The Royal Family #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if been posted, but i saw this.
I knew nothing about Angela Kelly before she was in the news recently.

I wonder what kind of house she is given. Not a council house, i doubt lol. I wonder why she would need to write another book anyway. Not much more she could say is there?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if been posted, but i saw this.
I knew nothing about Angela Kelly before she was in the news recently.

I wonder what kind of house she is given. Not a council house, i doubt lol. I wonder why she would need to write another book anyway. Not much more she could say is there?
Money? She was gonna be out of a job, obviously she wouldn't have been skint but she'd want some income

Money? She was gonna be out of a job, obviously she wouldn't have been skint but she'd want some income
Oh I'm sure that's in mind, but how popular were the other books of hers?
There are so many books out there on the royals, not sure what more can be said that is that interesting. I wonder if she could even make that much money. But I've no idea, could be totally wrong.

APB probably also invited to see his grandson in the procession and given William's role I think it's likely Diana would have been invited and probably seated with Harry. They'd have had to give Anne a bigger plume for her hat!
s-l1600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She gets to be near her family which seems important too.

I think the person living in them takes on the bills, but who knows - maybe the Crown pays for it.

Outrage over an NDA is hilarious though. All royal employees have NDAs. Angela Kelly seems to have been one of those manipulating-elderly-friends sort of person - or so she seems to me. 'Look how important and close I am to HMTQ!'

Reactions: 7
She gets to be near her family which seems important too.

I think the person living in them takes on the bills, but who knows - maybe the Crown pays for it.

Outrage over an NDA is hilarious though. All royal employees have NDAs. Angela Kelly seems to have been one of those manipulating-elderly-friends sort of person - or so she seems to me. 'Look how important and close I am to HMTQ!'
I thought she was from Liverpool? She’s moving to Yorkshire? Although I suppose she could have family there but as her new home will revert to the Crown maybe they didn’t want one in Liverpool?!

Can't say I'm familiar with that area. Yeah i wouldn't imagine she'd be dossing it with the riff raff lol
Absolutely cracking Argos there. I live in Yorkshire and if ever an item is out of stock in the majority of stores in the region you can guarantee Guiseley has at least one. I’ve never needed to go as yet but it must be a literal Tardis.

(Tip for you there for free Ange if the gaff is being offered to you unfurnished 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she was from Liverpool? She’s moving to Yorkshire? Although I suppose she could have family there but as her new home will revert to the Crown maybe they didn’t want one in Liverpool?!
I read one reason is to be closer to her own grandchildren so I assume they're in Yorkshire? Who knows!

I think she massively took advantage of the Queen and her closeness to her by making money. Her books are 'me me me me me me also OH ME'.

Reactions: 6
Camilla’s ex Andrew Parker Bowles was invited so I think it’s highly likely she’d have been there
Would Charles have been able to marry Camilla if his ex wife were still alive? I was always under the impression he could have only married her as his divorced wife was deceased..?
---
Very jealous indeed. As the young women would be encroaching on her territory re looks and fashion. C
I think if Diana had gone on to remarry happily, had therapy and maybe have more children and been emotionally fulfilled she would have been a good supportive MIL. If she had stayed single but having different unfulfilling relationships she would have been sadly envious and jealous of another woman making her sons happy.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely cracking Argos there. I live in Yorkshire and if ever an item is out of stock in the majority of stores in the region you can guarantee Guiseley has at least one. I’ve never needed to go as yet but it must be a literal Tardis.

(Tip for you there for free Ange if the gaff is being offered to you unfurnished 😉)
Good shopping centre there.

• Haha
I find it a bit sad for Catherine that both the new Little Mermaid and the new series, Citadel have digs at her in them.

in the little mermaid eric is guessing Ariel’s name. He guessed Diana, then Catherine and Ariel screws her face up.

In Citadel the character says ‘it would be easier to get in between the legs of the duches of Cambridge than break into there’

IIf I was a conspiracy nut I might be suspicious that both film and series star people associated with Meghan (Melissa McCarthy and Priyanka Chopra).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.