Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I'd love to see her in more edgier, structured stuff, rather than body-skimming coat dresses and flowing gowns.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
she looks like the American Boris was sleeping with.

They might print it as a small paragraph but it wouldnt have much impact without her quotes. Pretty sure the pic has been printed before too.

I don't think kiss and tells are as lucrative as they used to be but I have no idea. It got around 6-7 pages in the paper so surely it will have been at least 100k
Wow! That's a lot of money. The DM are milking it for all it's worth anyway. They're making 4 or 5 stories out of 1.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I said it before but Kate's problem is she has no personal sense of style because she has no idea who she is. She just wears whatever gets laid out in front of her by a dresser who is used to dressing someone 20 years older and doesn't question it. She would really benefit from an actual stylist for events like this and tours because sh',s really hit and miss on them too.

She also needs to ditch McQueen because they dress her in the same stuff over and over again and champion up and coming designers or go to a different British fashion house for a change.
She does have a stylist. A young woman, natasha something.

investigate21

I think it's more to do with people who are struggling right now, using food banks etc. are funding this lifestyle than anything else then when they are in front of a camera pretending there "just like us". If they were private citizens no one would bat an eyelid on how little Kate works.

On the subject of Kate - in this weeks Popbitch.....

View attachment 1896651
I haven’t had a popbitch this week!!!

Eirawen

VIP Member
The Queen saw her role as a job I think she was a career type of woman ,and if she wasn't the monarch she would still have some kind of job eg having a stud and breeding horses. Charles sees being King as a job but also an opportunity to influence what he sees as good causes.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Is it interesting that it’s in Windsor instead of in front of BP like all the jubilee concerts were? Is Charles just trying to put his own location on it so it stands out from all those previous ones?

CuriousCat92

Chatty Member
I disagree. Kate seems to have a very clear idea about her style in private. It’s her working royal outfits she seems to struggle with.
Which is interesting. Why I wonder? She seems to do better if it’s sporty or outdoors clothes for a royal activity.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Do you have a clip of that?

I agree and I find it hilarious. The men are unattractive, balding, bad mannered. Yes you get to be a royal but it’s hardly the catch it used to be.

Where’s that, do you have a link?
I'm trying to think how to find it, I saw it on Twitter last year.

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the interview with Eugenie. It was about climate activism and she mentioned modern slavery a lot. Felt a bit close to the bone with her father's goings on.
I wonder have her and Beatrice said anything to him behind closed doors or what relationship they have with him right now after what happened.

TYL159

Chatty Member
Even you must realise there is a difference between someone’s grandparents and parents owning a bungalow, semi detached or an house and owning multiple castles, grand estates, manor houses etc.
And children of billionaires will personally inherit even more than the royals. Again, so what?
---
Plus paying inheritance tax which monarchs never do 🙄
The royals do apart from monarch to monarch
---
Plus paying inheritance tax which monarchs never do 🙄
The royals do apart from monarch to monarch

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I wonder whether Meghan will do a sharp rethink about her book in the wake of the reaction to Spare? I mean, if she had any awareness at all she would pull the plug on it pronto. Not convinced she has any though.
Do they have a 5 book deal? Will she get any choice?

TYL159

Chatty Member
What on earth are you talking about? I was replying to your ridiculous post about Putin. I didn’t mention the Royals. And neither did you.

And as for the article you quoted - most of the rises in wages have been in industries that used to be reliant on workers from the EU - which were notoriously badly paid. ( Hence having to bring in foreign workers to do those jobs )
“Importing workers from the EU is no longer the safety valve for businesses that it was before Brexit. Employers now have little option but to hike pay to try to entice workers," Indeed economist Jack Kennedy said.”

I’m not sure that article is the win you think it is.
It is for the working class voters who voted Leave

TYL159

Chatty Member
Marina Ogilvy came from wealth and ended up living on benefits.

---

Men and women who worked in the military have ended up living on benefits, so have people with good A Levels and University degrees. People from very privileged backgrounds have go in benefits too, like Marina Ogilvy.
Not if their parents are multi millionaires unless they spend it all on drink, drugs and partying

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I have to admit, I thought it looked awful.

Basic. Very basic
---
I preferred the dress the way she wore it the first time round.
This is the thing with Kate. One rave review and it's rinse and repeat