The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla's not always in the best of health, so I could see her trying to relax as much as possible to conserve her strength for tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
Kate’s eyes look a bit lopsided in this somehow
View attachment 2150626

Also don’t like the faux buttons on the cuffs and shoulders which make the dress look cheap
Also, that shade of blue again! I don’t know why but it makes me so annoyed, not a fan at all.
The dress code £360. It has a keyhole opening in the chest area but looks like they sewed that up.

Reactions: 4
I heard Tom Bowers speaking about Charles and Camilla, he said that he's not a man of the people, he's a bit of a germophobe and a perfectionist, and that Camilla isn't in particularly good health. Could be talking shite though.

I heard Tom Bowers speaking about Charles and Camilla, he said that he's not a man of the people, he's a bit of a germophobe and a perfectionist, and that Camilla isn't in particularly good health. Could be talking shite though.
Most of these 'experts' do. Who really would confide in a GBeebies pundit unless specifically instructed to by Charles/William etc.

Reactions: 2
For a newspaper who claim to hate his guts, they sure are obsessed with talking about him.
Look at that slimball Wooton. I don't like H&M but he makes both his DM article and his GBeebies TV programme (with its 20 or so viewers) show all about them? Obsessed much?

Reactions: 8
I've started reading the Palace Papers and I'm shocked I tell you!
I remember Charles girlfriend Anna Wallace storming off but they never mentioned what he was doing in public at the time! They were at a polo ball at Lord Vestey's. Camilla with her husband, Anna with Charles.
Then Camilla kept Charles on the dance floor all night french kissing, dance after dance. Camilla's parents were discomfited, someone said it was beyond the pale. Andrew Parker Bowles said HRH is very fond of my wife to another guest. Anna stormed off again.
And they talk about us not following protocol 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Camilla's not always in the best of health, so I could see her trying to relax as much as possible to conserve her strength for tomorrow.
I've always felt that Queening is not something she is overly keen on and merely the price she pays for being with the man she loves. (Thus speaketh the gullible hopeless romantic in me!) I'm sure she would be happier to spend her remaining years at home with the occasional G&T and visits from Grandchildren.

I wouldn't like to be in her shoes either. I think I would be endlessly conscious of walking in the shadow of both QE2 and Princess Diana.

I do think she is an integral component in making KCIII the best person and Monarch he can be. She appears to be able to pre-empt his moods and manage them appropriately diffusing any outbursts. (The Northern Ireland leaky pen is my best evidence here). He is clearly an emotional character and needs someone to help manage and channel that emotion in a positive way. Diana at such a young age never stood a chance at being able to be the supporting act for such a complex character.

I also love to see how comfortable they are in each others company and how much they laugh together.

(Also as a sidenote this post is more gushing than my usual style but I love the pomp and circumstance of our Royal Family and live for big events like these so I may have had some wines to celebrate :D:coronation:)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most of these 'experts' do. Who really would confide in a GBeebies pundit unless specifically instructed to by Charles/William etc.
We’ve been a bit short of Witchelling so far. Fingers crossed tomorrow gives us a bit More.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be listening out for commentators saying you get a “real sense of” repeatedly after Greg James pointed it out on the radio this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a germophobe he sure likes mixing with the public and shaking hands.

I think we are already seeing a difference in TRF in the way they interact with the public.

Reactions: 15
Just incase some of you are unaware there is also a specific Coronation thread running. I'm posting on both. :coronation:

Reactions: 5
For a germophobe he sure likes mixing with the public and shaking hands.

I think we are already seeing a difference in TRF in the way they interact with the public.
That's what i thought. He does shake a lot of hands. Maybe he just uses hand sanitiser before and after.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.