The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a really weird story. If Kate was doing something to show she's friends with Rose in order to cover up an affair then surely she and palace PR would manage it better than this. They're at least have a photo op wouldn't they?
Yeah I feel like if this was actually a PR move they would have got a convenient “leaked” photo of the two of them together.

There’s long been a rumour that one of the so called “turnip toffs” has Richard Eden on speed dial so I’m tempted to think this was nothing more than a tip off from a friend of a friend.
---
It seems that William may have a fourth child!! If the rumours are anything to go by! It seems the roses third child maybe his!! Was insulated via DM
Do you mean this?

It is a really weird thing to add/way to word it

So I’ve just been looking because I love an investigation, think I’m Miss Marple and get carried away but anyway

Iris was born in March 2016 which would mean she would have been conceived approximately just a month after Charlotte was born in May 2015… I don’t actually believe it but that really would be scum
---
Sorry I’m really going down a tin hat rabbit hole here so feel free to tell me to shut up but

I remember hearing a rumour that Kate wanted a third child but William didn’t and Kate forgave the affair and carried on as normal on the condition they had a third, enter Louis.

If all of this was true the dates would fit because Louis wasn’t born until 2018 and I did always find it interesting that they had such a short gap between George and Charlotte but then waited nearly 3 years to have Louis…

OK stopping now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit uncomfortable talking about the parentage of a 7 year old private citizen.

But maybe i'm too soft 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If all of this was true the dates would fit because Louis wasn’t born until 2018 and I did always find it interesting that they had such a short gap between George and Charlotte but then waited nearly 3 years to have Louis…
You're assuming that the gap was on purpose. Not everyone falls pregnant immediately after they start trying. It may take a while and miscarriages happen.

Reactions: 8

Interesting reading!! Could be bs
---
You're assuming that the gap was on purpose. Not everyone falls pregnant immediately after they start trying. It may take a while and miscarriages happen.
I agree it but not for this situation!! I think he only wanted two!! He didn’t want any more!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I agree that Pippa would never have called her daughter Rose if there was an issue. That's a classic tactic employed by bitchy sister-in-laws, not close-knit family members. I didn't know my partner's ex, but I can't even listen to the song which bears her name.

He's probably had a fling or two. They're upper class people doing what upper class people do, usually very discreetly. Except when that Tattler came on here ages ago to say her friend was a cleaner at KP and found a used condom in the bin in William's room (yes, I know 🥴🥴).

Anyway, I only hope that Kate is getting some from her hot tennis coach or whoever.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I feel like if this was actually a PR move they would have got a convenient “leaked” photo of the two of them together.

There’s long been a rumour that one of the so called “turnip toffs” has Richard Eden on speed dial so I’m tempted to think this was nothing more than a tip off from a friend of a friend.
---

Do you mean this?

It is a really weird thing to add/way to word it

So I’ve just been looking because I love an investigation, think I’m Miss Marple and get carried away but anyway

Iris was born in March 2016 which would mean she would have been conceived approximately just a month after Charlotte was born in May 2015… I don’t actually believe it but that really would be scum
---
Sorry I’m really going down a tin hat rabbit hole here so feel free to tell me to shut up but

I remember hearing a rumour that Kate wanted a third child but William didn’t and Kate forgave the affair and carried on as normal on the condition they had a third, enter Louis.

OK stopping now
There's only an extra 1 year and 2 months between Charlotte and Louis compared to George and Charlotte. I don't think this is proof that William cheated.

Except when that Tattler came on here ages ago to say her friend was a cleaner at KP and found a used condom in the bin in William's room (yes, I know 🥴🥴).
Does that mean they have separate bedrooms? Otherwise surely it would just be him and Kate practising safe sex which is hardly a scandal!

Reactions: 1

Torn between, he’s the president of the FA and if it was the men I think he’d be going, and his excuse of the climate impact does align to his work.

