The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Charlotte and Louis and the RF needing to be careful with them…( sorry I can’t find the poster who said about them now).

I think there is a huge difference with their upbringings. Everything I’ve read from Harry’s book suggests that William can see that Harry is absolutely fucked and needs help. I think he learns from past mistakes and that he will be doing everything he can to make sure it doesn’t happen to his kids.

I also think the Middleton’s will be making a huge difference. William is supposed to have said that he absolutely loves spending time with the Middletons because it’s completely removed from royal life and just what he thinks a normal family is and should be.

I think Carol spenda lot of time with the 3 kids, taking them to the beach etc. Although they obviously understand the RF they do not have the same pressure that the RF do, nor that Diana’s family did as aristocracy in the 80’s when people cared about it a bit more.

They also brought up 3 kids who seem to get on well and support each other. They’ve never ever said a word about anyone or anything. I think that the family support network of them will probably make a huge difference.

I’m not saying the Middletons are angels or anything, just that I think it will make a huge difference to the way those 3 children are brought up and how they see themselves.

Yeah it does make his “I just want my father and brother back” seem laughable doesn’t it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if William never speaks to him ever again. I read on the DM this morning William had already demanded Harry be cut from any ceremonial role at the coronation.
The Middletons have a lot to answer for…thank goodness.

Obviously MichaelM comes from some considerable privilege - generations of minor aristos, landed gentry & professionals - whereas Carole came from a more ordinary background. Considering that Carole school at 16yo, returned later for A levels, workEd as a flight attendant, before setting up Party Pieces (?), she obviously is smart, determined & hard working. They have brought up three children who have had many advantages (funded by Middleton trust funds) & most of of a stable uncomplicated family life. A similar situation with Sophie Wessex’s family.

The Middletons are possibly one of the best things to happen to the current RF.
They offer the PoW children each a form of everyday childhood where they are just kids.

Reactions: 21
I mean, he could have gone for Anne Boleyn, the Princes in the Tower… both stories would have been evocative and could have added depth to his narrative. Even the story about Elizabeth I breaking down on the steps on being incarcerated by her evil older sibling. But no. He went for the blood of animals. What bleeping animals?! What is he on about?! It’s a castle/fort, not a bleeping abattoir.
The Tower of London was used as a type of zoo for years. I think they used to keep exotic animals there that were gifted to TRF. Way before Harry's time I might add. I think the only animals there now are the ravens.

Reactions: 2
The headlines are obviously twisting stuff (although even in context it'd still bad/cringe) to some degree.

Notice at this under the William lunging headline which suggests it wasn't all against Harry

'William is said to have then used a secret code phrase about Princess Diana (pictured with her sons in inset, right) and embraced Harry in a hug, telling him: 'I love you' and 'I just want you to be happy.'

It sounds like Williams anger is coming from a point of exasperation, love, care and anger. Can't be doing his mental health all that good either, Harry isn't the only one to have had mental health issues (although clearly his is worse).

The original concern about Harry's rush to marriage to me is valid too. They really hadn't known eachother long, especially taking into account the long distance nature.

Just sounds like faults on both side and the truth is somewhere in the middle

Reactions: 18
The Tower of London was used as a type of zoo for years. I think they used to keep exotic animals there that were gifted to TRF. Way before Harry's time I might add. I think the only animals there now are the ravens.
That's right and there is (or was last I went) statues of some of the animals to represent that part of the history. Think they are outside before you go in

The Royal Family should make a statement.
”We are sorry for any distress Prince Henry’s memoir may have caused. He is a much loved member of our family but he is clearly unwell.” End.
There would bound to be an outcry of “gAsLiGhTiNg!!! 😫😫😫” though. I really feel for the RF. Even with their advisors, tacticians and ‘war room’ set up, how on earth do you deal with these two renegades and their online army of Sugars?? Anything save anything can and will backfire.

I’d be tempted to leave it to the Taliban personally and hope for the best.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
KC as a father and Monarch has a duty of care to his other son William and his family.

Why they are remaining schtum is baffling to me. I guess they probably feel ignoring them is the best recourse, however I do feel sorry for Prince and Princess of Wales.:cry:

Reactions: 4
Have any of their celebrity friends from the wedding made any comments?

Oprah on the book sleeve describing what a tale of one man’s struggle to find himself this is. A heartbreaking rise to self-worth by a plucky second-born, a man who was downtrodden given the second biggest bedroom in the palace! 😏

George clooney recommending it as a classic of our time no doubt a constant on reading lists in every school from now until the end of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The headlines are obviously twisting stuff (although even in context it'd still bad/cringe) to some degree.

Notice at this under the William lunging headline which suggests it wasn't all against Harry

'William is said to have then used a secret code phrase about Princess Diana (pictured with her sons in inset, right) and embraced Harry in a hug, telling him: 'I love you' and 'I just want you to be happy.'

