The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it funny that in the article they didn't mention the falling out they apparently had which was front page news on either the sun or mail

Reactions: 2
I found it funny that in the article they didn't mention the falling out they apparently had which was front page news on either the sun or mail
Very strange. This a really weird story. I doubt it was much of a rave anyway!!

Kate and Rose are best pals, guys. Honest. No affair rumors here! (I'm not sure how I think about that one, one way or the other, but 100% on the 'William has definitely cheated' train.)

If I were rich via the taxpayer and didn't have to work I would go to fancy dinner parties and music festivals too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Kate and her family want the Rose story to be put away for good so this latest stint is to show that all is well between the women and that there is no jealousy there. Kate's sister even named her last daughter Rose to put the rumours to bed.
It reeks of desperation.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I doubt that Pippa chose her daughter's name just to stop the rumours. I do think that if the rumours had been true she wouldn't have chosen it.

Reactions: 22
I doubt that Pippa chose her daughter's name just to stop the rumours. I do think that if the rumours had been true she wouldn't have chosen it.
My sisters ex boyfriend cheated on her with someone called Zara and about 10 years later she still won’t go in the shop Zara. Admittedly my sister is the most dramatic person I know, but there’s no way her sister is naming her daughter Rose if they actually had an affair.

Could William have had an affair with someone else? Maybe, but there have been no rumours beyond this one. Is it possible Kate and William had marriage problems a few years ago? Very much yes, they’ve been together about 20 years, any couple who’ve been together that length of time who say they’ve never had problems are just lying.

Reactions: 15
That's what they want you to think. The Middletons are out the other side of ambitious - they have worked hard to get Kate where she is. Kate will turn a blind eye to any philandering of William's. Kate even told Chelsy Davy that infidelity "comes with the territory" when dating a royal prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sisters ex boyfriend cheated on her with someone called Zara and about 10 years later she still won’t go in the shop Zara. Admittedly my sister is the most dramatic person I know, but there’s no way her sister is naming her daughter Rose if they actually had an affair.

Could William have had an affair with someone else? Maybe, but there have been no rumours beyond this one. Is it possible Kate and William had marriage problems a few years ago? Very much yes, they’ve been together about 20 years, any couple who’ve been together that length of time who say they’ve never had problems are just lying.
I've been with my husband nearly 25 years. We're not a slushy couple but are faithful and haven't had any problems.

Reactions: 11

I think the thing we have to remember is that despite all the PR and spinning, these are in no way People Like Us. They operate to a whole different set of rules and their lives within the inner circles are extremely enmeshed.

Charles is god parent to Tom Parker Bowles. Andrew PB was very popular with the QM (wasn’t he her godson) and was a page ar The Queen’s coronation.

Rose’s maternal grandmother was a bridesmaid for the Queen and Prince Philip. Charles dated Caroline Longham who is the maternal aunt of Rose. The position of Lord Great Chamberlain is hereditary and due to the way it’s divvied up, the Cholmondely‘s serve or nominate every other reign, with the Caringtons and Ancasters getting a one in 4 turn. Rose’s husband inherited it for the Queen from his father and grandfather And with the passing of the Chamberlain baton is now Lord In Waiting to Charles. Currently for Charles for the Lord High Chamberlain, it’s the turn of a Carington … which means for William it will be a Cholmondely again (which is probably another reason for the younger son to be a page at Charles’ coronation). These people aren’t just ‘neighbours’ they are part of the very fabric of their personal and royal life.

I have no idea about any extra marital knee tremblers, but from a Royal keep it under your hat perspective, you couldn’t get a better fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's what they want you to think. The Middletons are out the other side of ambitious - they have worked hard to get Kate where she is. Kate will turn a blind eye to any philandering of William's. Kate even told Chelsy Davy that infidelity "comes with the territory" when dating a royal prince.
I wish there was an option for an eyeroll reaction.

