The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"There's a way out of it..." and is that giving in to you and saying you're right and have never done anything wrong in your life Harry, by chance?

He's an utter narcissist. He'll be fuming that people think he's a dick, and the Palace's silence will drive him mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"There's a way out of it..." and is that giving in to you and saying you're right and have never done anything wrong in your life Harry, by chance?

He's an utter narcissist. He'll be fuming that people think he's a dick, and the Palace's silence will drive him mad.
The Times ran an article about this earlier. It said that Williams friends thin Harry is doing this to lash out and to get a reaction from William and it won’t. And that will kill him the most.

Reactions: 9
Tom's looking at him like he's mad. He says a lot without saying anything when he's trying to justify his own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also the only things Harry and Meghan have done since leaving the Royal Family is witch about the Royal Family. They haven’t done anything. No effort to raise awareness of charities.

I can’t believe I use to like Harry. Shame on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Some people will say you have railed against invasion of your privace all your life, but here you are" Bradbury finally asks a good question.

However, we know he won't press him. There's no reason to reveal that William is circumcised. Utterly, utterly invasive.

Bradbury is now pointing out that his portrayal of William is harmful to him. Harry not willing to accept this...

Reactions: 11
He moans about how William was always treated differently from him, yet also moans when he and Meghan received the same unfavourable press treatment as William & Kate did from C&C's office. Never happy, is he? 😂😉

He's so defensive when Tom challenges him. I think Harry comes across fine and his concerns seen reasonable until he gets into the Meghan years. Then it goes to tit.

• Heart
I think what they really want is the half in half out situation they were (quite rightly) denied, and that's where a lot of this stems from.

If they really weren't all that bothered they'd ditch all titles for them and their kids and live a private life. Like Anne's kids for example, and that Japanese Princess who moved to NYC to be with her commoner husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also the only things Harry and Meghan have done since leaving the Royal Family is witch about the Royal Family. They haven’t done anything. No effort to raise awareness of charities.

Give them some credit, they've also bought a fully formed Netflix series and put some talking heads on it. Probably took years of brain power for Harry this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
he refuses to outright say that he said racist slurs and what he actually did because he relies on the perception of Americans that they won’t know what he’s said

• Wow
Reactions: 5

And it's about to enter the 4th year of it all.

Reactions: 2
Reconcilliation between H+M and the RF will have a ripple effect across the entire world...

Utterly, utterly deluded. Now back to blaming the bleeping media.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reconciliation between him and his family will have a ripple effect across the entire world. Ok he's lost the plot now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reconciliation between him and his family will have a ripple effect upon the whole world.
Grandiose not naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you swear on the life of someone who is dead? Is it not like crossing your fingers behind your back?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.