands behind the back and the lean are all spot on

Reactions: 4
The welsh minister not signing God Save the King. He should have stayed at home. When he was laying his wreath, he swaggered over to the cenotaph like he was taking his empties back to the bar.

Spot on but thought he was Scottish
---
Princess Anne taking the salute. She's a mighty woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Princess Anne is something else - a strong mixture of the best in both her parents.
It is remarkable that she is related to Prince Andrew.

Reactions: 22
I'm watching the service from the cenotaph and they've laid a wreath in behalf of thr queen. I thought that's nice they've remembered the queen even though she's died.

But it wasn't for Elizabeth. It's for Camilla!!
Was that the second wreath laid after Charles’s?
---
As much as I don’t like the Royals I do have to concede that I like the pomp and ceremony.

He should have been disembowelled on the spot and fed to the royal corgis.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone watching the earthshot prize? I know a lot of people on here don’t rate the idea but I have to say I do. It’s very clever to use his power and status to get these initiatives the money and private sector backing they need to grow. It’s nice to watch something about the environment that’s positive and encouraging as opposed to doom and gloom. I think this is a much better idea and concept than his one to eradicate homelessness put it that way

Reactions: 11
Anyone watching the earthshot prize? I know a lot of people on here don’t rate the idea but I have to say I do. It’s very clever to use his power and status to get these initiatives the money and private sector backing they need to grow. It’s nice to watch something about the environment that’s positive and encouraging as opposed to doom and gloom. I think this is a much better idea and concept than his one to eradicate homelessness put it that way
I agree it’s a better idea than his suggestion he was going to eradicate homelessness which was so flawed (not least by his own personal wealth). I am hoping he proves me wrong and builds social housing on his land portfolio but I am not really holding my breath.

But, no, not watching it and didn’t know you could. Maybe it will inspire younger people but to me as long as he is flying around the world to award prizes he undermines his own stated aims and it just feels like a massive vanity project to me.

Reactions: 6
He’s an absolute idiot, has ruined Wales with his incompetence and vanity politics.

Reactions: 3
Princess Anne is something else - a strong mixture of the best in both her parents.
It is remarkable that she is related to Prince Andrew.
I thought how much healthier Anne looked than Charles, she’s not much younger than him but appears to have bags more energy, he looks exhausted

I thought how much healthier Anne looked than Charles, she’s not much younger than him but appears to have bags more energy, he looks exhausted
Anne has always been a tougher more resilient character than Charles. She is also very fit - horse riding, playing with the grandchildren and I bet she walks and moves around a lot.

Reactions: 12
Anne has always been a tougher more resilient character than Charles. She is also very fit - horse riding, playing with the grandchildren and I bet she walks and moves around a lot.
And she isn’t the monarch so she isn’t under constant scrutiny in the same way. Her children also seem a lot calmer and more settled than his do.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.