The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no reconciliation after this. He’ll be in America for the rest of his life (who knows what that is now after the Taliban comment) and then buried in a corner of the royal cemetery at Frogmore like Edward and Wallis are.

Reactions: 5
Reconcilliation between H+M and the RF will have a ripple effect across the entire world...

Utterly, utterly deluded. Now back to blaming the bleeping media.
Wtf does he even mean about that.

It'll be headlines for a day or so then people won't care.

In fact to most people this is just tacky reality gossip like the kardashians. The only people who will care are the British and commonwealth people who this directly affects

Reactions: 3
Wtf does he even mean about that.

It'll be headlines for a day or so then people won't care.

In fact to most people this is just tacky reality gossip like the kardashians. The only people who will care are the British and commonwealth people who this directly affects
When you're a deluded narcissist with a massively inflated sense of importance this is what you think :ROFLMAO: Probably thinks there'd be statues of him and his Willy made holding hands.

• Haha
His inability to accept accountability for his racist past is astounding. He wasn’t racist because he didn’t meant to hurt people and it was just unconscious bias. You used a racist asian slur, told a black man he didn’t sound black and said your Zimbabwean girlfriend was fine because she wasn’t black. It doesn’t matter what you meant to do, you did hurt people because you continually made racist remarks, own it and apologise instead of blaming the press for reporting on it

Reactions: 22
But why is her meeting with William against Harry in any way? I get that she thinks he was briefing journalists but no example of being against Harry.
Interesting that the exact leak in this interview was rebutted in today’s paper as a source said it came from Camilla’s staff who mentioned it to her journalist husband who passed it on accidentally 🙄
I'm only watching the bits on the news and it looks like he has really gone for Camilla. That will not go down well with Charles.

Reactions: 10
I do believe that there is truth to what he's saying, but that's the issue isn't it. It's one side of the story. The other side we probably won't hear because the royals tend to stay quiet. I like that he's reiterating that it's the British press.

Reactions: 12
There was a lot of waffle they're that made no sense.
He says earlier that William was being fed rubbish by people in his office about Meghan - obviously that was the bullying allegations. I don't want to lay all the blame at her for but she's clearly a massive part of the problem. She did behave badly and he can't accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Criticising Camilla will be the final straw for KC3. He is on paper thin ice.

Reactions: 11
His inability to accept accountability for his racist past is astounding. He wasn’t racist because he didn’t meant to hurt people and it was just unconscious bias. You used a racist asian slur, told a black man he didn’t sound black and said your Zimbabwean girlfriend was fine because she wasn’t black. It doesn’t matter what you meant to do, you did hurt people because you continually made racist remarks, own it and apologise instead of blaming the press for reporting on it
That's also flies against what everyone else is being held accountable for. Plenty of people don't mean it, but they still get 'cancelled'

Also the P comment was very very well known to be offensive since at least the 80s. He is talking tit

Reactions: 11
I do believe that there is truth to what he's saying, but that's the issue isn't it. It's one side of the story. The other side we probably won't hear because the royals tend to stay quiet.
Unfortunately, anything he said of any merit has been buried in the smorgasbord of shite.

Reactions: 9
I do believe that there is truth to what he's saying, but that's the issue isn't it. It's one side of the story. The other side we probably won't hear because the royals tend to stay quiet.
I do too, to a point. But there is so much ridiculous fluff around it, and conflicting stories that it's all getting drowned out

I'm only watching the bits on the news and it looks like he has really gone for Camilla. That will not go down well with Charles.
Yeah, going for reconciliation by trashing the woman your father instituted his very own monarchy crisis for … not the wisest move.

Reactions: 9
His life's work is to change the media landscape in the UK. That's why they're retaliating against him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has someone told him, tell your 'truth' (hate that phrase) and it will clear everything up?

He seems very naive, deluded, ignorant on human behaviour. No emotional intelligence there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He moans about how William was always treated differently from him, yet also moans when he and Meghan received the same unfavourable press treatment as William & Kate did from C&C's office. Never happy, is he? 😂😉
Why tf is Charles and Camillas office briefing against Charles' children anyway? If that's true, they are reaping what they have sown. How pathetic. Harry is still deluded if he thinks that his family is more important to them than the institution, or that him being a head is doing anything but making him a human shield, getting the rest of the family to close ranks against him. What is his endgame here? He is either deluded enough to think that he is going to change the Royal Family, or that he is revealing such shocking stuff about the media that they will suddenly change.

Reactions: 6
He's suing the papers for allegedly putting listening devices into his home.... and blames the RF for it.

Someone really needs to check on him. Schizophrenia levels of paranoia.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He can only think from his own point of view.
He agrees when Bradby asserts the other side but then just moves on again. Then he focuses on his view again.
He’s learning how to talk in Megan’s word salad way. It’s hard to follow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.