The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing I wanted Tom to ask was did Harry and William ever say they didn’t want to walk behind the coffin. He says they were told that was the decision
Harry didn't have to walk. Prince Philip said he would walk with him if Harry walks. Worried Harry may regret it later in life if he didn't walk.
If they told Harry he couldn't walk, he would have complained bitterly that they allowed William, the heir and not Harry, only the spare

Reactions: 12
When he says "they don't want me to be happy, they're angry that I'm happy". Who exactly is he referring to? British public? Press? His family? He seems such a bitter person.

Reactions: 22
Tom's closing comment was a bit non committal.

Whatever people say I'm sure they'll fly through the book i.e. it's sensational but you come across like a twit in it.

Reactions: 8
When he says "they don't want me to be happy, they're angry that I'm happy". Who exactly is he referring to? British public? Press? His family? He seems such a bitter person.
He will never be happy. Claiming he is now is a total lie, otherwise why would he have done this?

Happy people don’t do this.

Reactions: 17
im confused. theres two years between archie and lili but meghan said archie was 18 months old when she miscarried? So within 6 months, she fell pregnant again (miraculously fast for a 40 year old) and gave birth to a full term baby lili?

Reactions: 6
Overall, Harry is an embarrassing, toxic, bitter, narcissistic little manchild, completely unable to take any accountability for his actions. He wants to have his cake (slag off his family) and eat it (not be seen as being mean about them, be seen as the victim).

Not quite on the level of Andrews interview, but pretty bleeping poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's really pushing hard for some gesture from the RF so that he can forgive them without losing face.

Reactions: 9

Yel

I think he came across better in the first half. The second half was a bit jumbled, throwing blame at everyone else and his answers weren’t clear, he struggled to take on any push back from Tom, even laughed in his face a few times.
Almost seemed like a totally different person the longer it carried on. Comparing the person in the first 20 mins to the last 20 mins.

I'm not sure how he can be truly happy when he's broken off from his family, especially father and brother. I guess we'll see what happens.

Reactions: 4
Harry: If my dad wants me to help out with the Commonwealth, I will.

How about that island off India where those, er, friendly tribespeople have no access to the outside world?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he came across better in the first half. The second half was a bit jumbled, throwing blame at everyone else and his answers weren’t clear, he struggled to take on any push back from Tom, even laughed in his face a few times.
It's when Meghan arrives on the scene that his story gets all jumbled up and confused. I could follow what he was saying in the first half and he was convincing and coherent but not in the second.

I liked the first half about how his mothers death effected him and I agree the RF's not show emotion is harmful in a way, as its obviously affected him. As if the RF press office can be on the phone to the press every time a story is written :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I can't believe they're rowing back on the racist royal. It was the biggest take away from Oprah. Why didn't he say at the time that that wasn't what he meant when the whole world was calling the RF racist and speculating on who it could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's when Meghan arrives on the scene that his story gets all jumbled up and confused. I could follow what he was saying in the first half and he was convincing and coherent but not in the second.
Yes I thought there were a few bits in the first half that still made him sound like a self righteous prat and slightly paranoid, but in general he was making sense and it was just quite sad. The second half his hole personality really came out, smirking at questions, trying to catch Tom out when he was just simply asking questions that most people would have.

The interview was basically just really sad to start, then I think he’ll have lost people in the middle because it was complaints about trivial stupid sibling arguments or sister in laws not being besties which really isn’t the end of the world. Then the end was self serving about how he’s taking on the great mantle of bringing down the British press. Tom said it, he’s never going to win, this life long work will not be fulfilled but he’s also not getting his family back. He needs to move on from both really.

• Heart

Yel

I can't believe they're rowing back on the racist royal. It was the biggest take away from Oprah. Why didn't he say at the time that that wasn't what he meant when the whole world was calling the RF racist and speculating on who it could be.
Is that what they call gaslighting?

• Heart
Is that what they call gaslighting?
I believe it is but Harry wouldn't do that!

I think he does want to reconcile - whether for personal, professional or financial reasons I don't know. He spoke a lot at the end about being in a great place and ready to have the conversations that need to happen for reconciliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch tonight’s interview, but when Harry said that they never said the RF were racist, Bradby should have done an Oprah and said “What?!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think Tom was looking at him like he was insane for the latter part of that interview?
He challenged him more than I thought he would to be fair. I'm glad I watched that. I thought it was interesting.

Reactions: 11
Because Meghan twisted it into something it never was to suit her narcissistic needs and it backfired and now they’re trying to play it down without losing face.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One thing I find really petty is they announced Megxit on Kate’s birthday and then he’s done this interview the day before. I don’t believe the book couldn’t have been published in say 2 weeks. They both seem obsessed with Kate but have nothing bad to say about her so keep coming back to the bridesmaids story.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.