The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the vibe George may struggle with the limelight and his lifetime duties from today. Charlotte looks beautiful.

Reactions: 16
She's an ambassador for the British Asian Trust which Charles founded and she's performing at the concert
Thanks.

Louise looks really pretty. Her hair is lovely. Her outfit is a bit Victorian (or Edwardian?) though. There isn't an inch of flesh exposed.

Reactions: 6
Thanks.

Louise looks really pretty. Her hair is lovely. Her outfit is a bit Victorian (or Edwardian?) though. There isn't an inch of flesh exposed.
She is always dressed very old I feel. Would love to see her in something a bit more modern.

She is always dressed very old I feel. Would love to see her in something a bit more modern.
I would too. I still think she looks gorgeous today but I'd love to see her in something more youthful. Her white tights are awful.

Reactions: 4
The side eye and smirks Harry got on his entrance were funny.

I’m late to watching. please Can someone explain why Camilla and Catherine are wearing white?

edit: I see Sophie is in white too

Who is the blonde lady in blue robe that carries something ? She is so pretty and regal, first I thought it was Queen Maxima.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.