• Heart
Whilst I think the Rose rumour had to come from somewhere and something, I can’t see Pippa naming her daughter Rose if it was true. The Middletons may be ambitious but Pippa is literally married to a billionaire, she doesn’t need to be naming her child to accommodate her sister social climbing. Kate and Wills could divorce tomorrow and Pippa would still be married to a billionaire and Kate the mother of the future King, I think their social climbing days are officially complete 😂

Reactions: 20
I've been with my husband nearly 25 years. We're not a slushy couple but are faithful and haven't had any problems.
I didn’t mean problems of infidelity, but just general marital problems, arguments that can last for a few days, niggling problems that can get you down, feelings of drifting apart. If you’ve had 25 years of marital bliss than I’d say you’re quite rare.

Reactions: 4
Whilst I think the Rose rumour had to come from somewhere and something, I can’t see Pippa naming her daughter Rose if it was true. The Middletons may be ambitious but Pippa is literally married to a billionaire, she doesn’t need to be naming her child to accommodate her sister social climbing. Kate and Wills could divorce tomorrow and Pippa would still be married to a billionaire and Kate the mother of the future King, I think their social climbing days are officially complete 😂
Ya she's not going to be able to climb any higher than (future) Queen of the land is she?! If William did cheat with Rose, Pippa calling her daughter Rose doesn't help the family in any way that would make it worth the pain it would surely cause her sister. The story is never going to be more than a rumour anyway - there would never be confirmation even if it were true so why would they bother with this ridiculous plan?

This is one of those weird stories that feels like it has some sort of hidden message but I’ve no idea what 😂
I read that journalists often try to hint at stories where they can’t specifically come out with what they really want to say.
This one has a few bizarre lines - I have paraphrased here - Kate [thought] what is good for the goose is good for the gander, Rose has her own “Heir & Spare”, the couple live very close to them etc

I thought perhaps they are hinting that Rose is his accepted mistress & Kate is only showing face as her “friend” to keep up appearances?
sad if true but it is a really odd article

Reactions: 3
I was watching something where they said the Rose rumour stemmed from Meghan as she wasn't invited to a banquet and Harry was sat next to Rose. Cue gushing media as Rose is an ex-model. Seems Meghan wasn't happy about this so Rose had to be trashed in some way.

Reactions: 9
I think there was one point in time when Meghan was blamed for absolutely everything from Mrs Miggins having a wart on her nose to England not winning the World Cup.

I dislike and sideye the DM as much as the next person, but there is generally a method in their madness. The nothing stories, even in silly season, have a point. It’s just not immediately apparent what it is. If they didn’t want to run it, they would just put some filler bumpf in about channelling Diana, hem weights and costume jeweller.

Reactions: 4
I’m not saying I condone or agree with it but it really doesn’t bother me if he had an affair with Rose or not. If Kate has decided she can live with it then that’s her choice and nobody else’s. What I find sad however is as soon as the kids are old enough to be online/on phones or their friends are, they will end up somehow exposed to all the rumours which if it is all made up, seems particularly cruel

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying I condone or agree with it but it really doesn’t bother me if he had an affair with Rose or not. If Kate has decided she can live with it then that’s her choice and nobody else’s. What I find sad however is as soon as the kids are old enough to be online/on phones or their friends are, they will end up somehow exposed to all the rumours which if it is all made up, seems particularly cruel
Exactly, it's the children I feel sorry for. Rose's twins are just about 14, that's definitely old enough to hear the rumours.

Reactions: 9
I read that journalists often try to hint at stories where they can’t specifically come out with what they really want to say.
This one has a few bizarre lines - I have paraphrased here - Kate [thought] what is good for the goose is good for the gander, Rose has her own “Heir & Spare”, the couple live very close to them etc

I thought perhaps they are hinting that Rose is his accepted mistress & Kate is only showing face as her “friend” to keep up appearances?
sad if true but it is a really odd article
It is a really weird story. If Kate was doing something to show she's friends with Rose in order to cover up an affair then surely she and palace PR would manage it better than this. They're at least have a photo op wouldn't they?

Reactions: 1
It seems that William may have a fourth child!! If the rumours are anything to go by! It seems the roses third child maybe his!! Was insulated via DM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.