The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add, I hope for Harry it was all worth it . He’s pretty much tit on his own front door step and she’s done the same to her family. Maybe she thought if I’m estranged from my family, then you will be from yours too. I wouldn’t put it past her, I think she’s extremely calculated in everything she does and he’s too dim to realise it.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think Harry has ever forgiven his father for cheating on Diana and when he put her through, so now he’s getting his revenge.

I think about everything that has gone on Charles will be blamed, he dealt with a lot of things for the Sussex household, the post was being sent to Clarence House and he was funding them and he was essentially there boss.

The alleged racism I don’t think it’s William

Chris ship has been told that it wasn’t The queen or PP who made the alleged remark.

So leaves Charles or William who could have made this alleged comment.

just my thoughts

Can’t stand Meghan or Harry I think they need to locked up in the Tower of London for treason after what they did.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched it yet, but I find it very hard to believe that Kate would make anyone cry.

Also Archie isnt that dark, and in fact is the spitting image of Harry.

Reactions: 7
Oprahs long silence followed by "what?" Oh my days! That's what is going around the world.

Hang on we paid £35m ish and it wasn’t even the real wedding?
Sorry all I see is an actress trying to be Diana.
Harry is disgusting too.

Reactions: 18
Harry will massively regret all this one day, but he made his choices, that's his cross to bear. I actually feel that rather than being damaging to the royal family, this is more damaging to H&M. Sure, it might garner sympathy on the other side of the pond but I'm all out of fucks to give. You wanted to go and live in peace, go do it. I don't believe for one minute anyone said about Archie being dark. They knew Meghan was mixed race, if they were that outwardly bothered they would have prevented the wedding from happening. Playing the race card for sympathy because it's topical.

Reactions: 18
No expert on this but exchanging vows before the wedding is commonplace surely?
They all do it, it’s just never been made public before, lots of famous people do it too.

I’ve always thought it was a way to avoid the chance of being stood up at the altar.

Apparently there is more to come, Oprah will be revealing more when it’s morning in America.

Can you imagine the conversation on the phone between Kate and Pippa this morning ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Piers is awful. First time I've ever thought he's racist, but there you go. Very very obvious this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I would have thought it was Prince Philip, who made the skin colour comment.
They wouldn't look good if they threw him under a bus, at his age and when he is ill in hospital.

Although, Chris Ship says it wasn't him or the Queen.

I can't seeing this one going away, until the person who said it is revealed.

Harry will massively regret all this one day, but he made his choices, that's his cross to bear. I actually feel that rather than being damaging to the royal family, this is more damaging to H&M. Sure, it might garner sympathy on the other side of the pond but I'm all out of fucks to give. You wanted to go and live in peace, go do it. I don't believe for one minute anyone said about Archie being dark. They knew Meghan was mixed race, if they were that outwardly bothered they would have prevented the wedding from happening. Playing the race card for sympathy because it's topical.
I understood that the conversations about the baby's skin apparently took place early in the relationship, before they were married.

If this were to be the case then I don't understand why they didn't leave the institution before the wedding. Harry could have left and went to the US and they could have been married there. Or just have their private wedding in the UK, which they had anyway, and then quietly leave the BRF and live wherever they wanted.

Reactions: 8
What did he say ?
Its his whole demeanour, he's furiously shouting everyone else down. Patricia Goddard said he doesn't get to decide what racism is and she has an excellent point.

Reactions: 15
Don't believe the stuff about Archie, I bet the rf were thrilled they were getting a mixed race member, Charles is all about dragging them gently into the 21st century. Interesting that Meghan really really minded about the title. Harry is beyond deluded if he thinks any of his family relationships are fixable, that ship sailed last night.
Ultimately, they will regret this, the only winner is Oprah.
As a brit, I'm sad we all get tarnished as racists, not saying there isn't any, but come on, compared to the US. A

Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the conversation on the phone between Kate and Pippa this morning ?
Yes, and the BRF officially morning Gin O'Clock forward to 8am 😉

I don't think Dr Shola made a good point about the BRF being rooted in white supremacy and colonialism.
Yes, there was the Empire and Britain ruling over many foreign countries.
But frankly - this is also true for other countries AND coporates/companies even. What about sugar / coffee companies, the steel and manufacturing industry in general - they all benefited from the exploration of other countries.
Those companies NOW have diversity agendas - despite the history.

It is a very difficult topic and I feel sorry for the BRF to have to face this now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its his whole demeanour, he's furiously shouting everyone else down. Patricia Goddard said he doesn't get to decide what racism is and she has an excellent point.
Everyone can speak about racism, even the controversial Piers. I don't think topics should be forbidden according the colour of your skin.

In the French TV channel CNEWS a journalist said that he believes that what Meghan is playing at is very unhealthy. "She tries to get into Diana's shoes and speaks about a universe of conspiracy against her that doesn't exist."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
not the biggest H&M fan (I mostly just feel indifferent) but god if I were meghan I'd want a restraining order from Piers. he is so utterly OBSSESSED with her and it's actually quite disturbing.

you can imagine him going around his day to day life, drinking a coffee, having a shower, making dinner and thinking about how much he hates meghan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've avoided TV this morning, especially ITV as I don't want to watch Piers morning jacking off over his "outrage" that meghan doesn't want to be his friend saw what a dick he really is

Im restarting the third series of the Crown though, might as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.