The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Meghan twisted it into something it never was to suit her narcissistic needs and it backfired and now theyā€™re trying to play it down without losing face.
That's a big u turn from them. Apparently you can't find the Oprah interview online now though so maybe they think they can rewrite history. I always thought it was bs but their followers are going to be shocked!

Reactions: 8
The Susan Hussey thing - oh she didn't mean it, she's just a sweet old lady

Archie's skin colour comments - hideous racism

Is it only racism when it's directed at his wife/children?

I wish Tom would ask him how he was in danger in Britain.
That's what I was waiting for! I guess we'll never know. šŸ¤­

Reactions: 12
One thing I find really petty is they announced Megxit on Kateā€™s birthday and then heā€™s done this interview the day before. I donā€™t believe the book couldnā€™t have been published in say 2 weeks. They both seem obsessed with Kate but have nothing bad to say about her so keep coming back to the bridesmaids story.
Donā€™t forget she didnā€™t want to share her lipgloss - the evil witch! šŸ˜œ
Tbh Iā€™d say if all they have to moan about Kate is the bridesmaid dress and a lip gloss itā€™s because sheā€™s not done anything nasty to them at all.

Iā€™ve not watched the interview but from reading here and on the other thread I get the impression it wasnā€™t as bad as Andrewā€™s own goal interview but not far off. Also that Bradby may be concerned about Harryā€™s mental health (I believe theyā€™re friends) so wasnā€™t too hard hitting.

Reactions: 14
Tom's closing comment was a bit non committal.

Whatever people say I'm sure they'll fly through the book i.e. it's sensational but you come across like a twit in it.
I took it to mean they'll fly through it because its basicly just fluff.

Reactions: 2
The Susan Hussey thing - oh she didn't mean it, she's just a sweet old lady

Archie's skin colour comments - hideous racism

Is it only racism when it's directed at his wife/children?
But he never said that the comments about Archie were racist - that was the press! I mean Meghan literally said they didn't make him a prince because they were worried about how dark his skin was. How did he keep a straight face?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1866879View attachment 1866880View attachment 1866882First three pages of the book posted by an influencer whoā€™s follower got the book todayā€¦.
If this was a fiction book I would be mighty disappointed to find out the reason he and his family ā€˜fledā€¦running like hellā€™ was because his big brother had a bigger room, badgered him to shave his beard, had certain privileges because he was THE HEIR OF THE FLIPPIN COUNTRY and they hadnā€™t fled because of normal things like war, famine, aliens, the French.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's what I was waiting for! I guess we'll never know. šŸ¤­
When he was talking about how heā€™s safer now I just wanted Tom to be like ā€œHarry kids are bringing guns into schools hereā€. Itā€™s like when he speaks about his mums death you just want someone to point out she got in a car with a drunk driver, driving over the speed limit without wearing a seatbelt. I just want to know his response to that rather than the constant press blaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe they're rowing back on the racist royal. It was the biggest take away from Oprah. Why didn't he say at the time that that wasn't what he meant when the whole world was calling the RF racist and speculating on who it could be.
Yet earlier he was complaining that the royal family didn't put out a statement correcting the story about Meghan making Kate cry. He's such a hypocrite, wish Tom had called him out on that.

Reactions: 13
That's a big u turn from them. Apparently you can't find the Oprah interview online now though so maybe they think they can rewrite history. I always thought it was bs but their followers are going to be shocked!
I think many of H&Mā€™s followers are going to be fuming that theyā€™ve backtracked on the Archie story and also come out defending Susan Hussey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think many of H&Mā€™s followers are going to be fuming that theyā€™ve backtracked on the Archie story and also come out defending Susan Hussey.
I think so too. He's gaslighting them as much as much as the RF and the rest of us.
How many times can they get away with changing their story before people see through them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Tom was looking at him like he was insane for the latter part of that interview?
He challenged him more than I thought he would to be fair. I'm glad I watched that. I thought it was interesting.
Harry really didn't like the bit where Bradby tried to put William's point across.

He never said there was racism in the RF and neither did Meghan?? Is that what he said? My TV flickered.
But he maintains there was concern about Archie's skin colour.
Yet, a few weeks ago they accepted an award for fighting racism within the RF.

• Haha
I suppose at least we can be grateful Harold didnā€™t get his trouser šŸŖ± out and show us where he got frostbite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Instead they will now be at risk from Taliban/Islamic extremists for the rest of their lives because of his big gob. Imagine putting your children at that risk and still blaming everyone else, all because of his jealousy and greed.
They were at risk anyway as members of the British Royal Family and the fact Harry served in the British armed forces. Yes heā€™s fanned the flames but it wasnā€™t like they were safe from Muslim extremists before. To be fair, none of us are safe from that lot.

Reactions: 2
They were at risk anyway as members of the British Royal Family and the fact Harry served in the British armed forces. Yes heā€™s fanned the flames but it wasnā€™t like they were safe from Muslim extremists before. To be fair, none of us are safe from that lot.
Letā€˜s not belittle what heā€™s done, heā€™s made it far worse saying he saw the Taliban as chess pieces and bragging about the number he killed. Itā€˜s not something any solider with integrity would ever brag about let alone make so public. Not only that heā€™s put many other innocent people at far more risk who donā€™t have the luxury of the security he can afford.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would say the general public are more at risk now thanks to Harry.
They say he killed 25 civilians not soldiers, so they may try to retaliate in the same way.
That or we may have another Lee Rigby. šŸ˜ž
Well done Harry! Bravo! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Harry really didn't like the bit where Bradby tried to put William's point across.
No there were a couple of moments where Bradby challenged him and he really showed his spoilt, petulant side. He really thinks he's better than everyone. It'll be interesting to compare to the American interview. I think he's still playing for half in half out. He wants to stay in America but also possibly represent the commonwealth if Charles wants and he's also available to teach them about their unconscious bias too.

• Haha
If Lady Hussey is so great, and they hated what was being said in the press, why wait until now to defend her? šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
No there were a couple of moments where Bradby challenged him and he really showed his spoilt, petulant side. He really thinks he's better than everyone. It'll be interesting to compare to the American interview. I think he's still playing for half in half out. He wants to stay in America but also possibly represent the commonwealth if Charles wants and he's also available to teach them about their unconscious bias too.
Translation: If my dad and the British government want to pay for a holiday for me to the Commonwealth of course Iā€™d go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.