The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lady Hussey is so great, and they hated what was being said in the press, it was nice of them to wait until now to defend her 🙄
Ya why doesn't he call out inaccurate stories in the media if it's his life work to change them?

Reactions: 8
This just gets more and more surreal. I agree it feels like gaslighting.

Reactions: 10
Why tf is Charles and Camillas office briefing against Charles' children anyway?
Because they are all very damaged people - the only reason their institution survives is because the top person (the Monarch) has to be more popular than the people underneath. It doesn’t matter that the ‘people underneath’ are children, family members etc. Charles used to get so annoyed and jealous when Diana took the spotlight off him, because he should be more popular. Camilla knows she will always be on the back foot because she’s an older woman, she was the ‘other woman’ and she never had beauty on her side.
Looking at William, Harry was also seen as the fun loving younger brother who had a natural way with people. He was always compared to Diana. William was (and still is) seen as stiff and yes it doesn’t help that he lost his hair and looks very early on. Kate is everything a Royal wife should be but when Meghan came on board she was competing against someone who had more life experience, who had a job, who was American, who was mixed raced, etc. Like her or not she had completely different appeal than Kate and dare I say it more appeal, especially globally, than Kate. Together Harry and Meghan could have upstaged William, Kate, Charles and Camilla and I think at the start they potentially did. And if they had stuck at this job they would have become really popular and that would have pissed off everyone.
So I do believe the different offices briefed against M&H and I do believe W&K and C&C were leaking stories and getting annoyed at them because they were out of their place. But what has happened now is just a tit show of epic proportions.

I wish Tom would ask him how he was in danger in Britain.
A former member of MI5 (I think) said that there was an extreme amount of far right hate directed at Meghan and that people have been prosecuted and sentenced for that. I do believe that there was danger for Meghan and potentially Harry and the children but sadly that would be similar wherever they go. Far right hate isn’t just something you get in there UK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I don't think the monarch has to be more popular. The Queen wasn't always as popular as she was in recent years. Charles is never going to be as popular as William but the monarchy will survive fine with him in charge. It's more like the monarchy needs a cast of characters like a soap - the dutiful one, the pretty one, the fun one, the sporty one etc.
I'm inclined to believe the stuff about Charles and Camilla leaking against both couples. Didn't Charles complain about never seeing the grandkids. A crappy thing to do.
I'm not sure if I think W&K briefed against Harry and Meghan. I do think there is something unlikeable about Meghan and a lot of the bad press was her own doing. She comes across as insincere and fake and she wasn't long married when there was that incident at Wimbledon so I can well believe that she was difficult behind the scenes too. They also had a big turnover of staff and that doesn't happen for no reason.
I don't think Harry and Meghan could ever have stayed in the RF because they couldn't accept the hierarchy and that's fair enough but they could have left on better terms with the family.

On the topic of their leaving - I wish he'd stop saying they fled the country. It's so melodramatic.

Reactions: 19
If I knew Harry and was his friend, I would be extremely worried that he was going through a mental health crisis. I’m not saying this is a dramatic, ‘he’s mental!!’ way but I’m a genuine way. I really think he is unwell. The therapy he’s been getting someone mentioned it’s from a person or team who thinks they can cure cancer. I’m wondering if he’s been sucked in to having non conventional therapy that is actually more damaging than helpful. If he wrote these stories as a teen or in his early 20s you’d understand the anger, but he’s meant to have gone through therapy but I see no evidence of it? He’s obsessed with his mother to a worrying extent and his attitudes to William and Charles verge on paranoia and conspiracy theory.
At the start I thought it was quite amusing but the more he talks, the more uncomfortable I am finding myself.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I’ve just seen someone say that because Kate didn’t like the bridesmaids dresses tailoring, she’s single-handedly damaging the reputation of Givenchy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I knew Harry and was his friend, I would be extremely worried that he was going through a mental health crisis. I’m not saying this is a dramatic, ‘he’s mental!!’ way but I’m a genuine way. I really think he is unwell. The therapy he’s been getting someone mentioned it’s from a person or team who thinks they can cure cancer. I’m wondering if he’s been sucked in to having non conventional therapy that is actually more damaging than helpful. If he wrote these stories as a teen or in his early 20s you’d understand the anger, but he’s meant to have gone through therapy but I see no evidence of it? He’s obsessed with his mother to a worrying extent and his attitudes to William and Charles verge on paranoia and conspiracy theory.
At the start I thought it was quite amusing but the more he talks, the more uncomfortable I am finding myself.
I thought he came across ok in the part of the interview where he spoke about his mother. It's the press that he's unhealthily obsessed with. The way he described fleet street in the book extract was completely ott. He's playing games with the press too - saying he never said the RF were racist and the media did that to start a culture war. What a load of shite. I'm not saying the press aren't vile at times and they have used illegal means of gaining information but we do need a free press. He certainly needs them to make money.

