The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t begrudge them the opportunity to spend more time with their children. That should be an option for all parents. Just because a society isn’t there yet, mustn’t mean a few can’t enjoy it. I do think even with this (alleged) priority they could work harder or present their work better. I do criticise them for the lacking foundation of their key focuses.

Reactions: 9
You can definitely tell the papers don't have much actual royal drama to talk about at the moment...

There's no way the Middletons will get titles under William, for one thing at the risk of sounding morbid that would require Carole and Mike to both outlive Charles which I don't think is in any way a given
I would not be so sure about that!! The way his health is I’d bet he would be gone before them

I would not be so sure about that!! The way his health is I’d bet he would be gone before them
Why are people always assuming Charles is in ill health?! He has fat fingers but is apparently very fit plus he’s going to be riding a horse during trooping of the colour. I remember a few years ago William said Charles was fitter than him!

Reactions: 7
Why are people always assuming Charles is in ill health?! He has fat fingers but is apparently very fit plus he’s going to be riding a horse during trooping of the colour. I remember a few years ago William said Charles was fitter than him!
I recently read a book which mentioned fat fingers in the Royal family. Might have been the Tina Turner book, can't remember who it was, but if I had to guess might have been William, so will have to see if it is.😁

I really like her outfit. He is all Windsor now, it’s funny to think he was so good looking when he was younger.

I presume that Edward and Sophie will be seen more and more at events with Kate and William. It makes me wonder how William will manage when it’s just him and his family. No one else will be around to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 6
I like the inter couple engagements I think it keeps it fresh and dynamic to see new duos out together, when I think about it I don’t know why they do it all in their married couples. It’s nice to see cross over imo

Reactions: 15
I really like her outfit. He is all Windsor now, it’s funny to think he was so good looking when he was younger.

I presume that Edward and Sophie will be seen more and more at events with Kate and William. It makes me wonder how William will manage when it’s just him and his family. No one else will be around to pick up the slack.
It's unbelievable to think back. I remember there were rumours like Britney, who at the time was THE hottest woman on the planet, wanted a date with him, etc

Reactions: 2
I like the inter couple engagements I think it keeps it fresh and dynamic to see new duos out together, when I think about it I don’t know why they do it all in their married couples. It’s nice to see cross over imo
Mix and match is the way forward. It also reinforces family relations.

Lovely and unexpected to see them together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.