It sounds like Williams anger is coming from a point of exasperation, love, care and anger. Can't be doing his mental health all that good either, Harry isn't the only one to have had mental health issues (although clearly his is worse).

The original concern about Harry's rush to marriage to me is valid too. They really hadn't known eachother long, especially taking into account the long distance nature.

I 100% agree. Everything I read about William points towards exasperation and desperation trying to get through to Harry.

The poster who said it's like William is trying to get through to a cult member was spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just saw someone on Twitter say he's a few beads short of a necklace and it's my favourite reaction so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KC as a father and Monarch has a duty of care to his other son William and his family.

Why they are remaining schtum is baffling to me. I guess they probably feel ignoring them is the best recourse, however I do feel sorry for Prince and Princess of Wales.:cry:
What can they possibly say in response to this onslaught? It's not like it's one issue that can be addressed it's a more a machine gun of accusations and half truths. How can they respond to stuff like Harry peed his pants before meeting Meghan?

The only thing they could possibly respond with is 'Harry remains a much loved member of the family'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just saw someone on Twitter say he's a few beads short of a necklace and it's my favourite reaction so far!
Brilliant.
👏😂

What can they possibly say in response to this onslaught? It's not like it's one issue that can be addressed it's a more a machine gun of accusations and half truths. How can they respond to stuff like Harry peed his pants before meeting Meghan?

The only thing they could possibly reposed with is 'Harry remains a much loved member of the family'.
I'd hazard a guess he doesn't;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The RF are best to keep quiet otherwise it becomes tit for tat and gives him more oxygen. If they say anything it will be after release and they'll issue a statement covering everything

If meghan does leave him I would hope (and think they will) the RF will wrap him up and bring him home and care for him/get him help. I don't think he will be a working royal again, at least not for a very long time. The institution will then handle the divorce, and if Meghan wants a favourable payout and terms she will be quiet in anything she says.
I suspect the RF have stuff on them that they could use if needed too.

Reactions: 17
The RF are best to keep quiet otherwise it becomes tit for tat and gives him more oxygen. If they say anything it will be after release and they'll issue a statement covering everything

If meghan does leave him I would hope (and think they will) the RF will wrap him up and bring him home and care for him/get him help. I don't think he will be a working royal again, at least not for a very long time. The institution will then handle the divorce, and if Meghan wants a favourable payout and terms she will be quiet in anything she says.
I suspect the RF have stuff on them that they could use if needed too.

I'm sure they do.

Unknown.png

Reactions: 1
Have any of their celebrity friends from the wedding made any comments?

Oprah on the book sleeve describing what a tale of one man’s struggle to find himself this is. A heartbreaking rise to self-worth by a plucky second-born, a man who was downtrodden given the second biggest bedroom in the palace! 😏

George clooney recommending it as a classic of our time no doubt a constant on reading lists in every school from now until the end of time.
Have the Clooney’s ever said anything about them? Have they even met them apart from at the wedding?

Reactions: 5
It is the system thst fucks them up,. Anyone who has children knows that they fight over who has what and what is fair and undaunted. The system of Monarchy means thst one child will always be more important. We have that playing out now, with the ' heir' pictures of The Queen, Charles, William and George, standing together, cooking together etc. It doesn't really matter what the non Royals do with the inheritance children. The palace and the press are already playing ' The Heir' the feisty string sister and the cheeky naughty one' with the Wales kids.I would hope Charles will tone that down, but they don't seem a family who learn from history. More one that fucks up their children then blames everyone else ( including Harry who is a product of that, with a dead motherthrown in.). They are surrounded by yes men, so that's hardly surprising.
And the Yes Men are a product of the same system.
There’s more than one Harry kicking around the upper echelons because they all follow the same path. Nursery to prep school to Eton (or similar) to Sandhurst (or similar) various club memberships and jobs in the same spheres all with the same sense of entitlement. The circle they move in is set from birth and mainly includes the offspring of people in their parents circle. Take a child and treat them and tell them from birth that they are special and better than the rest of the world and they will believe it and act accordingly.

Reactions: 3

IF they make a statement it won’t be until after they have actually read the UK copy of the book. Things may have got lost in translation so imho it is safer that they wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And the Yes Men are a product of the same system.
There’s more than one Harry kicking around the upper echelons because they all follow the same path. Nursery to prep school to Eton (or similar) to Sandhurst (or similar) various club memberships and jobs in the same spheres all with the same sense of entitlement. The circle they move in is set from birth and mainly includes the offspring of people in their parents circle. Take a child and treat them and tell them from birth that they are special and better than the rest of the world and they will believe it and act accordingly.
These are also the individuals that get to run the country. Old boys network of entitled fools, many whilst educated are as thick as two short planks & have no concept of how the other half live.

Reactions: 8

It even says William said he’s been sick with worry and it’s made him ill. It’s gone beyond mental health and in to physical health, maybe why he’s lost more hair recently. Harry doesn’t care though, he’s a higher being now and it’s all Williams fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.