The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Queen Jetsun's killer pink heels under her traditional costume. Wish we could see more of her over here.
Check out the shoes she wore for her wedding!
IMG_6392.jpeg

she doesn’t seem to age either!
---
I've always called it "Tory party conference blue".
Yes! I think that’s the issue I have with it. It reminds me of 80s yuppie types and feels very pedestrian. Not royal at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
David Emanuel - not been relevant since his monstrous dress debuted over 40 years ago. Wouldn’t be putting much credence in his two penneth.

Reactions: 13

Yel

All those people turning up at the abbey from 6 😵. It already looks pretty full now with people sat down and there's 3 hours before it really starts.

I'm not sure I'd want all that waiting around. At least in a wedding you get some bubbly on arrival and get to mingle.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2151353

Random observations
Is she trying to sneak Meghan in under there? Bless her she looks like she's just opened the door to her Amazon delivery in no make up and dressing gown.

I loved Queen Jetsun's killer pink heels under her traditional costume. Wish we could see more of her over here.

Queen Rania's face is still struggling to move, I see.

Great to see Charlene looking healthier.

Lots of ruching going on in the female guests outfits. No thanks.

I liked Kate's dress, but I live for likes of prim necklines, shoulder adornment and pussy-bow drama. Always hated cobalt blue though. I've always called it "Tory party conference blue".
I don’t mind the colour, just not all.the.time.
The way they have a ‘signature colour’ just makes me think they want to be The Osmonds.
I didn’t mind the dress … it was just that it looked ill fitting and seemed to sit wrong, but if bits of it that we’re supposed to be open and allowed to move had been sewn up, that would explain it.

I don’t know how long Eugenie’s got to,go, but I hope they’ve sat her on an aisle seat next to a doctor because she looks a bit any minute know.
---
All those people turning up at the abbey from 6 😵. It already looks pretty full now with people sat down and there's 3 hours before it really starts.

I'm not sure I'd want all that waiting around. At least in a wedding you get some bubbly on arrival and get to mingle.
I hope there’s a good selection of portaloos - because if I know there’s hours and hours when I can’t go all I’ll want to do is go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a dream last night Kate dashed out of the abbey midway through due to a sickness bug she’d caught from one of her children who also wasn’t there! They all had to shuffle along to cover up the empty chair she left behind. Forgot all about it until you mentioned Eugenie having to be on an aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

I hope there’s a good selection of portaloos - because if I know there’s hours and hours when I can’t go all I’ll want to do is go.
Same. Although no one has even any water. So many people are going 5-7 hours without a drink? It's a pass from me.

Reactions: 4

I hope they have all been strengthening their bladder muscles and following the FODMAP diet in the run up to today's ceremony.No time to need the loo in a hurry!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

What time is it officially acceptable to pop open the English sparkling wine?

I'm thinking 11am when they arrive, my boyfriend is saying 2pm when on the balcony. That's too late imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they have to get there super early because of all the security for the dignitaries.

Reactions: 1
Same. Although no one has even any water. So many people are going 5-7 hours without a drink? It's a pass from me.
Crikey.
And people were asking why a lot of 80 and 90 year old hadn’t been invited and getting cross on their behalf. They are actually probably relieved (in more than one way) and looking at the commode with thanks.
---

I'm thinking 11am when they arrive, my boyfriend is saying 2pm when on the balcony. That's too late imo.
If the Aged Relatives let the Croft Original make it past 10 o’clock I’ll be amazed quite frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It's gone 7pm here in NZ, just adopt a Kiwi timezone for the day and get the bubbles popped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

I'm glad Huw is explaining that Dame Judy Dench is from the world of acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm glad Huw is explaining that Dame Judy Dench is from the world of acting.
🤣 When I saw her, I just said to my daughter; ‘Ah there’s the queen!’
My daughter went ‘Huh? Where?!’ (She’s 6)
Huge Dench fan here, and personally think she needs no introduction Huw!

Reactions: 6

We are popping at 11 on the dot when it starts, by the time the balcony is done I’ll be just ready for my post champers nap- perfect timing

• Haha
Damn they’re already all packed in the Abbey and Charles has only just got to the Palace to get his outfit on. I hope some of them packed snacks in their bags.

Odd that the royal standard was flying above BP while he was still at Clarence House

Reactions: 1
Huw needs to announce who is coming in. My mum keeps asking.
---
Looks like it’s wedding guest attire *sigh*

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.