The Royal Family #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the random story about MM no longer being friends with the Beckham's because she thought they leaked a story? Seems like a random fake leak from somewhere to me. I doubt they had even chatted in years.

Reactions: 2
What's with the random story about MM no longer being friends with the Beckham's because she thought they leaked a story? Seems like a random fake leak from somewhere to me. I doubt they had even chatted in years.
Think it was just a chance for the DM to write about Meghan and they used the Beckham as attention grabbing in the headline
I fell for it, read the article and didn’t know who any of the other friends were in it!

Reactions: 6
Think it was just a chance for the DM to write about Meghan and they used the Beckham as attention grabbing in the headline
I fell for it, read the article and didn’t know who any of the other friends were in it!
Yeah I agree. Now they will continue to use the word 'markled' as a verb whenever they talk about MM

Reactions: 2
I’ve started looking at all the coins I’m being given now as haven’t noticed any yet

Reactions: 1
I’ve started looking at all the coins I’m being given now as haven’t noticed any yet
Nor me, but I live in West Wales so it will probably be years before they filter round these parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a birthday card with a Charles stamp on last month. I had one stamp left in my book (ft the late queen) and I’ve put it in the drawer…no idea why I just feel like I should keep something with her on it and I’d rather a stamp than a £20 note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a birthday card with a Charles stamp on last month. I had one stamp left in my book (ft the late queen) and I’ve put it in the drawer…no idea why I just feel like I should keep something with her on it and I’d rather a stamp than a £20 note 😂
When my great uncle died, we were clearing out his house and found a bag with old coins. He had every monarch right back to Queen Victoria!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Watch from 21 minutes to see the members of the Royal Family reimagined as Barbie dolls by a digital artist employing AI. Then after that we have details and pictures of the statue if the Queen currently being sculpted.

Just click Watch on You Tube on this link and enjoy

I’ve just seen on the DM a children’s book is being released about Diana’s bulimia
I don’t know what that is meant to teach children that couldn’t have been told about a fictional character
I guess no one owns rights to a real life person in order to stop it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen on the DM a children’s book is being released about Diana’s bulimia
I don’t know what that is meant to teach children that couldn’t have been told about a fictional character
I guess no one owns rights to a real life person in order to stop it
This doesn't sit well with me. Children don't need to be reading this type of material.

Reactions: 9
I would like to read up on here about the European royals and thought there was a thread, but I’ve searched thread titles and can’t find it, is anyone able to point me in the direction?

I would like to read up on here about the European royals and thought there was a thread, but I’ve searched thread titles and can’t find it, is anyone able to point me in the direction?
I don't think there's a specific one, they come up on here now and again and there's a Princess Charlene one.

Maybe it might be worth starting one, not sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.