The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are also the individuals that get to run the country. Old boys network of entitled fools, many whilst educated are as thick as two short planks & have no concept of how the other half live.
Even the clever ones don’t - they are just better at hiding it.

Reactions: 4
There's an ex soldier on You Tube who was ranting on about Harry in the military. About the lies surrounding his service and how he put other soldiers lives on the line by being there. Saying Harry was a fake soldier and it was all PR. Sounds like You Tube have been trying to shut the ex soldier down after the "Sussex Squad" targeted him.
Family members served with him and he had a ‘bodyguard’ when he went on patrol. A solider who sadly took his own life talked about it in an interview too. He was really protected out there. More so than anyone else.

Reactions: 7
What can they possibly say in response to this onslaught? It's not like it's one issue that can be addressed it's a more a machine gun of accusations and half truths. How can they respond to stuff like Harry peed his pants before meeting Meghan?

The only thing they could possibly respond with is 'Harry remains a much loved member of the family'.
I think they are at the point of not knowing what to do for the best. I just hope that privately they are attempting to get in touch. I’d imagine they long ago reached the ‘will always love you … but don’t like you very much at the minute’ stage.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I’m aware of the zoo at the ToL, but come on, even if you’re a die-hard animal rights activist (is Harold even vegetarian?), it’s hardly up there with the top evils linked with that place, perpetuated by his ancestors against their own. I agree with those of you who’ve said that he’s probably never heard of Anne Boleyn or Edward V and Richard. His top notch education definitely didn’t get through to that deficient brain.

I think they are at the point of not knowing what to do for the best. I just hope that privately they are attempting to get in touch. I’d imagine they long ago reached the ‘will always love you … but don’t like you very much at the minute’ stage.
I don't think they can even risk getting in touch privately because Harry will reveal it in an interview or another bookb and it's not going to be a conversion that goes well because the RF won't be able to give Harry what he wants - accountability (for what I don't know) and an apology. It'll just be another conversation like the one Harry described after Philip's funeral where each side thinks the other is deluded or brainwashed (with the RF being correct) and they won't find any common ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t there a few interviews in the can already, but some yet to be filmed. I f the latter is the case, I doubt that the Palace will react in case H references it in the interviews yet to be filmed.

Reactions: 2
The Queen is very much to blame for all this playing favourites. Good parents/grandparents don’t do that.

I’m not one who believes she was all that as a monarch either, but even so, she was a much better Head of State than she was head of family. A lot of the mess over the decades could have been avoided if she and Phillip had been emotionally wiser.
This is the best comment on here. People hold her in such high regard. It’s another one of those scenarios where because they’re rich their parenting isn’t allowed to be criticised. By all accounts they were barely involved with their children. Charles has made it very clear he was an unhappy child. That is why I don’t get why he didn’t do something to change it for his kids. All this embarrassment on KC and Williams behalf when KC has been behind some of the most cringey headlines over the years. There’s too much “Harry is to blame” going on. Regardless of anyone’s own personal opinion on him he is no different to the others. William is not some Mr Perfect either. They’re both very spoilt individuals whose parents marriage broke down in such a public way. William should not be running around with other women and Harry should know from his Moms example these kind of interviews never play out how they want them to. There’s 5 more children there that will be going through the same stuff they did.

The Royal Family just never learn!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think there's 3 options for Meghan's involvement with this book.
1. She's as deluded as Harry and thought the book would come across well.
2. She knew it made him look bad but didn't intervene.
3. She tried to intervene but he wouldn't listen. (Not likely imo)

None of those scenarios paint their marriage in a good light. I can see her ditching him if his public image nosedives after this. She could say she never read it but that's not believable at all. Whether intentionally or not, she's toxic for him and they're toxic together.
I wonder if Harold asked Meghan to read it, she agreed but couldn’t be bothered as she assumed his ghostwriter would oversee it and make a good job of it. I can’t imagine she’s impressed with much of the contents coming out, especially about other women, his 🍆 frostbite, losing his virginity, peeing his pants and getting high or her gas/air.…. Although it’s a great help to her when she divorces him, it‘s shown her husband up as a right muppet. Then there’s singing with seals, mummy Diana’s hair having starring roles, Meghan bouncing around on her purple ball, it’s made the pair of them look a laughing stock, I’m not sure that’s the look Meghan was going for. It makes you wonder if the ghostwriter has it in for them. 🤔

• Heart
Harry says William used their secret code, the THREE words “I swear on mummy’s life.”
Erm, that’s FIVE words you complete fuckwit!
It's a disgusting betrayal that he has shared their "secret" code. A code they would have agreed to only used in desperation, and to show each other its a sincerely felt plea.

