The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither do I. I just want to know what will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I highly doubt the royals will accept him back into the fold but Harry will always be ok. I think Frogmore will be taken away at some point, potentially for Louise. If he was sensible for once in his life and insisted Meghan signed a pre nup then she will get nothing for him and he will have all the money he needs for the rest of his life without needing to work. No doubt he also has investments etc so some cash rolling in.
They have two small children, so he will have to pay maintenance and for them to have somewhere to live.

Reactions: 1
Bollocks, there’s no evidence of that.

Some people sound like they can’t wait for Meghan to leave him and it’s a bit uncomfortable verging on creepy.
I agree. I really dislike the fan fiction and conspiracy theories. Besides, Harry should be the one held accountable for the words in his book.

Reactions: 7

Yel

They've made so much cash since being married, way more than harry had in inheritance from his mother and other family members.

If anything wouldn't Meghan try to claim more of their joint earnings as she's probably the driving force and brains behind that.

Reactions: 4
They have two small children, so he will have to pay maintenance and for them to have somewhere to live.
They will also need security for the rest of their lives which Harry will have to cover.

Reactions: 2
I think I only saw half the cooper interview. I just came across this clip on twitter where he explains further about how he didn't say the RF are racist.

Cooper misquotes completely what was said on Oprah to make it sound a lot more innocuous then they did at the time.

Reactions: 3
I think I only saw half the cooper interview. I just came across this clip on twitter where he explains further about how he didn't say the RF are racist.

Cooper misquotes completely what was said on Oprah to make it sound a lot more innocuous then they did at the time.
how can he possibly blame that on the press? His wife said it, not the press. I re-watched the clip today. She 100 per cent suggests the family were racist for 1) wondering how dark Archie would be and then 2) they suggest Archie wasn't given a title because he's black (never mind that he's 75% white)

And , god, that upward inflection when he speaks is annoying. has he always done that?

Reactions: 12
how can he possibly blame that on the press? His wife said it, not the press. I re-watched the clip today. She 100 per cent suggests the family were racist for 1) wondering how dark Archie would be and then 2) they suggest Archie wasn't given a title because he's black (never mind that he's 75% white)

And , god, that upward inflection when he speaks is annoying. has he always done that?
She didn't even say they wondered how dark he would be. She says they were concerned about it - that's a lot worse than wondering.

Reactions: 9
And it was so obvious it prompted Prince William to say 'we are very much not a racist family' ... Unless Prince William got it completely wrong too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
The back-peddling on the racism stuff is very strange. They must have an agenda

Reactions: 11

Yel

Worst thing is they had time the next day after Oprah to issue a statement to clarify that it wasn't the queen or prince Philip that said the dark comments.

But not to correct that they definitely weren't saying it was racist. 🙄

Pretty indefensible behaviour.

But alas it's all the fault of the British press.

Harry totally undermines his own fight with the press to always place the blame with them.

Reactions: 14
@FenellaTheWitch didn’t you pay attention….Prince Wiliam reads the tabloids and gets his clues from there. That’s why he had a completely warped idea about what Meghan does or says.
He is in good company though. Oprah got it wrong as well as she responded that the racist, sorry not racist, comment was not made my PP or HMTQ.
@Jen667 The racism story never took on as expected. Instead it backfired as the RF more or less brushed it off and got on with it. It didn’t really hurt them, but I am sure it put H&M firmly in the doghouse. It has been a thorn in their side ever since. It firmly blocked their options of reconciliation. I wonder if H thinks if he gets it out of the way this would help. Especially after throwing more mud. He might have miscalculated.

Reactions: 7
Hang on has Harry revealed the contents of text messages that Kate sent to Meghan?
Do they not count as private correspondence to someone other than him, so not his content to reveal? Did they not sue the Mail for printing private correspondence Meghan sent to her dad?
Such double standards!

Reactions: 22
Hang on has Harry revealed the contents of text messages that Kate sent to Meghan?
Do they not count as private correspondence to someone other than him, so not his content to reveal? Did they not sue the Mail for printing private correspondence Meghan sent to her dad?
Such double standards!
What was those messages? If he did he has zero limit. That would be worrying.

What was those messages? If he did he has zero limit. That would be worrying.
There’s a new article on Daily Mail in which he seems to quote the messages between the pair about the bridesmaids dresses. Obviously no way to know if he has just picked selected messages or that was the whole conversation

Reactions: 2
They are positioning all of this for the US market to make money - it works judging by my Facebook feed and people supporting him and Meghan. 'LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY LEFT TO PROTECT THEIR BABIES FROM THE RACISTS!' It hits all the victim stuff we love in the US - race, politics, mean girl behavior, drama.

Reactions: 3
He and the publishing house probably made sure not to quote too much directly and keep it to relevant parts that are discussed. That’s what went wrong with the letter and is the biggest reason they won the lawsuit.
But who is he to say Kate didn’t cry? Charlotte cried. And I can absolutely see a women being 4 weeks postpartum crying as well simply because of the stress and frustration of the situation. Same for M. She had a lot of stress and pressure. At least one has the realisation it was an unnecessary argument. My guess, she expected not just a don’t worry about it but also an I am sorry too. By the way, are you ok? How are you holding up after baby? Is everything going smoothly?

I also don’t get his story about W&K and M. They religiously watched Suits and he humble bragged they might want an autograph of M. But they also didn’t like her because of Hollywood? What is it? That’s the couple that has been more than once criticised for loving to rub shoulders with Hollywood. I won’t forget how smug he mentioned that he thinks no one would have thought him capable of bagging someone like her. Those two feed of each other in very unhealthy ways sometimes. Not saying their love isn’t genuine. But there are always more underlying things at work in choosing a partner. He obviously wanted someone similar to his mother or at least on the same humanitarian path. How is that any different (read better) than W wanting someone to fit into his predetermined life? Both couples clearly love each other in their own ways. But it seems the Stallion is incapable of rationality when it regards himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Such double standards!
Kate ready to sue Harry for copyright over her words😂

He and the publishing house probably made sure not to quote too much directly and keep it to relevant parts that are discussed. That’s what went wrong with the letter and is the biggest reason they won the lawsuit.
But who is he to say Kate didn’t cry? Charlotte cried. And I can absolutely see a women being 4 weeks postpartum crying as well simply because of the stress and frustration of the situation. Same for M. She had a lot of stress and pressure. At least one has the realisation it was an unnecessary argument. My guess, she expected not just a don’t worry about it but also an I am sorry too. By the way, are you ok? How are you holding up after baby? Is everything going smoothly?

I also don’t get his story about W&K and M. They religiously watched Suits and he humble bragged they might want an autograph of M. But they also didn’t like her because of Hollywood? What is it? That’s the couple that has been more than once criticised for loving to rub shoulders with Hollywood. I won’t forget how smug he mentioned that he thinks no one would have thought him capable of bagging someone like her. Those two feed of each other in very unhealthy ways sometimes. Not saying their love isn’t genuine. But there are always more underlying things at work in choosing a partner. He obviously wanted someone similar to his mother or at least on the same humanitarian path. How is that any different (read better) than W wanting someone to fit into his predetermined life? Both couples clearly love each other in their own ways. But it seems the Stallion is incapacitated of rationality when it regards himself.
I'm so tired of the who really cried drama? Even if we saw CCTV footage of one of them bawling their eyes out it wouldn't tell us anything about the argument. Just because you're crying doesn't mean you're the one in the right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.