The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe him on the briefing things, but his lack of accountability on anything loses me. I don't for one second he and meghan are these angelic victims. They are using these things for their own gain to try and blackmail and get what they want

Reactions: 11
Tom asking him a question about his court cases and he seemed to get a bit nervous and flipped it back to Tom for him to answer the question he’s just asked.

Interesting he said if he was lying then the Mail would sue him. Could that same line be said for stories about him and Meghan?

Reactions: 6
He's suing the papers for allegedly putting listening devices into his home.... and blames the RF for it.

Someone really needs to check on him. Schizophrenia levels of paranoia.
He says the mail did it. They're live blogging this - wonder what they'll say!
He wasn't in the paper every single day during covid. The world is asking for the monarchy to comment on the British press.

I hope the royal family make a statement tomo - wishing Catherine a happy birthday and nothing more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tom asking him a question about his court cases and he seemed to get a bit nervous and flipped it back to Tom for him to answer the question he’s just asked.

Interesting he said if he was lying then the Mail would sue him. Could that same line be said for stories about him and Meghan?
If the Daily Mail sued everyone who said something mean about them, they’d never be out of court.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is the press will never change. They want a juicy story for a juicy headline.

That is why George, Charlotte and Louis are kept out of the limelight. William and Catherine control what is out there and what they can post. Harry has violated that by writing this book. He has made things a whole lot worse by writing this book. He forgets Catherine got it just as bad as Meghan has at times.

Reactions: 9
I mean Tom is at least a much better interviewer than Oprah and has pushed back/put harsh questions to him.

I don’t think Harry has really given a straight answer, every single answer has been flipped back to the press

Reactions: 11
He says the mail did it. They're live blogging this - wonder what they'll say!
He wasn't in the paper every single day during covid.
It'd also be a police matter if it happened. It'd be illegal. It wouldn't be a civil suit.

Reactions: 2
He’s just supported Susan hussey? Huhhhh

Also why the hell does he think him and Meghan are equivalent to the US presidential election?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He's suing the papers for allegedly putting listening devices into his home.... and blames the RF for it.

Someone really needs to check on him. Schizophrenia levels of paranoia.
It’s what Diana believed as well

Reactions: 3
Anyone catch the mention of Clarkson and him immediately mentioning Camilla after? Wonder if that was a unsaid dig at her being at the party with him

Reactions: 4
Hopefully he is ok mentally. Seems like he's putting a lot of stuff out there and pressure on himself to find the truth. He doesn't seem to have gotten over his mother's death and maybe some paranoia there.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t he realise his own sainted mother spent hours leaking to the press? She was the Queen of leaks not hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.