Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s really weird if you ask me. He was with them on the way and not the way back. Considering William allegedly said he wouldn’t attend Garter Day last year if Andrew did and has never been publicly seen interacting with him after the Epstein scandal, this feels to me like something went down behind the scenes. It’s weird and it smells fishy, I just don’t know why.
Tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if Andrew just jumped in the car last minute and refused to get out, he’s that spoilt I could see it 😂😂😂
Apparently he was in the back on journey back to the castle while Kate took the front seat

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
DM writing a non story from years ago and still managing to mess up the headline
IMG_4716.jpeg

also saying Kate won’t go to Singapore because George has exams which I can only think are his SATS unless he is doing an entrance exam for secondary school

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member

25 degrees and shes in a dark, long coat.... either she has shares in Catherine Walker or she needs a stylist ASAP.

I understand shes heading to church so she needs to cover up but a brighter coat in a lighter material would suffice!
I don't like Harry and Meghan, but did Meghan not get shit for doing the same thing? The difference being what?

Honeystar

VIP Member
This is great one to follow on twitter for old Hollywood photos and stuff ....

Who the fuck has said that? 🤣

There has been some hysteria on this forum lately.
I can’t remember if it was on this thread or Twitter but I saw a post “I don’t think the fallout from this will be as bad as after Diana died but it will be bad” or something along those lines 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Yorkie99

Of course it won’t be. But whatever way you look at it, it looks really bad. I think it’s also really bad that he not only used Charlotte as a tool in that clip to deflect any criticism away from them, but where are the boys? Is women’s football only for women? Because honestly that’s how it comes across.

As for ‘protocol’, well that crap should have died out what the Queen.
You could make that argument about Letizia attending rather than the king. As the video has both William and Charlotte I don't think that's the message her and I do think it's a good idea to let Charlotte take the lead on something she is interested in rather than also being in George's shadow.

Multi-21

VIP Member
It seems that way and the optics aren’t great when you consider he’s the future king of the UK. If the anglocentric turds don’t care about those optic I doubt they’ll care about showing preference to the men’s games
It’s the English and Welsh FA and I suspect the Scottish would be more upset to have an English president than William not doing it

full disclosure I’ve no idea who theScottish president is so might be English and they don’t seem worried that Princess Anne is for rugby so I’m possibly talking nonsense!

I have to say I don't find those bikini pictures particularly attractive...maybe just me. Sorry I don't want to be horrible to this woman.
Too muscular. Not the idea of a woman my partner would like to take to bed. He said he would not want to go to bed with a male figure, he wants to cuddle a woman with curves.... Each to their own!!
Same here. It’s like, I don’t find their body shape and proportions attractive, and yet don’t mind the muscles too much. On the right body shape, toned muscles can look great. On Pippa and Kate, I wouldn’t like any other clothing size. I know they can’t do anything against their short legs and straight waist, but for me it’s proof, that slimness and a fit, toned body doesn’t equal attractiveness, at least to my taste. It’s more about body type and proportions.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I do wonder if Gyles Brandreth was right and she had osteosarcoma? Sounds so painful, I wouldn't wish that one anyone. She looked so frail and ill for a long time.
If it’s true then they lied on the death certificate because they said she died of old age.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Social media isn’t that reflective of society as a whole though, and even if it was, George shouldn’t be forced into liking the women’s sport because he likes football. I like football but I don’t care to watch lower leagues. If a boy doesn’t want to watch the women there’s no problem, just like Charlotte might not care about the men’s game but no one would see a problem in that.
---

Similar to my other post yes it does. A game between Liverpool and City is far more entertaining than a game between say San Marino and Lichtenstein.
Is it? Some of the best games I’ve seen have been local lower league games.

But that’s irrelevant anyway because it was actually to show support to a national team in a World final.

Last edited:

hannah123

VIP Member
The marching is a bit odd but she’s not technically a civilian as they still have their titles. As for her outfit I’m not sure what people want her to wear
Yes I don’t really agree with the tweet, it was more the video I was sharing, if you replace her with Kate the same person would say she’s doing her public duty and Meghan fans would be writing the same tweet about how she shouldn’t be there.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’ve started looking at all the coins I’m being given now as haven’t noticed any yet

elliebee27

VIP Member
I do wonder if Gyles Brandreth was right and she had osteosarcoma? Sounds so painful, I wouldn't wish that one anyone. She looked so frail and ill for a long time.

cee-bee

VIP Member
We have dormant companies to stop people using the same name as our business and we’re not famous tbf! It’s really cheap to do and adds a tiny bit of protection (although obviously copyright and trademarks are way better protection). I haven’t looked into their companies but I thought you said there was one with tiny assets of £250? So I imagine it was that one as they’ve gone bust 😬
that makes sense… but none of the companies Carole or Michael are directors of, are active. Even the one with the £250 assets