The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would I need to go to find out what duties the royals are up to each week? I'm curious what exactly the royals are doing week in, week out.
This is a tricky one. You can view the Court Circular on The Times which is meant to be the official record but each “office” is responsible for submitting the events and there’s quite a big difference in how they all submit them, some aren’t submitted at all and some are late. So it’s not really that accurate anymore. The Royal website used to upload upcoming events for each royal to a calendar and still does some but again, not all. For coverage post event your best bet would be the social media accounts but even then they don’t post everything and the likes of Anne, Edward etc do a lot that isn’t covered at all

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why Meghan and Harry keep airing out their business through Scobie. No wonder the vitriol against them and their kids has not died down.
I just don't get it. They apparently called King Charles to wish him Happy Birthday and the next thing all this nonsense starts again with Scobie.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get it. They apparently called King Charles to wish him Happy Birthday and the next thing all this nonsense starts again with Scobie.
1 step forward and 2 steps back. How likely do you think it is that they were involved in Scobies book? I think it's reasonable to assume they were involved in some way so this just looks like more drama created by H&M to get headlines but why? It doesn't make them look good.

1 step forward and 2 steps back. How likely do you think it is that they were involved in Scobies book? I think it's reasonable to assume they were involved in some way so this just looks like more drama created by H&M to get headlines but why? It doesn't make them look good.
They were involved in Scobie's last book 'Finding Freedom' so it is pretty likely that they are involved in this one too.
"In November 2020, Meghan's legal team admitted that she had permitted a close friend to communicate with Scobie".

Yet there were several inconsistencies with the book, Scobie wrote all about how Dr Law was the one who helped deliver Archie but then Dr Law's husband said that she did not deliver him.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why Meghan and Harry keep airing out their business through Scobie. No wonder the vitriol against them and their kids has not died down.
Why would anyone have any vitriol against their kids? Bizarre people

Of course they were involved, even the one excerpt that’s been released has the intricate details of a private conversation between Meghan and Harry… I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but Scobie did jet off first class to California earlier this year that’s all I’m saying…

His book also states that he has spoken to “family members” I mean, WHO would ever speak to him?

Reactions: 10
Of course they were involved, even the one excerpt that’s been released has the intricate details of a private conversation between Meghan and Harry… I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but Scobie did jet off first class to California earlier this year that’s all I’m saying…

His book also states that he has spoken to “family members” I mean, WHO would ever speak to him?
Didn't know that. None of the family would ever talk to him besides H&M. What was the point of having a birthday/reconciliation phone call with Charles and then bashing him in another book the day after? Surely they've learned something from all their PR disasters at this stage?

Reactions: 6
Yeah their kids are constantly called dolls and are heavily criticised because of the constant drama surrounding their parents.
Sadly the criticism goes both ways, involving both the Sussex children and Wales children. Some of the tweets are just plain evil. Children should be kept out of it.

Reactions: 8
They are learning that the only thing they have to offer is bitching about TRF.

Maybe it's a double bluff. Lets call Charles on his birthday so people thing they're trying reconciliation and people will think the book is nothing to do with them. It's not working.

Eugenie?

They are learning that the only thing they have to offer is bitching about TRF.

Maybe it's a double bluff. Lets call Charles on his birthday so people thing they're trying reconciliation and people will think the book is nothing to do with them. It's not working.
They genuinely have nothing else going for them besides this underhanded behaviour. Every charity event they've attended turned into a self-promotion exercise and made it all about themselves while getting the charity to fund luxury expenses, so no one can even say they're doing charity work.

Didn't know that. None of the family would ever talk to him besides H&M. What was the point of having a birthday/reconciliation phone call with Charles and then bashing him in another book the day after? Surely they've learned something from all their PR disasters at this stage?
Same reason they were bashing the RF when Philip was on his deathbed and giving threatening interviews to random publications literally one week before the Queen died after months/years of harassing her for money and bringing absolute misery to her final years -- because they are practised elder abusers. They're trying to bully Charles into giving them money to shut up.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was shocked to hear someone talking about Invictus. Sounded like 2 of the management had been got rid of due to standing up to Harry and Meghan's allegedly charging Invictus for expenses, which could have allegedly covered Meghan's wardrobe, hotel and travel costs amongst other things.
As I avoid H and M like the plague I don't know how much is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would love it if William stripped them of all their titles when he ascends to the throne. Completely exiles them and leaves them totally and forever irrelevant. I think he is strong-willed enough to do it, The ultimate retribution.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would love it if William stripped them of all their titles when he ascends to the throne. Completely exiles them and leaves them totally and forever irrelevant. I think he is strong-willed enough to do it, The ultimate retribution.
Didn't Harry want to be known as 'just Harry'?
They'd have to get rid of their doormat that has their royal cypher on, there's photos of Harry posing in front of it less than a year ago!

Reactions: 4
Didn't Harry want to be known as 'just Harry'?
They'd have to get rid of their doormat that has their royal cypher on, there's photos of Harry posing in front of it less than a year ago!
You are joking?! How hypocritical can you get! Every day is a new low for these two losers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.