Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
There's a book about coronations that's fascinating, called appropriately - Coronation! It traces the history from the 900s AD to QEII's reign and suggests what has been talked about for Charles's in the modern era. Really good stuff, not at all dry.
Who’s the author? Going to see if it’s on Amazon!

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Charles would be making decisions on water rights. It came up in conversation a while ago, but I didn't want to show my ignorance by commenting. 😁

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I think the news cycle on who took Harry's virginity had finished. Nobody really cared that much to begin with, unless it was someone famous. Did anyone really suspect Liz Hurley? I'm guessing her PR people just put it out there to get a few headlines?
It was finished until there was new information and we found out who it was. I think it was the older woman aspect that drove the speculation and that turned out to be a red herring. I clicked just to see who it was but I'm not interested in finding out more about her or anything.

Curly Top

VIP Member
Neither she or William want to do more. They are both inherently lazy and have shown time and time again they are. It has little to do with Charles, and all to do with William not wanting to work, and Kate not wanting to work. Kate never held a job in her life, why would she start now!
Yes. I prefer this to the idea of KC3 holding them back.
I think I’ve been reading too much of PH’s book.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
What do you think about what Lady C has been saying about Harry and Megs getting their comeuppance this year? I have looked on Lady C's You Tube and got what Lady C has been saying - "on more than one occasion.....what goes around comes around, and if you prod the bear long enough it will swipe at you and remove your mask and you will be revealed in all your ingloriousness for what you truly are..... you don't have that long to wait, a few months, there's a lot in the pipeline....... people are going to get their just desserts.... they're going to discover that attack was not the best form of defence, sometimes coming clean is a far better policy."
People are always talking about M and H and Lady C and I just let it drift over my head but I keep thinking about this. I think whoever it was I was listening to thought it was Meghan and the bear could be her father but they were also pondering about Jessica Mulroney but it is someone she/they would never believe would do this.
It sounds like someone knows something that is going to happen in the next few months to expose H or M or both. Someone who works for a newspaper and knows what they are holding on to for the moment?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Harry’s ‘todger’ was discussed on the Gloss Angeles podcast. They had no idea what a todger was until last week (they are American). Says the Elizabeth Arden connection to Diana and then talking about his frostbitten penis was ‘weird’ and didn’t know why he shared this. 😂
A6D2C5EA-BFC1-4ED3-91E4-DA1F874F25DD.jpeg

travelbug20

Weird there is suddenly someone saying how close to death Sophie was when having Louise. I think it was widely known at the time (along with the ectopic pregnancy that also had her in hospital) but why bring it up now?
I think the person has a book out and it's a story included in that? So many royal books I can't keep up!

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member

James upsetting people again, he seems to have a knack for it.

While it's his business what he does at home/with his home he does come across as selfish and cosetted to a dodgy degree.
I’m glad you said this. I’ve had an uneasy feeling about James & his motives for a while now. I don’t think all is as in seems there unfortunately. I see Kate having to deal with a lot of embarrassment from those quarters in future 😒

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Lady C's only going to get anything that's been through a million people.

I remember her extreme cleaners episode, the state of that fucking castle she lives in...
I don't watch her. But I think it's been playing on my mind, the feeling that things are going to be happening in the next few months in the world and with the Royals.
I know! I know! Things happen in the world. What the heck is up with me?🤷😄

TYL159

Chatty Member
You couldn’t possibly know this. Peoples circumstances often dictate a lot as to why they do what they do. If I won a 100 million on the lottery tomorrow I would be quitting on the spot and finding anything else I wish to spend my time doing at my own leisure. It is a privilege and so they act privileged. As royals they’re expected to do more than the average millionaires children. A lot of whom seem to think posting their privileged lifestyles on Instagram constitutes a job
Not unless they are the King constitutionally or unless they are working royals receiving sovereign grant funds they aren't.

---

As evidenced by Pippa never having a real job, Kate seeming to work 2-3 days a week for jigsaw, and even James losing money left, right and centre on failed businesses.
So what, they don't take any taxpayers money apart from Kate when she is doing royal visits