The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there's a specific one, they come up on here now and again and there's a Princess Charlene one.

Maybe it might be worth starting one, not sure.
Oh weird I was sure I’d seen one! I just want to know what the papers are really hinting at with Prince Christian of Denmark dating the princess of bourbon two Sicilies 🤭

I had a birthday card with a Charles stamp on last month. I had one stamp left in my book (ft the late queen) and I’ve put it in the drawer…no idea why I just feel like I should keep something with her on it and I’d rather a stamp than a £20 note 😂
You should put it on a letter addressed and posted to yourself. You’d get to keep it and it would also have a postmark on it.

Reactions: 6
Oh weird I was sure I’d seen one! I just want to know what the papers are really hinting at with Prince Christian of Denmark dating the princess of bourbon two Sicilies 🤭
The Bourbon Two Sicillies family come across as so trashy. The mum/wife constantly gets selfies with other royals and posts about it on her instagram. Today she's posted a photo of her and Prince Michael of Kent and she's used the hashtag #princemichaelofkent !
The two daughters seem to always be posing for random photoshoots. There's photos of them at age 15 or so sprawled on top of cars in tiny dresses.
The DM article definitely doesn't paint them in a good light, it mentions how they are always name dropping celebrities or other royals and are always up for interviews. Age 17 and 18 would be far too young for an engagement anyway.. esp how Queen Margrethe of Denmark hasn't even met Chiara yet! As the future king, would Christian have to get permission from QM I wonder.

The last King of Bourbon Two Sicillies was nearly 200 years ago.. crazy how they can still use the titles.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just post it in here. Most of us regulars don't mind some European royalty chat ... especially when it come to their clothes!!

I saw a Tik Tok the other day about King Felipe of Spain and his tailoring. The poster decided he was the best dressed royal.

Reactions: 7
I would be interested to know where the royals, especially the other members of the family, go to on their summer holidays. I saw Prince Michael of Kent was in South of France.

Reactions: 1
I've been listening to Fergies podcast, it's not all about the royals etc but there are some insights into some parts of their lives that I find interesting. Like Fergie was "minding" Sienna last week as Edo and Beatrice were away.

Reactions: 3
I've been listening to Fergies podcast, it's not all about the royals etc but there are some insights into some parts of their lives that I find interesting. Like Fergie was "minding" Sienna last week as Edo and Beatrice were away.
There is probably only so much she can speak about though, right?

Reactions: 2
I’ve got the impression it’s all pushed from her families side, there was a whole load of random pictures of her and her sister shopping the other day. He’s an 18 year old Danish prince who’s not even 1st in line to the throne, would his girlfriend really have paps following her? It’s not quite Prince William or Harry level.

There were new pictures of Meghan the other day wearing an anxiety reducing sticker on her arm. I can see Harry being into pseudo science remedies but I didn’t see her entertaining something like that.

I’ve got the impression it’s all pushed from her families side, there was a whole load of random pictures of her and her sister shopping the other day. He’s an 18 year old Danish prince who’s not even 1st in line to the throne, would his girlfriend really have paps following her? It’s not quite Prince William or Harry level.

There were new pictures of Meghan the other day wearing an anxiety reducing sticker on her arm. I can see Harry being into pseudo science remedies but I didn’t see her entertaining something like that.
The photos of Meghan did make me laugh. I'm not one of these that thinks she calls the paps every time, but this one seemed so z-lister in 2010 staged. The way she was holding her arm up so you could see the sticker, the way her coat sleeve was conveniently rolled up not to mention the fact that a pap just so happened to be hanging around what looks like a very small car park...if she didn't call the paps she might want to work out who did because there's no way this one wasn't a tip off 😂😂

Reactions: 14

He might not be 1st in line but he is second. So quite literally Prince Wiliam level till 2022. Maybe not on an international Level but the pair made it into the DailyFail. I don’t see anything coming of it. This might sound pretentious and snobby but he will probably fool around for some time and then marry a commoner. Most definitely not someone actively looking for publicity. Not as future monarch. He is just 18. It would be crazy to think this was him on his way down the aisle. It’s not impossible but highly unlikely. Christian has been a rather pale/bland character as we haven’t seen nearly as much of him as of his female counterparts. I would expect him to undergo some military training and then study in Denmark and abroad. based on nothing I do see him going down a Felipe road rather than Wiliam.

The photos of Meghan did make me laugh. I'm not one of these that thinks she calls the paps every time, but this one seemed so z-lister in 2010 staged. The way she was holding her arm up so you could see the sticker, the way her coat sleeve was conveniently rolled up not to mention the fact that a pap just so happened to be hanging around what looks like a very small car park...if she didn't call the paps she might want to work out who did because there's no way this one wasn't a tip off 😂😂
It's funny how she gets papped on her way to a random dentist appointment but there's no photos of her at the Taylor Swift concert, where there would be 1000s of people with cameras and lots of paparazzi!

Reactions: 10
I’m someone that’s always cold and spends about 75% of the year in a dressing gown but even I was confused by her coat and scarf in LA summer outfit, with coat sleeve conveniently rolled up

He might not be 1st in line but he is second. So quite literally Prince Wiliam level till 2022. Maybe not on an international Level but the pair made it into the DailyFail. I don’t see anything coming of it. This might sound pretentious and snobby but he will probably fool around for some time and then marry a commoner. Most definitely not someone actively looking for publicity. Not as future monarch. He is just 18. It would be crazy to think this was him on his way down the aisle. It’s not impossible but highly unlikely. Christian has been a rather pale/bland character as we haven’t seen nearly as much of him as of his female counterparts. I would expect him to undergo some military training and then study in Denmark and abroad. based on nothing I do see him going down a Felipe road rather than Wiliam.
I just meant in terms of fame of PW or PH, or any British prince in their youth. You rarely see pap pictures or Daily Mail stories of European royals so loads of stories about him recently feels set up by the girls family.

Reactions: 1

I think that's exactly the kind of thing Meghan would be into! I'd say she'd be into any new wellness trend that comes along.

The photos were definitely set up in advance. She should have at least rolled up both her sleeves to make it less obvious.

Reactions: 9
I've been sucked into yet another Channel 5 docuseries on the BRF as the first episode compared Prince Harry and King Edward VIII (mostly because thanks to The Windsors I will always hear Edward V One One One!) and idly wondered whether Edward and Sophie would have even featured in the 'slimmed down monarchy' without Harry and Andrew's fall from grace?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've been sucked into yet another Channel 5 docuseries on the BRF as the first episode compared Prince Harry and King Edward VIII (mostly because thanks to The Windsors I will always hear Edward V One One One!) and idly wondered whether Edward and Sophie would have even featured in the 'slimmed down monarchy' without Harry and Andrew's fall from grace?
I think they’d likely have still been working royals but they wouldn’t have been “seen” as much.

Reactions: 2
I imagine they would still be working royals but would largely go unnoticed.

Sophie and Edward highlight one of the major flaws in the late Queen for me. They have a ridiculously large house and were promised one of the most important and regarded titles (Edinburgh) despite now being so far down the line of succession and being unrecognisable to a large swathe of the population.

I really like them and think they do a great job, but I think the late Queen was so stuck in her ways and her view of monarchy that she was unable to see that giving her youngest child so much when he would end up far down the ranks and not of much importance to the monarchy was pointless.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.