The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gratitude is not something with which Harry seems to be much acquainted and perhaps this is why his Aunt Margaret once gave him a Biro for Christmas and his stepmother, Camilla, once suggested a little job in Bermuda might be nice.
This quote from The Guardian's review of Spare sums him up really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Carry on gossiping about The Royal Family. 👑

Personally I think TRF family need to tell Harry where to go.

I think Harry's aims and wants and the aims and wants of the RF are fundamentally incompatible so I don't see how they can have a lasting reconciliation. Maybe they'll have a sort of truce for the coronation?

Reactions: 5
Carrying on from the comments about pro H and M accounts, there's an instagram page who vilifies William and said Harry was PARALYSED after he was pushed into the dog bowl 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrying on from the comments about pro H and M accounts, there's an instagram page who vilifies William and said Harry was PARALYSED after he was pushed into the dog bowl 😂 😂 😂
That shows quite the misunderstanding of spinal cord injuries, I'm almost impressed!

• Haha
To the poster who said he’s donating the money from sales, isn’t it in the back of the book how much each charity is getting?

Reactions: 1
I think Harry's aims and wants and the aims and wants of the RF are fundamentally incompatible so I don't see how they can have a lasting reconciliation. Maybe they'll have a sort of truce for the coronation?
I think that's the best they hope for.

The relationship will never be the same again. Harry gave away such intimate, personal stuff that he will never be trusted again. I know if I was in that circle I would give Harry a wide birth and keep conversation to the weather.

Reactions: 15

The relationship will never be the same again. Harry gave away such intimate, personal stuff that he will never be trusted again. I know if I was in that circle I would give Harry a wide birth and keep conversation to the weather.
Yes i think that's what it will be. A truce for the Coronation, then afterwards Charles has to sign letter patent that trim down the Royal Family, which will cause more upset, as he will have to strip Archie and Lili of their titles as he said he would. I cant see Harry and William speaking again.

Reactions: 3
To the poster who said he’s donating the money from sales, isn’t it in the back of the book how much each charity is getting?
he's donating a tiny percentage to charity. Better than nothing but he'll certainly be making £££ from it himself

I think someone posted a picture of the back page. Its £1m for Sentebale and £300K for something else. I mean, he has to make money to keep them in the lifestyle he expects, and he is hardly qualified for much else. He has been paid to write an autobiography and he's been paid for it. Penguin has made a load of cash too. I don't have a problem with him keeping the money. A private business have paid him ( see also Netflix/ Spotify) because they think they will get a return on their investment. If they don't, then they wont work with them in the future. That's life for the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I doubt he’ll come it’s Archie’s birthday so he has an excuse, I also don’t think he’ll want to face the boo’s
And of course the old fruit and veg thrown at him when he’s put in the Stocks ….and since Brexit, old fruit and veg is all we seem to have in the supermarkets. 🤔

I think a lot of the UK are sick to death of man-child Harold and his woe is me and would prefer he stay in the US where he’s now found much love and happiness, apparently.

Reactions: 13
I doubt he’ll come it’s Archie’s birthday so he has an excuse, I also don’t think he’ll want to face the boo’s
And of course the old fruit and veg thrown at him when he’s put in the Stocks ….and since Brexit, old fruit and veg is all we seem to have in the supermarkets. 🤔

I think a lot of the UK are sick to death of man-child Harold and his woe is me and would prefer he stay in the US where he’s now found much love and happiness, apparently.
he went to a polo tournament last year on Archie's birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Carry on gossiping about The Royal Family. 👑

Personally I think TRF family need to tell Harry where to go.

"Royal sources" "Harry would require" = all crap leaked by Harry's lackeys, which the spineless DM is only too happy to parrot to get another 5 months of clickbait material until the Corrie.

It is obvious from his desperate and embarrassing interviews that the RF have frozen Harry out completely and are not communicating at all with him. He has completely torpedoed their fake "humanitarian" brand and the only way forward is if they're brought back into the Royal fold. Harry and Meghan will never stop selling the RF and I believe Charles and William are in direct physical danger with Harry around. If Charles has a backbone he would continue to freeze them out -- they live for drama and with no one else to turn on they will soon turn on each other.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope H&M don't come to the coronation. It should be about King Charles and it would be nice to have the focus on him and not what those two are doing, saying, mixing with ... lots of stupid body language experts dissecting every glance and arm movement.

Though I can guarantee if they don't come they'll do something to try a detract from Charles. Releasing photo's of Archie is a given I suppose .... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope H&M don't come to the coronation. It should be about King Charles and it would be nice to have the focus on him and not what those two are doing, saying, mixing with ... lots of stupid body language experts dissecting every glance and arm movement.

Though I can guarantee if they don't come they'll do something to try a detract from Charles. Releasing photo's of Archie is a given I suppose .... :rolleyes:
The British press could of course not print or mention any picture they publish but they won't, because they are making money out of this drama too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I don't think one black and white picture of the back of his head will derail the first coronation in 70 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Royal sources" "Harry would require" = all crap leaked by Harry's lackeys, which the spineless DM is only too happy to parrot to get another 5 months of clickbait material until the Corrie.

It is obvious from his desperate and embarrassing interviews that the RF have frozen Harry out completely and are not communicating at all with him. He has completely torpedoed their fake "humanitarian" brand and the only way forward is if they're brought back into the Royal fold. Harry and Meghan will never stop selling the RF and I believe Charles and William are in direct physical danger with Harry around. If Charles has a backbone he would continue to freeze them out -- they live for drama and with no one else to turn on they will soon turn on each other.
I agree that Harry and Meghan don't have much of a commercial future without the RF but they can't have a commercial future within the RF so what do they do....
Their Netflix documentary about leadership seems to have flopped. It's not the kind of content that has a wide appeal anyway and it's shown that their name alone isn't enough to draw an audience. People only watch when they're talking about the RF. What are Harry and Meghan going to do if they have to move on from complaining about his family?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.