Reactions: 5
Because there are 2 main channels in the UK and if you get on either one of them at prime time then the rest of the media will cover it anyway. Or let's be honest he could do a 30 min interview somewhere like GBeebies and the rest of the media would regurgitate it for the week, so he doesn't really need to press junket. In the US he probably has to hit a few shows so it trickles down.
Tell me you’ve never watched British telly without telling me you’ve never watched British telly. Prince Harry’s tell-all on CBeebies 🤣🤣🤣 Mind you, it WOULD be on his level.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harry like Meghan is a narcissist, they are pros at playing the victim. He’s also taken drugs and probably still does which causes paranoia. They met their match when they got together, the pair of them are toxic and will bring out the worst, enabling each others destructive behaviour, destroying anyone who gets in their way, until Harry no longer fulfils Megan's needs, or serves a purpose and she will ghost him like she has everyone else.
Meghan knows how to play him and has tapped into all his insecurities and told him everything he wants to hear. Harold has got one hell of a shock coming his way when he realises he’s been played, Meghan wouldn’t look twice at a dimwit like Harry if he weren’t a Prince and he’s too full of himself to see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If Lady Hussey is so great, and they hated what was being said in the press, why wait until now to defend her? 🙄
Yep why doesn't he start with "Dr" Shola Mos-Shogbamimu?

She was instrumental in spreading the untruth about the RF being racist, and she was one of the biggest cheerleaders for stringing up Lady Hussey.

If he is serious about tackling misinformation as he claims, I would like to see him start with denouncing people like Mos-Shogbamimu for a start, not just the press. And also take on morons like Jeremy Vine for repeatedly hiring her.

Reactions: 7
I found it genuinely sad when he not only revealed the family's sacred, never to be abused code regarding Diana, BUT ALSO that he didn't even believe his brother in evoking this code to tell him 'I just want you to be happy'.

That is a profoundly broken relationship, when one brother is promising to the other that he wants him to be happy, and he isn't even believed. Harry can't hope for reconciliation while sharing something that depressing to the public. That would take years to heal, and this must have set it back even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This bit I thought he was a massive cock, instead of just clarifying what they meant he’s being pedantic and trying to one up Tom, when Tom is actually right.

Reactions: 16
Harry told Bradby: 'I want reconciliation, but first there needs to be some accountability. You can't just continue to say to me that I'm delusional and paranoid when all the evidence is stacked up, because I was genuinely terrified about what's gonna happen to me.'

What's he talking about? What was going to happen to him? He's also let slip that the RF think he's delusional and paranoid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahaha I’ve just seen someone say that because Kate didn’t like the bridesmaids dresses tailoring, she’s single-handedly damaging the reputation of Givenchy
Good for her if she is! Nothing that was worn that day fit anyone. I'd have hung my head in shame if I was the one that had tailored Meghan's dress!

This bit I thought he was a massive cock, instead of just clarifying what they meant he’s being pedantic and trying to one up Tom, when Tom is actually right.
The ‘right…’ at the very end by Tom 😂 someone needs to gif that and meme it.

As if it was totally unreasonable for anyone to come to that conclusion at the time. He was very condescending towards Tom in that part.
I bet Tom is sorry he ever asked Meghan if she was ok! He lost William over it and Harry's turned out to be delusional.

Reactions: 11
‘Prince Harry is 'eternally grateful' that his private secretary showed him pictures of Diana during her car crash after the young Royal asked for evidence she had died. In his first primetime television interview promoting his new memoir, Spare, Harry said he saw photographs of his mother 'slumped on the back of the seat' after asking for proof of her death.’
WHAT?!
Gosh this is something for him and a credible therapist to work through.

• Sad
  • Wow
He has 0 marbles to lose and his woo woo California therapist ain't helping.

Reactions: 4
‘Prince Harry is 'eternally grateful' that his private secretary showed him pictures of Diana during her car crash after the young Royal asked for evidence she had died. In his first primetime television interview promoting his new memoir, Spare, Harry said he saw photographs of his mother 'slumped on the back of the seat' after asking for proof of her death.’
WHAT?!
Gosh this is something for him and a credible therapist to work through.
He said he was eternally grateful, so clearly he found some sort of peace with that and Harry did say his private Secretary took out certain photos to no doubt protect Harry from the worst. I can understand if you haven’t been in that position you might be shocked, but I understand a little of where Harry was coming from. My brother died when I was asleep and I didn’t get a chance to see him. My parents didn’t think it was a good idea for me to see him but I insisted on it and told them I would get there on my own somehow if they didn’t take me and I was grateful I did get to see him and kiss him goodbye but of course it comes down to personal choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.