Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

susan1375

Chatty Member
I think by slimming down the rf he is virtually forcing Charlotte etc to be involved and at a much younger age. He and TQ had relatives helping out but cut out william’s cousins and who will help when ppow and POW are in their 70s onwards. The rf is going to look more and more out of touch as not as many charities will be supported , not as many visits or times when royalists can interact with them.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Will and Kate must be gagging for a holiday. Feels like a while since they went abroad unless they've managed to get away in secret, which wouldn't surprise me
A question for those in the know as i seriously have no idea. How many holidays can the royals take? I don't remember Charles going on one for many years when I saw him papped on a beach somewhere.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I was in Leeds today and I missed Kate! I was totally oblivious to anything going on. It's a while since I've been in Leeds properly (pre Trinity) so I kept getting lost.
Would have been good to see if she was better looking in the flesh as people say. ☹