The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so tired of the who really cried drama? Even if we saw CCTV footage of one of them bawling their eyes out it wouldn't tell us anything about the argument. Just because you're crying doesn't mean you're the one in the right.
Indeed. Harry says Meghan was going through a lot with her dad at that stage as well which is why the messages back to Kate were a bit abrupt so if she did cry maybe it was the straw that broke the camel’s back, in isolation Kate didn’t make her cry, it was the stress of everything.
Much like if Kate cried it was because she had just given birth, her daughter cried and it was all a bit stressful as opposed to Meghan

Reactions: 13
He and the publishing house probably made sure not to quote too much directly and keep it to relevant parts that are discussed. That’s what went wrong with the letter and is the biggest reason they won the lawsuit.
But who is he to say Kate didn’t cry? Charlotte cried. And I can absolutely see a women being 4 weeks postpartum crying as well simply because of the stress and frustration of the situation. Same for M. She had a lot of stress and pressure. At least one has the realisation it was an unnecessary argument. My guess, she expected not just a don’t worry about it but also an I am sorry too. By the way, are you ok? How are you holding up after baby? Is everything going smoothly?

I also don’t get his story about W&K and M. They religiously watched Suits and he humble bragged they might want an autograph of M. But they also didn’t like her because of Hollywood? What is it? That’s the couple that has been more than once criticised for loving to rub shoulders with Hollywood. I won’t forget how smug he mentioned that he thinks no one would have thought him capable of bagging someone like her. Those two feed of each other in very unhealthy ways sometimes. Not saying their love isn’t genuine. But there are always more underlying things at work in choosing a partner. He obviously wanted someone similar to his mother or at least on the same humanitarian path. How is that any different (read better) than W wanting someone to fit into his predetermined life? Both couples clearly love each other in their own ways. But it seems the Stallion is incapable of rationality when it regards himself.
I think he keeps flogging the bridesmaid dress dead horse because he can’t understand how everyone isn’t saying ‘oh poor Meghan’ rather than the ‘is that it … sounds about par for the wedding stress course’

Reactions: 13

Yel

I'm so over the crying story. It's irrelevant who cried or who gave flowers. None of these things are vindication.

Harry and Meghan keep wanting to bring it up as they're convinced someone from William and Kates team leaked the thing.

Reactions: 15
He says the press are bad to the females in the royal family yet he is happy to throw Kate under the bus constantly, the mother of his 3 young nephews and niece.

if he truly felt that the press is so dangerous and saw what megan went through, he would never want to put someone else through it.

If we go through something truly traumatic we would never wish that on our own worse enemy let alone familh, yet he is more than happy to disregard kate and camilla’s feeling here because he is angry at his brother and daddy and knows thats the best way to get to them.

Pathetic man child.
Spot on! I have a narcissist in-law.
He’s made digs at me for years which, after advice from my husband, I‘ve ignored and not acknowledged.
Then he made a comment about my recently deceased father. I couldn’t ignore that and he knew it. I bit and I called him out publicly. He’s not spoken to me since and, by default, he doesn’t speak to my husband and children. Sad, pathetic man.
I’m not bothered but it’s just frustrating that other people can’t see through him. He is so charming to their faces.

Harry knows Camilla and Kate are their Achilles Heel. They have ignored his nastiness so far but I think it will very hard for them to remain silent over this.

Reactions: 7
Indeed. Harry says Meghan was going through a lot with her dad at that stage as well which is why the messages back to Kate were a bit abrupt so if she did cry maybe it was the straw that broke the camel’s back, in isolation Kate didn’t make her cry, it was the stress of everything.
Much like if Kate cried it was because she had just given birth, her daughter cried and it was all a bit stressful as opposed to Meghan
Oh but that's way too reasonable! 😉

Reactions: 3
The reference to Caroline Flack is possibly because her mom rang LBC and discussed the comments Clarkson made about Meghan. Harry was not using her. Her own mother made it very clear she was not impressed with the treatment the media were once again dishing out to yet another woman!

How do they know if Kate didn't cry? It's not because it didn't happen in front of their eyes that it's not plausible. This whole story is a storm in a cup. A woman who just gave birth and having a brother going through clinical depression, an other getting ready to marry a prince in front of millions of people + the drama with her dad and the whole weight of a royal event on both women, it doesn't seem silly that under pressure that one or both cried. Why being obsessed with this? So many people could have got wind of the drama and shared it - many people were running around for the wedding. It could be also transmitted by gossips, e.g. Kate is frustrated, talks to her sister, her sister mentions it the day after while playing tennis with another billionaire's wife at home. She goes to a party the same evening, got a bit tipsy while being next to someone working in the media industry and voilà.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The reference to Caroline Flack is possibly because her mom rang LBC and discussed the comments Clarkson made about Meghan. Harry was not using her. Her own mother made it very clear she was not impressed with the treatment the media were once again dishing out to yet another woman!
I think the Clarkson article was probably after printing had happened so I think he was sadly just using her as an example of what could happen to Meghan at the hands of the press

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to switch the news off today. Every time it came on there’s another Royal expert on it chucking their two pennies worth in. Drop the story and Harry has nothing to complain about. They never will though, this will all be rolled back out again when that stupid bloody coronation takes place. As interesting as I’ve found some of it and I’ve watched most of the interviews I’m now thinking they should all be flew off to a bloody island in the middle of nowhere. Never to return!

