The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry history geek in me can’t not comment but there was for a time a kind of zoo in the Tower of London. One of the reported ghosts there is a bear due to this fact.
Probably not intentionally killed though? I just don’t get, if he was going to reference the ToL, why go for ‘animals’ not the actual [and indeed royal] human lives taken there?

Reactions: 2
He seems pretty blasé about the whole thing to have PTSD. Pressing the weapons buttons in his helicopter was like "playing Xbox". Taking out the "chess pieces". I doubt he even saw any close combat. His comments about the people he killed, be they Taliban or possible civilians, rival Shamima Begum's flippancy about seeing heads in bins.
There's an ex soldier on You Tube who was ranting on about Harry in the military. About the lies surrounding his service and how he put other soldiers lives on the line by being there. Saying Harry was a fake soldier and it was all PR. Sounds like You Tube have been trying to shut the ex soldier down after the "Sussex Squad" targeted him.

Does anyone know any of the Sussex Squad? Has the blind adoration of Harry waned over these revelations or do they love him even more?

Reactions: 3
She could leave him so that she doesn't go down with him. All the really crazy stuff is in the book with his name on it. None of their joint interviews were this batshit crazy. Although her Cut article did read like a parody as well. Are they descending into madness together because they've gotten rid of anyone who ever told them something they didn't want to hear?
Harry's book said she's kept a diary of her time in the RF so if she left she could use that plus her time with her crazy husband to earn some money.
She could also be a travel guide taking people to the ‘actual’ (real) location of Diana’s grave. She most definitely will reveal that 🤢

There's an ex soldier on You Tube who was ranting on about Harry in the military. About the lies surrounding his service and how he put other soldiers lives on the line by being there. Saying Harry was a fake soldier and it was all PR. Sounds like You Tube have been trying to shut the ex soldier down after the "Sussex Squad" targeted him.

Does anyone know any of the Sussex Squad? Has the blind adoration of Harry waned over these revelations or do they love him even more?
Don't go to Celebitchy then.

Reactions: 1
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.

It was bad enough to do it at the time without describing it in his book now. I bet he's used her real name and all.
Ah, well … that’s Eton for you. I imagine the poor woman had more than Harry to contend with

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I mean, he could have gone for Anne Boleyn, the Princes in the Tower… both stories would have been evocative and could have added depth to his narrative. Even the story about Elizabeth I breaking down on the steps on being incarcerated by her evil older sibling. But no. He went for the blood of animals. What bleeping animals?! What is he on about?! It’s a castle/fort, not a bleeping abattoir.
There used to be a zoo in the Tower...

The Royal Family should make a statement.
”We are sorry for any distress Prince Henry’s memoir may have caused. He is a much loved member of our family but he is clearly unwell.” End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone follow Mike Tindall on insta?

He did a video of him and Zara, unbothered, just getting on with their day in aussie.

Reactions: 7

I don’t know anyone who’s a real die-hard, who would go as far as hound someone like this. But my mother and sister as well as my two closest friends at work claimed to be ‘Team Sussex’. I was very much in the minority around them in that I haven’t liked or trusted H&M since their wedding. You can only imagine the fun I’ve had over the last few days! 🤣 Happy to say all four have switched sides at long last! I know the die-hards are too entrenched but I can see a hoard of less invested ‘everyday‘ supporters turning their backs on them now. And I for one am glad that it’s HIS book that’s caused it. He needed to know that ‘Diana’s Boy’, the Child of England, wasn’t all that beloved either; it wasn’t that we were all racists who hated Meghan because of her heritage.

I don’t know anyone who’s a real die-hard, who would go as far as hound someone like this. But my mother and sister as well as my two closest friends at work claimed to be ‘Team Sussex’. I was very much in the minority around them in that I haven’t liked or trusted H&M since their wedding. You can only imagine the fun I’ve had over the last few days! 🤣 Happy to say all four have switched sides at long last! I know the die-hards are too entrenched but I can see a hoard of less invested ‘everyday‘ supporters turning their backs on them now. And I for one am glad that it’s HIS book that’s caused it. He needed to know that ‘Diana’s Boy’, the Child of England, wasn’t all that beloved either; it wasn’t that we were all racists who hated Meghan because of her heritage.
Yes, even those on their “rave” thread on here are struggling to defend him.

• Heart
They'll keep the faith with him until Meghan ditches him. Then he'll be subject to even more vitriol than they currently give everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Anyone follow Mike Tindall on insta?

He did a video of him and Zara, unbothered, just getting on with their day in aussie.
Why would they care? They haven't been mentioned

Now he has all the money from vomiting out all his woes, he can pay for his own security forever. Plus his wife eats very little and can make her own clothes according to him. So that’s more money saved. They can practically live off grid in their multi million dollar abode.
That has to one of the more weird things for him to say. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 4
That has to one of the more weird things for him to say. Very bizarre.
I keep wondering if its a weird Spanish translation and he meant she would be able to buy/acquire her own clothes. He surely can't have meant it literally as it just makes no sense. Well unless he really is that deluded and detached from reality?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.