The Royal Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching a live stream. She’s going to talk about race next. We’re they married 3 days before the wedding? I missed the beginning.
I just saw!
I'm waiting for streaming links, so I don't tally into viewership, but saw clips of the interview.

She's full of bs on Archie not being "prince", she concedes mentioning the letters patent going but also "the first coloured child woudn't be prince". wtf. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

In the US they'll lap it up of course.

3 days before the wedding is just I think another rehearsal that was.

Just saw "How dark the baby would be" LOL please

Reactions: 2
Oprah asking a loaded question. Makes it sound like she’s directing Meghan to say Archie didn’t get a title because of his colour. :/

Reactions: 6
Now she was suicidal and had to turn in her car keys and documents because the evil family doesn't let her have her own documents... 🤦‍♀️ ffs.

Reactions: 3
Now she was suicidal and had to turn in her car keys and documents because the evil family doesn't let her have her own documents... 🤦‍♀️ ffs.
I mean mental health is something that should be taken seriously. My stream keeps freezing so I’m going to call it quits but if she felt that bad that’s a horrendous place to be.

Reactions: 8
One of Diana’s best friends lemme guess Elton John, when he confirms I’ll believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean mental health is something that should be taken seriously. My stream keeps freezing so I’m going to call it quits but if she felt that bad that’s a horrendous place to be.
For sure and if she needed support (be that therapy or whatever else), she should have received that, no questions asked.

But claiming she was suicidal is way too much to be believable, esp as she laid in on so thick with her bs concerning Archie's non-existant titles and "one family member's concern over Archie's skin colour".
Good God.
They must be fuming at the palace right now and will come out swinging in the morning.

I'm out, too, for now, been watching via an IG live stream from some blogger, will wait for actual streams to come, which'll happen after the whole tit show airs 😂 Will watch much later today, though, it's beyond time to hit the sack.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Hope they talk about andrew the nonce 😳 because no one else seems to mention him 👀strange 🙄

Reactions: 9
For sure and if she needed support (be that therapy or whatever else), she should have received that, no questions asked.

But claiming she was suicidal is way too much to be believable, esp as she laid in on so thick with her bs concerning Archie's non-existant titles and "one family member's concern over Archie's skin colour".
Good God.
They must be fuming at the palace right now and will come out swinging in the morning.

I'm out, too, for now, been watching via an IG live stream from some blogger, will wait for actual streams to come, which'll happen after the whole tit show airs 😂 Will watch much later today, though, it's beyond time to hit the sack.
I did think that Oprah asked a very very leading question and almost forced Meghan to say that Archie didn’t get a title because of his skin colour. I thought the interview (what I saw) was going pretty well but this seemed unprofessional to me.
I wonder who said about Archie’s skin colour? I missed that bit.

Reactions: 2
it wasn’t because of his colour though

Eugenie just had a baby , he doesn’t have a title neither did Zara and peters kids , Isla , Savannah, Mia and Lena.

Why don’t the kids of the queens other grandkids have titles either then ? Especially August

it’s about legislation - wills and Kate’s kids got it because they are future heirs to the throne.

In regards to Archies skin colour my money is on Phil , but if Meghan was bothered and Harry was upset why didn’t they say who ?

They threw Kate and Charles under the bus so why not the family member who mentioned archies skin colour , it makes it sound like it didn’t happen, why protect one person and not the others who they slaughtered.

There are two sides to every story remember, once we know the other story we maybe get a better picture and when Elton speaks up also 🤣

I did think that Oprah asked a very very leading question and almost forced Meghan to say that Archie didn’t get a title because of his skin colour. I thought the interview (what I saw) was going pretty well but this seemed unprofessional to me.
I wonder who said about Archie’s skin colour? I missed that bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it wasn’t because of his colour though

Eugenie just had a baby , he doesn’t have a title neither did Zara and peters kids , Isla , Savannah, Mia and Lena.

Why don’t the kids of the queens other grandkids have titles either then ? Especially August

it’s about legislation - wills and Kate’s kids got it because they are future heirs to the throne.

In regards to Archies skin colour my money is on Phil , but if Meghan was bothered and Harry was upset why didn’t they say who ?

They threw Kate and Charles under the bus so why not the family member who mentioned archies skin colour , it makes it sound like it didn’t happen, why protect one person and not the others who they slaughtered.

There are two sides to every story remember, once we know the other story we maybe get a better picture and when Elton speaks up also 🤣
Oh I know that’s why, Meghan started explaining it but Oprah cut into that and then asked some very pointed questions and made some pointed remarks which now leads us to the headline that Archie was refused a title because of his colour.

Well my money is on DofE for skin colour. He is very senior and in hospital so makes sense not naming him.

They made out they wouldn't accept a title for Archie at the time and few believed it. (Or that's how it was reported)

Not seen in just read reports. That is awful about her mh. My first thought though was she always showed up. You could see when Diana was upset. I guess Meghan was an actress though.

As l thought Twitter getting busy saying the UK is racist 🙄

Reactions: 4
Watch Diana’s interview some of it is very similar so when Meghan said she hasn’t seen Diana’s I don’t believe a word she says, she has seen it.

Watch Diana’s interview some of it is very similar so when Meghan said she hasn’t seen Diana’s I don’t
believe a word she says, she has seen it.

100% baby is going to be called Diana.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched it yet so will comment later but from what I’ve seen I feel she is trying to make herself out to be like Diana. I don’t doubt the royal family isn’t an easy place to be in but I’m not sure what she expected.

Harry’s kids wouldn’t be getting a title anyways? It’s not like the queen just decided it on a whim, isn’t that rule centuries old?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Perhaps she ought to have done a bit of reading 🤷‍♀️

I’m not rabidly anti Meghan but deary me.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched but have seen the bullet points of the interview . Surely Harry didn’t prep her enough about marrying into the family if she had absolutely no idea what to expect. Their children would never be given a Prince/princess title as that doesn’t follow protocol. As usual she wants exceptions made for her. The row with Kate that she didn’t go into detail about and apparently Kate apologised, well why mention it if it had been sorted. The comment about the colour of Archies skin and this was to do with him not been made prince...really.
She wanted all of the benefits with none of the hard work. If she’s such an amazingly bright woman she should have done some research to see how ‘bad’ her life may have been. She could have used her late MIL a as a case study . But instead she took what she could and has then bad mouthed her very short try at being a working Royal. She then did a reality tv interview and used all of the current buzzwords that would gain shock/interest. How original.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooft! Painful. Never complain, Never explain. I think they need to start as the rest of the world are judging.

I always find it funny that people say the royal family are outdated, but never call out religion for being the same thing. Ask Italy why they still have a Pope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.