The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a very eloquent speaker and lovely to listen to but he never gives a full answer to anything. He flips from one topic to another and you feel like you’re just skating over everything.

Reactions: 14
It’s so peculiar that the story of the bridesmaids dresses has come up in this and Oprahs interview.

I can’t describe it because I don’t know if it’s just a lack of intelligence or lack of understanding normal life, but he says things that I think are supposed to be really dramatic but are just like yes obviously???? It’s taken him to have his own children to understand that older siblings don’t want to hang around with younger siblings at school.
I think the bridesmaid dress story is his 'see this was planted!' gotcha, honestly.

It seems unconceivable to him that Kate's loyal courtiers may have leaked that she cried over it - I suspect she did, an argument while heavily pregnant over your child is going to cause tears. It has to be a Charles and William conspiracy obviously :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
He always gets so close to being self aware, and then chucks in ‘it’s THE MEDIAAA’ at the last minute. Harry! His therapist surely can’t be encouraging this scapegoating to this degree.

example - acknowledges that Charles and Camilla went through hell, acknowledges that Will and Kate went through hell, BUT refuses to see that him having the same experience isn’t some unique attack in him, but rather a symptom of the bizarre system.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is a very eloquent speaker and lovely to listen to but he never gives a full answer to anything. He flips from one topic to another and you feel like you’re just skating over everything.
Yeah, he also is an expert at dodging questions. Bradbury about to call him out on his William hating - no let's talk about the horrible horrible media...

Reactions: 8
If you‘ve ever had the misfortune of knowing a narcissist you can spot one a mile off and Harold is playing a blinder, nothing is his fault, he and Meghan are completely innocent and the victim in all this. He’s not fooling me, I see him for the jealous, cold hearted, calculated, money grabbing lowlife he is.
You only have to look at all he has done whilst both his grandparents were terminally ill to know he cares about no one but himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He says Camilla leaked details of her meeting with William and that she was lunching with editors.
I want to know what William is meant to have leaked about him and Meghan.
But why is her meeting with William against Harry in any way? I get that she thinks he was briefing journalists but no example of being against Harry.
Interesting that the exact leak in this interview was rebutted in today’s paper as a source said it came from Camilla’s staff who mentioned it to her journalist husband who passed it on accidentally 🙄

Reactions: 3
He' s been seeing a woo woo 'energy healer' therapist who claims he can cure breast cancer, of course he's not taking accountability for anything or learning how to process things. Responsibility for one's own actions is beyond his ability.

Reactions: 9
It always comes back to the media. It’s all he wants to talk about as well as how he wants to reconcile with his family.

He has the same access to social media as we all do. I wonder if over the years he has fallen down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole over his mum's death and now believes them.

As others have said, he seems to talk like stuff that's quite basic and just part of life, is somehow dramatic or groundbreaking.

I don't doubt threats were made to Meghan, but enough to leave the country? Especially when the RF receives a high level of security anyway.

Reactions: 10
A 40 year old man is telling the world about his life to date. And it's all he said she said, broken necklaces, dog bowl, flower girl dresses, lipgloss, ripped jeans, conspiracy theories and frozen penis ... What a pathetic waste of space.

It’s not a good interview as he isn’t being pressed. It must be nice to hand pick interviewers you know will be kind to you. #itsokayforharrytobefriendswiththepress

Reactions: 15
So...like a politician

He does speak well. He can't be that thick or is it just the posh accent? (Like how the Tories hide their idiocy!) I actually think the audiobook would be fine to listen to.

He' s been seeing a woo woo 'energy healer' therapist who claims he can cure breast cancer, of course he's not taking accountability for anything or learning how to process things. Responsibility for one's own actions is beyond his ability.
I'm beginning to think William may have had a point about brainwashing. Harry seems completely fixated and almost paranoid on some subjects, although he is talking well he has a slightly haunted/numb look about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's coming across more personable than he does in the book, but he thinks in contradictory loops imo.
If this was someone I knew well, I'd slide a cuppa across the coffee table, ask them if they would go to the doctors and then ask if they wanted me to come with them.

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing William and Harry walking off together after the Duke’s funeral and they seemed absolutely fine.

So the secret code is “on Mummy’s life”?

William won’t waste his time reading the book. He will get one of his aides to do it and pass on any important information. Not that they need to now it’s all been leaked.

Wait, he wants it all to be kept private? He’s the one who chose to share this book.

I think the bridesmaid dress story is his 'see this was planted!' gotcha, honestly.

It seems unconceivable to him that Kate's loyal courtiers may have leaked that she cried over it - I suspect she did, an argument while heavily pregnant over your child is going to cause tears. It has to be a Charles and William conspiracy obviously :rolleyes:
Any who has been involved in a wedding as bridesmaid, mother of bridesmaid, anyone with a part to play has 101 similar stories. a minor spat over a dress is not worth the telling, really.

Reactions: 14
He wants to talk to them in private and for it to stay that way. I'm sure they'd like that too Harry!!
Tom pulled him on it. The family have leaked the equivalent of countless books on him so it's fine for him to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’m not going to share what I would say to him”… you literally say at the start of this book that you’ve written it to explain to them.

He wants his cake and to eat it too. I hope William never goes into the same room as him ever again. Harry is toxic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.