Reactions: 5
I assume that‘s directed at me as I mentioned Harry using Caroline Flack’s name to profit from. Harry’s book was written well before the vile comments from Clarkson, where Harry mentions Caroline. And as for Caroline‘s mother mentioning her daughter, that’s her right as her mother, it doesn’t make it ok for Harry to do. You might be okay if someone spoke about your deceased child in that way I certainly wouldn’t and I’m not sure many parents would be okay with that. You state Harry didn’t use Caroline, are you saying he got her mother‘s permission then? Or are you just assuming it’s okay because it’s okay with you, because that isn’t what those are saying who were very close to Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry’s book was written well before the Clarkson episode where Harry mentions Caroline. And as for Caroline‘s mother mentioning her daughter, that’s her right as her mother, it doesn’t make it ok for Harry to do. You might be okay if someone spoke about your deceased child in that way I certainly wouldn’t and I’m not sure many parents would be okay with that. You state Harry didn’t use Caroline, are you saying he got her mother‘s permission then? Or are you just assuming it’s okay because it’s okay with you, because that isn’t what those are saying who were very close to Caroline.
I don’t know. As like everyone else on this thread it’s assumptions we make. The account that made the Insta post having a go could have remained quiet, also. They soon jumped in with a public comment. Why? Because it brings them a bit of clout to!

Reactions: 2
I thought he was seriously hankering to be brought back into the fold but only after “they” had profusely apologised to him for not realising the stars they had in their midst which they lost to the US. However, now I think he is happy living where he is. He wants to dip his toe in being royal every now and then if they allow, and to keep the titles of course. But his ultimate intention is to make shed loads of money plus wreak revenge on those who dismissed him as being the expendable child, and who hurt his mum. Meghan is the one encouraging him, he would never have done this on his own - not saying she is to blame, just that she is an enabler. Everything has been thought about and planned. But the outcomes are not what they expected. They are repulsively grasping and vain.

Reactions: 11
Harry says on Good Morning America that it was William's staff that broke their pact to never brief against each other. He's really pulling away from criticising family members and criticising the institution and the press instead.

He says that if there's something in the future that's a way for them to support the commonwealth then that's of course on the table. But he'll never be able to live in the UK even if he comes to peace with his family because the press will make it unsurviveable. He must want to stay in America while doing a bit of work in the CW for the RF and attending the big royal events.
I don't see how he can ever represent the family in anything ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t know. As like everyone else on this thread it’s assumptions we make. The account that made the Insta post having a go could have remained quiet, also. They soon jumped in with a public comment. Why? Because it brings them a bit of clout to!
Why shouldn’t her former manager speak out if that’s who you are talking about? How about Harry being respectful and not dragging the deceased into his book, when does he take accountability?
You‘re the one stating Harry didn’t use Caroline Flack, how is that not using someone, mentioning them in your book (you’ve sold to the highest bidder) when you clearly don’t have their permission as they’re deceased.

That agent's quotes were a bit weird imo. Saying how Harry is using her name for book sales and how it's gross for him to reveal private details about Caroline.

Harry's not revealed anything that Caroline hadn't already said in her own biography!! Pretty sure using her name won't make a difference to sales either.

Why shouldn’t her former manager speak out if that’s who you are talking about? How about Harry being respectful and not dragging the deceased into his book, when does he take accountability?
You‘re the one stating Harry didn’t use Caroline Flack, how is that not using someone, mentioning them in your book (you’ve sold to the highest bidder) when you clearly don’t have their permission as they’re deceased.
You reckon caroline asked harry if it was ok to mention him in her book?

That agent's quotes were a bit weird imo. Saying how Harry is using her name for book sales and how it's gross for him to reveal private details about Caroline.

Harry's not revealed anything that Caroline hadn't already said in her own biography!! Pretty sure using her name won't make a difference to sales either.

You reckon caroline asked harry if it was ok to mention him in her book?
So that makes it okay? The difference is if it bothered Harry he could have said something, that’s something the deceased cannot do and raking up the past about a loved one who has died can be incredibly traumatic for their loved ones, or don’t their feelings matter either?

Her ex manager doesn’t need to speak for her either. Didn’t they all drop her when the DV allegations came out? Pretty sure they did. If her Mom wants to ring LBC again and criticise Harry I’d say ok, she’s more than entitled! The fact she rang LBC up in the first place, to say how appalled she was at the way Clarkson spoke about Meghan, I can’t see her ringing them up again to rage at them! She raked up the bad feeling over Caroline’s death in her own words to James O’Brien!

Yes I remember her speaking quite a few times about Harry. She also spoke of the abuse she received when dating Harry Styles too!

Her ex manager doesn’t need to speak for her either. Didn’t they all drop her when the DV allegations came out? Pretty sure they did. If her Mom wants to ring LBC again and criticise Harry I’d say ok, she’s more than entitled! The fact she rang LBC up in the first place, to say how appalled she was at the way Clarkson spoke about Meghan, I can’t see her ringing them up again to rage at them! She raked up the bad feeling over Caroline’s death in her own words to James O’Brien!

Yes I remember her speaking quite a few times about Harry. She also spoke of the abuse she received when dating Harry Styles too!
🤔 So you’re saying it’s okay for Harry to say whatever he wants about whoever he wants and not for others, okay Harold 😉

I assume that‘s directed at me as I mentioned Harry using Caroline Flack’s name to profit from. Harry’s book was written well before the vile comments from Clarkson, where Harry mentions Caroline. And as for Caroline‘s mother mentioning her daughter, that’s her right as her mother, it doesn’t make it ok for Harry to do. You might be okay if someone spoke about your deceased child in that way I certainly wouldn’t and I’m not sure many parents would be okay with that. You state Harry didn’t use Caroline, are you saying he got her mother‘s permission then? Or are you just assuming it’s okay because it’s okay with you, because that isn’t what those are saying who were very close to Caroline.
To be fair, Caroline wrote about Harry in her book.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.