The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's even more unhinged than I thought. He sounded totally deranged at times and took no responsibility for anything. Unfortunately, I think he's inherited the worst parts of his mother. William looks like her (which seems to really annoy him) but he has her paranoia, lack of intellect and poor judgment

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The ‘right…’ at the very end by Tom 😂 someone needs to gif that and meme it.
They need to do a meme with both Oprah’s “what?” and Tom’s “right!” together. Also Meghan suggesting the RF were racist and then Harry saying she didn’t say that in another meme.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha I’ve just seen someone say that because Kate didn’t like the bridesmaids dresses tailoring, she’s single-handedly damaging the reputation of Givenchy
im shocked that givenchy put their names to the dresses, they were an awful fit. Loose threads and unfinished hems

Reactions: 8
I had to double check his therapist wasn't Princess Martha of Norway's shaman charlatan fella.
that wouldnt surprise me, he came out and said there was racism towards him.. no, it was just because he said that cancer is a choice

Reactions: 3
So Camilla would leave bodies in the street according to Harry, the real villain!

Americans - most of whom know nothing about how it all works - will buy this. He will have his good Diana's son saintly protecting his family from the evil BRF and British public reputation intact and increased here, imo.

Reactions: 6
The Anderson Cooper interview was quite the tongue bath.

it made “When Harrry Met Pally” seem antagonistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tom Bradbury is doing a Piers Morgan.

Morgan kept in with Trump to get the 'exclusive' but in the process damaged his journalistic integrity forever. Bradbury is doing the same with Harry.

He said he was eternally grateful, so clearly he found some sort of peace with that and Harry did say his private Secretary took out certain photos to no doubt protect Harry from the worst. I can understand if you haven’t been in that position you might be shocked, but I understand a little of where Harry was coming from. My brother died when I was asleep and I didn’t get a chance to see him. My parents didn’t think it was a good idea for me to see him but I insisted on it and told them I would get there on my own somehow if they didn’t take me and I was grateful I did get to see him and kiss him goodbye but of course it comes down to personal choice.
I think it’s just the traumatic way in which she died but as the secretary took out the gory photos I can see what you mean. I think maybe it’s the shock of him being so open about it, normally these things aren’t discussed in British society (and maybe that should change).
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just read the transcript of the American interview. He says they never invited him on the plane to Balmoral and he didn't get to see the Queen. Both are true but they're not linked - none of the people on that plane got to see the Queen either.

Reactions: 9
I just read the transcript of the American interview. He says they never invited him on the plane to Balmoral and he didn't get to see the Queen. Both are true but they're not linked - none of the people on that plane got to see the Queen either.
He knows nobody will question this or challenge him - it's clearly the evil royals who kept him from Granny. Not even the same story he tells in his book.

Admitting drug use is his therapy is really scary.

Reactions: 2
I had to double check his therapist wasn't Princess Martha of Norway's shaman charlatan fella.
I feel so sorry for her children. First their father dies by suicide on Christmas Day and their fruitloop of a mother (she’s a self confessed clairvoyant) gets engaged to a shaman who spouts conspiracy theories!
He said he would become the first black personality who is part of a European Royal Family but hello, Meghan did it first?

Us Brits think we have it bad but at least we don’t have Princess Märtha Louise and Shaman Durek!

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for her children. First their father dies by suicide on Christmas Day and their fruitloop of a mother (she’s a self confessed clairvoyant) gets engaged to a shaman who spouts conspiracy theories!
He said he would become the first black personality who is part of a European Royal Family but hello, Meghan did it first?
Angela of Liechtenstein did it first :)

Angela of Liechtenstein did it first :)
My apologies! I do not know anything about the Liechtenstein family!

From the quick google I did, her dress looks like what Meghan’s should have been, if Meghan’s was tailored.

Reactions: 4
The spineless Dailymail are not calling out his lies, just parroting his tirades.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.