It’s tough, but ultimately the commercial flights are setting off anyway, he might as well have one of the seats on the planes. Supposedly Queen Letizia and Sofia are going. It’s a small thing that’s kind of similar and annoys me, but he always attend the men’s Wimbledon final but never the women’s.

Reactions: 8

Torn between, he’s the president of the FA and if it was the men I think he’d be going, and his excuse of the climate impact does align to his work.

It’s tough, but ultimately the commercial flights are setting off anyway, he might as well have one of the seats on the planes. Supposedly Queen Letizia and Sofia are going. It’s a small thing that’s kind of similar and annoys me, but he always attend the men’s Wimbledon final but never the women’s.
Did he actually use climate impact as an excuse? If he did he's left the door open for massive criticism for every other helicopter or long haul flight he ever takes.

Reactions: 13
I was watching something where they said the Rose rumour stemmed from Meghan as she wasn't invited to a banquet and Harry was sat next to Rose. Cue gushing media as Rose is an ex-model. Seems Meghan wasn't happy about this so Rose had to be trashed in some way.
I thought it came from a journalist on twitter?? I don't know if the rumour about Rose is true or not but something definitely happened between them all - One minute it's being reported that they're not speaking and all of a sudden they're pictured together at church? Definitely something Palace PR reps will do to try and put out the flames - It wouldn't surprise me if they did this to try and distrct from something coming out in the the next few weeks...

On Pippa naming her daughter Rose i think posh people are in a different world where it's all very intertwined - Charles and Camila were having and affair while Tom Parker Bowles was sleeping with Anne. They all stayed friends after that.

Reactions: 6

I think not going is a mistake, personally, both from the point of view of the President of the FA supporting the game as a whole and the woman’s game in particular … and also showing Australia that it matters, especially in light of the Commonwealth Games situation.

Reactions: 11
I think not going is a mistake, personally, both from the point of view of the President of the FA supporting the game as a whole and the woman’s game in particular … and also showing Australia that it matters, especially in light of the Commonwealth Games situation.
I suppose it also depends if he has another engagement especially if it’s for a smaller charity

The World Cup final will have plenty of attention on it already and if he drops something that needs the publicity/boost more then he’d be up for criticism at glory hunting instead of doing royal bread and butter visits

Reactions: 3
I suppose it also depends if he has another engagement especially if it’s for a smaller charity

The World Cup final will have plenty of attention on it already and if he drops something that needs the publicity/boost more then he’d be up for criticism at glory hunting instead of doing royal bread and butter visits
I think he’s more likely to be on his summer hollibobs than anything else but happy to be proved wrong.

I just think for the President of the FA not to be there for the national team in the World Cup Final being held in a Commonwealth country (regardless of whether said Commonwealth Country is already twitchy and making ‘quite like to leave’ noises) is a bit of an error.

Reactions: 18
I think he’s more likely to be on his summer hollibobs than anything else but happy to be proved wrong.

I just think for the President of the FA not to be there for the national team in the World Cup Final being held in a Commonwealth country (regardless of whether said Commonwealth Country is already twitchy and making ‘quite like to leave’ noises) is a bit of an error.
Agreed if he doesn’t have a prior engagement just giving him the benefit of the doubt for now!

Seems like it’d be the right time to reach out to the Commonwealth too. We’re not far off another Republic vote.

Reactions: 2
Did he actually use climate impact as an excuse? If he did he's left the door open for massive criticism for every other helicopter or long haul flight he ever takes.
That’s what the article says, that he decided it was too far to travel for a short time from a sustainability POV, and Kensington Palace has confirmed he’ll be celebrating from his sofa. I just don’t believe no one said to him that it’s a mistake, there’s multiple wins to be had here.

That’s what the article says, that he decided it was too far to travel for a short time from a sustainability POV, and Kensington Palace has confirmed he’ll be celebrating from his sofa. I just don’t believe no one said to him that it’s a mistake, there’s multiple wins to be had here.
And thats not made a rod for his own back has it :cool:
I think most people would accept a trip to Australia to support a national team in a world cup final easier than say a couple of helicopter trips to Scotland …

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.