The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as if by magic, guess who has been “papped”?!
Move along please, nothing to see here, pure coincidence as always… 🙄😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to say I much preferred the balcony today to the coronation one, it seemed so much more relaxed and less jammed in. Perhaps they learnt and had a practice beforehand 🤣 Also I think it really highlights how much the sun helps these things, the images from today are so bright and sunny and feel good whereas personally I thought a lot of the images from the coronation seemed dull and grey thanks to the weather

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I think they all ride fairly regularly so it’s probably not out the ordinary for him.
They said the Queen stopped riding in Trooping of the Colour when she was 60 and we all know she was still riding in her 90’s, so I think it’s still impressive he was sat on horseback for nearly 2 hours!
---
View attachment 2246510

Am I imagining it, or are Kate's brows much thicker than usual? I think it's quite flattering.
Am I imagining her boobs look a lot bigger than usual?! A sign of pregnancy but highly unlikely when she suffers from HG.

Reactions: 2
Ooh saucer of milk!!😃
Ha I didn’t see it like that, just thought her dress gave Cheryl Cole fight for this love vibes
---
And as if by magic, guess who has been “papped”?!
Move along please, nothing to see here, pure coincidence as always… 🙄😜😆
I find celebrities who do a pap walk after a news story funny in general. News of them being dropped from Spotify so she’s coincidentally papped the next day on a phone call looking very serious. Like when Taylor Swift broke up with her bf recently and was seen out looking happy and partying. Because nothing says I don’t care what people think quite like ringing up a pap agency and putting out a narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone think the Balcony was much more relaxed? They were more expressive and chatty and weren’t prompting the children to keep facing forward etc.
I haven’t seen it yet but that sounds like a welcomed change. I didn’t like it at all when the Queen tapped William to get him to stop talking to George.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh man. I really love to fawn over nice outfits. Instead I feel let down once again. I don’t like this shade of green and the embellishments remind me of the both crowns and their cross patteé motives. It’s not exactly the same but from far away she looks like she is wearing them in a cross pattern. Apart from that it’s a pretty standard vintage look. There is nothing wrong with wearing a more feminine? coat dress once in a while. With a A-line skirt. This would have been a good opportunity. She is Princess of Wales, not a dowager Queen.

Camilla’s look gets points for trying. I guess. But the little hat looks ridiculous and if you want to adapt military elements in a dress you need to do more. Not just slap some things on. Kate‘s last 5 years of Remembrance Sunday looks are a good example.

Poor Louis looks like his Uncle (the icky one) in quite a few pictures. I don’t know how to feel about Charlotte’s look. And George was pretty much disappearing next to his siblings.

Sophie was solid though. Nice but also no wow factor.

Seems I am really not charitable tonight..,,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen it yet but that sounds like a welcomed change. I didn’t like it at all when the Queen tapped William to get him to stop talking to George.
Yes this really grated on me too! I loved the late Queen however I think there was a LOT that she dictated regarding what they could and couldn’t do, I think a lot of that came from her parents and she just wanted to keep things the same, I don’t think she was a great fan of change when it came to the functioning on the family. I think it’s a lot of these subtle things that we’ll see more of. Like the way they are now happy to take tonnes of selfies when on walkabouts when before they would avoid them

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh man. I really love to fawn over nice outfits. Instead I feel let down once again. I don’t like this shade of green and the embellishments remind me of the both crowns and their cross patteé motives. It’s not exactly the same but from far away she looks like she is wearing them in a cross pattern. Apart from that it’s a pretty standard vintage look. There is nothing wrong with wearing a more feminine? coat dress once in a while. With a A-line skirt. This would have been a good opportunity. She is Princess of Wales, not a dowager Queen.

Camilla’s look gets points for trying. I guess. But the little hat looks ridiculous and if you want to adapt military elements in a dress you need to do more. Not just slap some things on. Kate‘s last 5 years of Remembrance Sunday looks are a good example.

Poor Louis looks like his Uncle (the icky one) in quite a few pictures. I don’t know how to feel about Charlotte’s look. And George was pretty much disappearing next to his siblings.

Sophie was solid though. Nice but also no wow factor.

Seems I am really not charitable tonight..,,
They just seem stolid … which I suppose is what they are going for after the last few years.

Yes this really grated on me too! I loved the late Queen however I think there was a LOT that she dictated regarding what they could and couldn’t do, I think a lot of that came from her parents and she just wanted to keep things the same, I don’t think she was a great fan of change when it came to the functioning on the family. I think it’s a lot of these subtle things that we’ll see more of. Like the way they are now happy to take tonnes of selfies when on walkabouts when before they would avoid them
Charles still doesn’t like selfies or having mobile phones aimed at him! His protection officers tell people to put their phone down and enjoy the moment !

Reactions: 3
Charles still doesn’t like selfies or having mobile phones aimed at him! His protection officers tell people to put their phone down and enjoy the moment !
I don’t blame him! Must be infuriating to have phones constantly shoved in your face when you’re trying to make small talk with strangers 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I got so annoyed at everyone lining the streets to see the Queen’s coffin go by and it was just a sea of phones and iPads. It was bloody disrespectful, and it wasn’t like there would be no video footage of it 🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t blame him! Must be infuriating to have phones constantly shoved in your face when you’re trying to make small talk with strangers 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I got so annoyed at everyone lining the streets to see the Queen’s coffin go by and it was just a sea of phones and iPads. It was bloody disrespectful, and it wasn’t like there would be no video footage of it 🙄
It seems if you don’t see it through a phone screen, it’s not happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do not like today’s outfits- I am not a fan of this green shade. The red outfit did not suit Camilla. Also did not like Charlotte dress. As I said before. I like coat dresses and more soft colours (also green, but more subtle shades).

Reactions: 2
Then because she didn’t change anything any time Charles does anything it’s like he’s smashed up the crown. I’ve had my partner a few times say Charles shouldn’t do something completely reasonable because the queen wouldn’t, which is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.