The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His arguments don’t make sense. He is stuck in circular thinking. I can’t believe we’ve got over an hour if this. Bradby is taking a very soft approach.

Reactions: 8
The other thing I wanted Tom to ask was did Harry and William ever say they didn’t want to walk behind the coffin. He says they were told that was the decision

Harry is conveniently not mentioning that the driver was absolutely fucked off his face and that neither passengers were wearing a seatbelt.

The press have a lot to answer for and taking the photos was bleeping disgusting, but the driver and lack of seatbelt killed her. Admitting that means it’s Diana’s fault.
Diana also refused Scotland Yard's protection/drivers when she was without children, as she thought they were spying on her.

Reactions: 16
I think he's coming across well at the moment - very calm and reasonable. If the book hadn't been leaked it would be more believable!
I think he is very personable. He always did so well with people he met. But the things he’s saying are so contradictory. “I don’t want to harm my brother, but here are all of these things that were deeply traumatic for both of us and I’m going to bring them back onto a global stage for my own monetary gain”.

Anyone who really thinks he has done this to tell his story is an idiot.

Reactions: 16
Annoying that Tom isn’t asking for any examples of things fed to the press against Harry in a bid to rehabilitate Camilla. Harry said he had evidence, why didn’t Tom ask what it was?
He says Camilla leaked details of her meeting with William and that she was lunching with editors.
I want to know what William is meant to have leaked about him and Meghan.

Reactions: 7
'Love but always separation' on William.

Even Bradbury starts calling him on this one before Harry interrupts and diverts.

Reactions: 2
I think he's coming across well at the moment - very calm and reasonable. If the book hadn't been leaked it would be more believable!
All the Diana stuff is clearly written and said for the American market that still worships her. Remember, a lot of people think that the queen or Charles had her murdered.

At least Tom said he was trying to scrub the image of Harry losing his virginity from his mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the Diana stuff is clearly written and said for the American market that still worships her. Remember, a lot of people think that the queen or Charles had her murdered.
From what he said I think Harry does too, honestly.

• Haha
From what he said I think Harry does too, honestly.
I think so, too, because clearly he is very very unwell and it is easier for him to believe it was a massive conspiracy as opposed to drunk driving

This is the guy who thinks that everybody was out to get Meghan and wanted her dead for some reason. As if they are Ukrainian refugees seeking shelter from real tragedy and horror. He probably thinks they are worse off than people suffering in other countries.

Reactions: 11
W&K were influenced by the press narrative about the divorced biracial American actress so didn't fully welcome Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he is very personable. He always did so well with people he met. But the things he’s saying are so contradictory. “I don’t want to harm my brother, but here are all of these things that were deeply traumatic for both of us and I’m going to bring them back onto a global stage for my own monetary gain”.

Anyone who really thinks he has done this to tell his story is an idiot.
If Harry has just done this in order to tell his story then donate 100% of the profits to charity like the philanthropists you claim you and your wife are!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"The argument about the beard is one of the most puzzling in the book" I mean, the cock discussion is probably worse Tom...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sick to the back teeth of this crying story. Meghan and Kate both got upset and shed a few tears. OK cool.

The beard thing is weird to me. Why does it matter?

The baby brain comment is likely a simple misunderstanding. A comment that is seen as completely fine in America. Catherine is a bit posh and didn’t like it. Meghan should’ve just said sorry and that be the end of it. There’s no need for any of this tit. It’s a family row that has been blown into the public view because it makes money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kate angry enough that she was gripping the chair with white knuckles.

That's more telling to me than anything. Kate's never come across reactionary or unable to hide her emotions. What the duck were Harry and Meghan doing to piss her off?

Reactions: 15
It’s such a shame. He does have charm when he smiles. He is personable.
He could have played a great part in the BRF but it will never happen now. Somehow he is warped. His thinking is off.

Reactions: 2
The beard thing is weird. Wow he says w&k went through the same things when they married as him and Meghan did. At the hands of Charles and Camilla!

Reactions: 4
It’s so peculiar that the story of the bridesmaids dresses has come up in this and Oprahs interview.

I can’t describe it because I don’t know if it’s just a lack of intelligence or lack of understanding normal life, but he says things that I think are supposed to be really dramatic but are just like yes obviously???? It’s taken him to have his own children to understand that older siblings don’t want to hang around with younger siblings at school.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.