For H to stoop so low, to share it is an ultimate betrayal. he's an ugly, vitriolic person

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This is the best comment on here. People hold her in such high regard. It’s another one of those scenarios where because they’re rich their parenting isn’t allowed to be criticised. By all accounts they were barely involved with their children. Charles has made it very clear he was an unhappy child. That is why I don’t get why he didn’t do something to change it for his kids. All this embarrassment on KC and Williams behalf when KC has been behind some of the most cringey headlines over the years. There’s too much “Harry is to blame” going on. Regardless of anyone’s own personal opinion on him he is no different to the others. William is not some Mr Perfect either. They’re both very spoilt individuals whose parents marriage broke down in such a public way. William should not be running around with other women and Harry should know from his Moms example these kind of interviews never play out how they want them to. There’s 5 more children there that will be going through the same stuff they did.

The Royal Family just never learn!
bib How exactly? I've seen nothing to suggest that the Cambridge children are being negatively or adversely affected by the upbringing.
Can't speak for the Sussex children as they is little or no access of them.

• Heart
Isn’t there a few interviews in the can already, but some yet to be filmed. I f the latter is the case, I doubt that the Palace will react in case H references it in the interviews yet to be filmed.
If H has any humanity at all he will use the non pre-recorded interviews to de-escalate the security risks heightened by his crass stupidity in revealing his number of kills- he needs to apologise - that's saying 'sorry' yourself H, not leaving it to the UK/US Governments or RF to apologise to appease on your behalf.

• Heart
I keep wondering if its a weird Spanish translation and he meant she would be able to buy/acquire her own clothes. He surely can't have meant it literally as it just makes no sense. Well unless he really is that deluded and detached from reality?!
That’s what I am assuming as well. Anything else would be too weird…. but then that’s the guy who not only apparently peed himself before their first date but also felt the need to tell the world about it.

• Haha
The peeing his pants story makes no sense. Why not just pee over the side of the boat?
😱 Can you imagine that chapter…….after having frostbite on his trouser🪱 Harold whips it out for a pee over the side of the boat and a fish mistakes it for a worm, he’d have lost his little Willie altogether and there’d have been no little Archie, or Lilibet even with mummy Diana‘s hair to help.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if Harold asked Meghan to read it, she agreed but couldn’t be bothered as she assumed his ghostwriter would oversee it and make a good job of it. I can’t imagine she’s impressed with much of the contents coming out, especially about other women, his 🍆 frostbite, losing his virginity, peeing his pants and getting high or her gas/air.…. Although it’s a great help to her when she divorces him, it‘s shown her husband up as a right muppet. Then there’s singing with seals, mummy Diana’s hair having starring roles, Meghan bouncing around on her purple ball, it’s made the pair of them look a laughing stock, I’m not sure that’s the look Meghan was going for. It makes you wonder if the ghostwriter has it in for them. 🤔
I think the ghost writer does have it in for them. Apparently he liked a tweet about the book saying that it's all me me me.

There's no way Meghan wouldn't have read it - the two of them are obsessed with the media coverage of them so she wouldn't leave something this big to someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That has to one of the more weird things for him to say. Very bizarre.
His wife is great at spinning a yarn, so perhaps she's convinced him that she can spin clothes from thin air. She is after all, a magical creature who barks, sorry sings with the seals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't go to Celebitchy then.
That site is so odd. It's the only gossip site being updated but it's all Royals. The woman running it is American I think, but she has an obsession with the Royal Family and how backwards the UK is *cough*Donald Trump*cough*

The Tower of London was used as a type of zoo for years. I think they used to keep exotic animals there that were gifted to TRF. Way before Harry's time I might add. I think the only animals there now are the ravens.
What about all the shooting his family still does? The big game hunting? No? Just the dead zoo animals from the Victorian times?

Reactions: 3
That site is so odd. It's the only gossip site being updated but it's all Royals. The woman running it is American I think, but she has an obsession with the Royal Family and how backwards the UK is *cough*Donald Trump*cough*

What about all the shooting his family still does? The big game hunting? No? Just the dead zoo animals from the Victorian times?
Don't forget fox hunting. This is a side of the Queen Consort Camilla that I have found hard to forgive. I find any kind of hunting abhorrent. :mad:

Moreover, and perhaps worst of all, he writes as if he has any idea why Carrie took her own life, parroting media reports as if they’re reality. Blaming the press because that’s what he read about it. He knows nothing.

This is part of a statement from Caroline Flack's agent. It's ironic how he's accusing Harry of parrotting media reports. Harry really holds everyone else to a much higher standard than himself.

Reactions: 8
😱 Can you imagine that chapter…….after having frostbite on his trouser🪱 Harold whips it out for a pee over the side of the boat and a fish mistakes it for a worm, he’d have lost his little Willie altogether and there’d have been no little Archie, or Lilibet even with mummy Diana‘s hair to help.
He’d find a way to blame William for that. “If Willy had let me be born first I wouldn’t have been on the boat in the first place, I’d have been in a very important meeting about being the heir. It should have been Willy losing his willy.”

• Haha
Don't forget fox hunting. This is a side of the Queen Consort Camilla that I have found hard to forgive. I find any kind of hunting abhorrent. :mad:
I would have hoped that while the older generations are a lost cause as far as hunting goes, that they would have enough about them to not indoctrinate it into the new generation … but it seems not. George, at least, has spectated at shoots and Kate seems quite keen on it as well. 😕

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.