The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite a privilege view to have that the biggest problem in Britain is the press. Someone I know couldn’t visit a relative in hospital because they didn’t have enough chairs…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's bizarre to me that he really thinks the palace condones every article that includes an unnamed royal source. Does he really think people in their employ don't ever have loose lips or speak without authorization? witch, please.

Reactions: 14
Harry, a white man with a history of racism, has just said he'd like to help the RF understand racism.

Jesus christ.

It's bizarre to me that he really thinks the palace condones every article that includes an unnamed royal source. Does he really think people in their employ don't ever have loose lips or speak without authorization? witch, please.
Harry probably reckons the prince of pegging leaks were them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He never said there was racism in the RF and neither did Meghan?? Is that what he said? My TV flickered.
But he maintains there was concern about Archie's skin colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry and Meghan love Susan Hussey :ROFLMAO: Couldn't make it up.
Ridiculous. Shows what sort of language he has been brought up around that he thinks that's fine, and didn't think P*ki was offensive, despite it being used as a term of abuse since the 70's

He is so dramatic and self-important.
He’s sounding worse as this interview goes on.

Reactions: 5
They dug themselves into a hole with that skin colour comment and now he’s trying to get out of it.

I don’t believe Harry is happy. If he were happy he wouldn’t be digging all this tit up. William and Harry both said they’d never do interviews about Diana again in 2017 and yet here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"We're doing the same job over there..." Absolutely sweet duck all then?

The door is always open, the ball is in their court. Hope Charles and William never mention this knobhead again.

Reactions: 11
How can he sit there and talk about racism and unconscious bias and still support the idea of a monarchy?

Reactions: 8
He's willing to help Charles with the commonwealth. He wants back in!

He didn't like when Tom said people wanted him to shut up.
His documentary was essential for historical fact and significance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

I will never talk about... the vague comments that he himself made public 🤪

Whatever the truth, that's a really shady thing to do. Either come out and say it, or shut your mouth. Vague baiting is terrible.

Reactions: 16
I think he came across better in the first half. The second half was a bit jumbled, throwing blame at everyone else and his answers weren’t clear, he struggled to take on any push back from Tom, even laughed in his face a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why did the move to Africa never happen? I'm sure that was the plan initially, right?
Meghan's a city girl, I can tell. I was the same when I followed my husband to the back of beyond in New Zealand. Booked my return flight after 5 days 😂

• Haha
He's willing to help Charles with the commonwealth. He wants back in!

He didn't like when Tom said people wanted him to shut up.
His documentary was essential for historical fact and significance.
But wasn’t there a whole section in the documentary about how evil the commonwealth is?! He’s such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.