The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do laugh when they say that King Charles is a workaholic. I would be a workaholic too if i didn't have to worry about my bills, housing and were waited on hand and foot. Nothing against Charles, but it's just interesting to hear these news stations mentioning it all the time.

Reactions: 15
Commenting to follow the thread for the weekend! I went to the Mall for Kate and Wills Royal Wedding and last years jubilee. For the funeral I headed to Windsor.

I keep having a real battle in my head as to what I feel about the royals and nearly didn't go for the jubilee. No matter what you think, the parades are brilliant to see and the sense of community in the crowds is wonderful.

Reactions: 17
I find it interesting that I’m quite a few articles on the DM the top comments are really negative. The DM readers are usually very pro Royals and always have positive things to say about them.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else having thunder and lightning? I'm waiting for someone on SM to attribute it to Diana!?

(I often wonder if she haunted Tony Blair for posthumously relegating her from Queen of Hearts to People's Princess :))

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else having thunder and lightning? I'm waiting for someone on SM to attribute it to Diana!?

(I often wonder if she haunted Tony Blair for posthumously relegating her from Queen of Hearts to People's Princess :))
Yes, it’s been rumbling round all afternoon.
friend thought it was probably Phil grouching about the “spontaneous“ walk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw online they might cancel the fly past if the cloud is too low - would that be true?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just saw online they might cancel the fly past if the cloud is too low - would that be true?
It was postponed for the Queens coronation due to the weather and they did the full one another day so they’ll do the same if necessary

Things like this are one of the ever decreasing list of things that make me love being British https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/lifestyle/coronation-king-charles-camilla-tube-voice-b2332993.html
Love it. I would also love it if they would put them on some of the popular stops or have them for the whole Elizabeth line. Can you imagine - they should hire the writers for the Windsors to add some flavour to it. They would come up with some great punch lines for every stop.
---

Loving your profile pic. Will have a nice browse to see if I can find the special of its out already. Would put me just in the right mood for tomorrow.
---
It seems there are also some of the younger second in lines at the dinner at BP tonight. Hopefully we see Elisabeth and Amalie tomorrow as well. After consideration this would have been a fantastic opportunity to get them all together. Christian, Estelle, Ingrid and Leonor are old enough to make it through the coronation without problem.
No tiaras tonight, which is sad. If we don’t get some bling tomorrow I will be disappointed. Especially as the other RF have such beautiful pieces as well.

Last edited:
Lots of Kings, Queens, Prince and Princess' at the palace for a reception. I can't imagine the amount of curtsying and bowing going on. :ROFLMAO:

It's good to see Princess Charlene looking so well.

Reactions: 5
Lots of Kings, Queens, Prince and Princess' at the palace for a reception. I can't imagine the amount of curtsying and bowing going on. :ROFLMAO:

It's good to see Princess Charlene looking so well.

I have a special spot for Charlene, even if she can’t dress.

Reactions: 5
Kate’s eyes look a bit lopsided in this somehow
IMG_2392.jpeg

Also don’t like the faux buttons on the cuffs and shoulders which make the dress look cheap

• Sad
Can anyone tell me why Camilla has been absent all day and this evening? Not criticising, just interested…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.