The Royal Family #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t fit her image she wanted to portray, but her mom did, just not her mom’s family who she cut out too. Don’t forget the mailing her wedding rings to her first husband to tell him it was over!
And Harry has never met him.
I agree she was ashamed of Thomas and he didn’t fit her narrative.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m misremembering but didn’t Thomas Markle deny that he’d been offered help? Wasn’t that one of his gripes at the time.
I can’t remember to be honest. I’ve expunged most of from me brain … but I do,think it’s more than likely something the ‘Palace Machine’ would spring into action for outwith Meghan and/or Harry.

I can’t remember to be honest. I’ve expunged most of from me brain … but I do,think it’s more than likely something the ‘Palace Machine’ would spring into action for outwith Meghan and/or Harry.
They'd definitely offer him help for the sake of the institution rather than himself but it would be offered.

I see Ayda Williams (Robbie’s wife) has shared a post about her good friend Princess Eugenie… I knew their daughter was a flower girl at H&M’s wedding but had no idea they were friends with Eugenie

Reactions: 1
I see Ayda Williams (Robbie’s wife) has shared a post about her good friend Princess Eugenie… I knew their daughter was a flower girl at H&M’s wedding but had no idea they were friends with Eugenie
she was a flower girl at Eugenie's wedding not Meghan's :)

Reactions: 2
Just when we start to forget they’re back again like a couple of bad pennies. I could be wrong but I recall the palace encouraging contact/help after the infamous fake pap photos. From the messages shared during one of the many court cases it doesn’t seem to have come from a place of empathy or care. You’d think that at the very least Harry would’ve had some sympathy for him at time and perhaps attempted to defuse the situation with Meghan.

Reactions: 2
Harry's cold and frankly nasty 'family she never had' comment said everything about his attitude to his inlaws

Reactions: 14
I wonder whether Doria expressed concern about the colour of baby Archie's skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the Endgame book even selling well? I just looked on Amazon and it’s dropped to number 36. Thought it would be doing better with all this horrible ‘promotion’.

Reactions: 3
Is the Endgame book even selling well? I just looked on Amazon and it’s dropped to number 36. Thought it would be doing better with all this horrible ‘promotion’.
I think Piers Morgan removed the key trump card in the book - people were likely to hear translations named the apparent royal racists, and read to figure it out.

Without that draw, what really new information does he have to offer? Harry is selling his own stories, and Harry and Meghan are his only real sources. Perhaps if his writing was particularly good, but from what I've seen it doesn't strike me as anything special.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Endgame could end up being an ironic title and it's actually Omid who is heading for his end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just think people aren’t that bothered, really. It’s been rumbling on so long, it’s been dissected everywhich way. It’s actually quite boring.

Reactions: 19
I just think people aren’t that bothered, really. It’s been rumbling on so long, it’s been dissected everywhich way. It’s actually quite boring.

Yeah aside the media I've yet to come across anyone talking about it. Not family, not in the (rather large) office, not friends, nothing on my social media feeds either.

I’m actually glad the “racists” have been named. Harry and Meghan are out of currency and have nothing else to sell………they must be all out of stories……here’s hoping!

Reactions: 11
I’m actually glad the “racists” have been named. Harry and Meghan are out of currency and have nothing else to sell………they must be all out of stories……here’s hoping!
Fingers crossed 2024 is the start of no more harry and meghan tantrums and dramatics and they fade into obscurity, or they actually find a useful purpose

Reactions: 11
Fingers crossed 2024 is the start of no more harry and meghan tantrums and dramatics and they fade into obscurity, or they actually find a useful purpose
Heaven forbid..That's not part of Markle's plan at all.

• Haha
But Piers is a different kettle of fish to Penny Junor and Tom Bradby though. For one he has a negative history with the RF and for another he was mainly an entertainment journalist. I shouldn’t think that Meghan was the only actor in TV series that he had in his contacts list or saw for a bit of mutual backscratching (give me the gossip and I’ll write you up well) but she’s the only one that went on to get him an in to the ‘upper echelons’. They met once … I think he has possibly over egged any friendship.
Piers was seen having lunch with Eugenie and Beatrice recently and Beatrice gave him a huge hug before she left, so he must have inns. From what I remember, they only met once but spoke via Twitter for a long time, they initially bonded over gun control and she messaged him with respect for speaking about it on American TV, then she’d send him the Suits episodes early before they were broadcast.

So am I. Piers has actually done TRF a favour. They've been named and everyone's gone 'meh'.

Just go away now Harry, Meghan and Scobie ... your time on this ride is up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.