The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% agree. Everything I read about William points towards exasperation and desperation trying to get through to Harry.

The poster who said it's like William is trying to get through to a cult member was spot on.
I always used to wonder why William was flexing the muscle in his jaw when everyone else around him was doing the " happy happy" in Royal public appearances. He must have been boiling to say something to certain people.

Reactions: 3
The peeing his pants story makes no sense. Why not just pee over the side of the boat?
It does make sense. If you are crewing a large yacht, particularly in racing conditions there just isn't time to leave what you are doing and go and pee daintily over the side. My husband crewed on his father's 12 metre and it damn near broke him, never mind the peeing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Family members served with him and he had a ‘bodyguard’ when he went on patrol. A solider who sadly took his own life talked about it in an interview too. He was really protected out there. More so than anyone else.
I know someone who served with him. He spent a lot of time on his trail bike, wasn’t allowed bullets and they were told if there was an incident they had to protect harry so 10 years of expensive baby sitting risking others lives so he could play at being a soldier. Then a few years later write a book which included his time as one thus endangering his country and family.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Family members served with him and he had a ‘bodyguard’ when he went on patrol. A solider who sadly took his own life talked about it in an interview too. He was really protected out there. More so than anyone else.
Sadly this book will trigger a lot of people not least anyone who served with him, relatives/friends of people who protected him to look good for PR and may have been injured/lost their lives. Including those he has bullied, derided and exposed in this book.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree with much written in this article and the fact Harold has put innocent lives at risk for his ego is unforgivable, on that I do think KC needs to speak out if Harold won’t/doesn’t.

Reactions: 3
Harry is short on class, dignity, sanity and intellect.

He’s big on betrayal, disloyalty, entitlement and arrogance.

He isn’t an officer nor a gentleman.

He is sat in the corner now, furiously tapping himself, not understanding how his ultimate list of how he has been wronged is actually a list of things that have turned a lot of die hard supporters, turned him into an even bigger figure of fun, and the subject of a hundred memes.

• Heart
This is the best comment on here. People hold her in such high regard. It’s another one of those scenarios where because they’re rich their parenting isn’t allowed to be criticised. By all accounts they were barely involved with their children. Charles has made it very clear he was an unhappy child. That is why I don’t get why he didn’t do something to change it for his kids. All this embarrassment on KC and Williams behalf when KC has been behind some of the most cringey headlines over the years. There’s too much “Harry is to blame” going on. Regardless of anyone’s own personal opinion on him he is no different to the others. William is not some Mr Perfect either. They’re both very spoilt individuals whose parents marriage broke down in such a public way. William should not be running around with other women and Harry should know from his Moms example these kind of interviews never play out how they want them to. There’s 5 more children there that will be going through the same stuff they did.

The Royal Family just never learn!
It was different times then so I do cut the Queen a bit of slack. Judging people by today's standards is a bit unfair. It was a different time then.

• Heart
I can imagine a lot of people will be avoiding Harry from now on. Out of embarrassment but also they don’t want to end up in a future book.

Reactions: 6
It was different times then so I do cut the Queen a bit of slack. Judging people by today's standards is a bit unfair. It was a different time then.
Charles and Anne had the traditional upper class upbringing of children with a parent in the services … even before the Queen became Queen.

Reactions: 2
I agree with much written in this article and the fact Harold has put innocent lives at risk for his ego is unforgivable, on that I do think KC needs to speak out if Harold won’t/doesn’t.
I wonder if penguin/ random house will comment or apologise if this leads to increased protection costs or an attack or be held partially responsible. Proof readers or lawyers should have realised this wasn’t just sensationalist but could be a threat to security.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine a lot of people will be avoiding Harry from now on. Out of embarrassment but also they don’t want to end up in a future book.
Or be blown up by a suicide bomber, Harry will be on the Talibans most wanted list after bragging about his killings, it will be an absolute nightmare for their security team. Although it’s the many innocent lives Harry has put at risk I feel most sorry for.
It will be interesting to see how many of their rich friends/celebrities are happy to stand by them and support them knowing the danger they will be putting themselves in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if penguin/ random house will comment or apologise if this leads to increased protection costs or an attack or be held partially responsible. Proof readers or lawyers should have realised this wasn’t just sensationalist but could be a threat to security.
It quite clearly wasn't proof read by anyone with Harry, his immediate family or the British Public's safety in mind. It's disgraceful. :mad:

• Heart
A few years ago I went through a stressful time. It was all I could think or talk about. I was doing everything by auto pilot because it was all that played on my mind. My friends and family must have the patience of saints, apart from the glazing over of eyes when I raised it again after a while, not one of them told me to shut the duck up. What happened? I told myself to shut the duck up out of sheer boredom. The constant repetitive thoughts, the stagnation, the one dimensional way of living - it was tedious and boring as hell. So I stopped. He has been moaning about this for years now. At what point is he going to see good stuff and the joy of living well, rather than this constant introspection and victimhood. People are bored with his litany of woes, imagine being one of his friends or family. And he is going to pass this way of living onto his kids.

Reactions: 10
So his pre recorded interview goes out tonight on ITV, then I read somewhere that there’s more interviews to come. I’m not sure if this is true or just confusion among the chaos of the book quotes.

Yeah, I’m aware of the zoo at the ToL, but come on, even if you’re a die-hard animal rights activist (is Harold even vegetarian?), it’s hardly up there with the top evils linked with that place, perpetuated by his ancestors against their own. I agree with those of you who’ve said that he’s probably never heard of Anne Boleyn or Edward V and Richard. His top notch education definitely didn’t get through to that deficient brain.
I'm sure Harry has no idea it was a zoo either.

Harry needs to watch a few Horrible Histories ... something like The Monarchs song for starters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It beggars belief it was allowed to go to print. Normally something like this would be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by a reputable legal team, if only for fear of being sued. Clearly that hasn’t be done with this tit show of a book.

It beggars belief it was allowed to go to print. Normally something like this would be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by a reputable legal team, if only for fear of being sued. Clearly that hasn’t be done with this tit show of a book.
I wouldn't expect Penguin to look out for Harry's pr interests but I would have thought that anything relating to the army would need to cleared by the army/MOD.
If anything does happen then he's going to blame the leak and the way the British media reported it. He won't take any personal responsibility.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't expect Penguin to look out for Harry's pr interests but I would have thought that anything relating to the army would need to cleared by the army/MOD.
If anything does happen then he's going to blame the leak and the way the British media reported it. He won't take any personal responsibility.
probably blame his brother

I always comfort myself with the notion that karma's a witch. What goes around comes around........you want to whinge/moan well I'll give you something to really moan about!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.