The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the Biden daughter's outfit and what I could see of Katy Perry's. Kate should consider different styles like this. The Biden one was graceful and Royal (no flashing) 😄

Reactions: 1
Odd that the royal standard was flying above BP while he was still at Clarence House
I saw people questioning this the other night after that man was arrested for throwing things over the gates, but saw this tweet from last year
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 3
Odd that the royal standard was flying above BP while he was still at Clarence House
Apparently this is what they do, last year they said when the standard was above BP it could also signify he was at Clarence House…basically it now says he’s in residence in London, not specifically BP…I presume because he never ever stays there lol

Reactions: 2
Have seen Katy Perry's full outfit now. Very her but no I don't think I would put it on Kate (POW) now. 😀
So far for me the Biden girl is winning on the outfit front.

Reactions: 2
Loving the Biden daughter's outfit and what I could see of Katy Perry's. Kate should consider different styles like this. The Biden one was graceful and Royal (no flashing) 😄
Apparently it’s a granddaughter, not sure if she’s the only one or she just got the best invitation 😂

Gordon Browns wife looks like she’s just finished her 9-5 as a HR manager then swung by the Abbey after. I’m not sure she’d even brushed her hair today

Reactions: 7
They’re all about to come out ✨ manifesting tiaras and jewels ✨ I’m not sure I’ll get over if I see the women in fascinators

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.