The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have to buy ticket for Diana: The Musical purely to see Denise Welch as Queenie.

Is it just me or is it weird for Denise Welch to be so pro H&M and anti the media bubble surrounding them, but then accepts a role in a musical exploiting his dead mother?

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is it weird for Denise Welch to be so pro H&M and anti the media bubble surrounding them, but then accepts a role in a musical exploiting his dead mother?
Can’t stand Welch - she showed her true colours on Celeb Big Brother.

Reactions: 10
Didn't see her on that but she gives off bully vibes.
cant stand her either. She's an absolute hypocrite! She mouths off about 'disloyal' and 'sidepiece' charles and camilla when it's common knowledge that she also cheated on her husband with multiple men. Her husband forgave her and a few years later she started cheating with him again!

Reactions: 10
I thought that people may be interested in this? (Apologies if it has been shared before). Came across it on Youtube - I think that it's the documentary that you occassionally see snippets off, but the lase Queen regretted it being so intimate so didn't want it shown in full again?

Reactions: 5
I thought that people may be interested in this? (Apologies if it has been shared before). Came across it on Youtube - I think that it's the documentary that you occassionally see snippets off, but the lase Queen regretted it being so intimate so didn't want it shown in full again?
I remember watching this, and in retrospect I believe it was after this was broadcast to that the Royal Family's "mystique" started to fade.

To be fair, I think they all ride fairly regularly so it’s probably not out the ordinary for him.

Reactions: 1
I quite enjoyed Trooping of the. Colour. Louis saluting, William holding Charlotte by the shoulders (sweet!), George trying to imitate a pig (give the boy some sunglasses 😎!). Looking at Catherine a thought popped into my head - "she's like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way."
Just couldn't work out which horse was Luna (the latest gift from Canada).

Reactions: 6
Did anyone think the Balcony was much more relaxed? They were more expressive and chatty and weren’t prompting the children to keep facing forward etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.